Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default ...STRANGE DREAM... need help... (VERY DETAILED) =)

In my dream I was in a place where it looks like there was a ceremony going on.. it was a foreign place somehwere I have never been to.. but I do remember seeing some ancient buildings.. something similar to asian.. possibly a chinese setting......in the background of the place the song from

(tvxq - bolero) was playing..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGopJkS6Cc .....

I think this song played because I was listening to it before bed last night...there was suppose to be a graduation going on... and my family
    was there.. also.. a guy that was either my love, boyfriend or husband was there.. here is the twist.. this is the guy that I always dream of for many years... but have never met... I know his face very well in my dreams.. but this time he didnt have dark hair.. his hair was a lighter shade of brown and he wasnt as built as he would be.. he looks a bit younger then the man I would always dream about.. but I know for sure it was him........

I remember we all walked to the spot where we were seated.. it was a private place with the best view.. then my lover and I walked off to take pictures and explore... I took very nice pictures... of the night sky, people, the whole setting which was festive type.. but the very clear picture that I took was the moon rising and an ancient chinese building reflected on it I cant explain it.. like a chinese building and slowly the moon was rising behind it.....the moon and the building looked like it was almost he same size...i took this from under a bridge..

so when I took this pic I realized my lover was running towards something... we just forgot about taking photos and had the same idea in mind and ran for it.. I cant quite say what the idea was but he and I knew what to do......and it felt as others might be doing the same as we are.... so we were racing together... and I was following right behind... we went to some sacred place up high.. I remember it was surrounded by cherry blossoms.. it was an open area like a balcony... and there was a dragon like statue ......and at this statue there was 2 oras or balls........ my lover took the bluish greenish one that looks like it had some cloud moving in it with stars... and I took the other one..... this ball was glass like and it was a solid white or ivory...and shined like the moon....... we were later trying to escape from that place and was running I had my ball in hand and was looking at it..then all of a sudden.... I realized there was a eye in it.. with its pupils changing colors.. I remember it was red... brown.. blue .. then to green... it was crazy looking.. it looks like some toy!! the glass ball then turn into a silly puddy like or wet jelly like....I remember I was holding it tight so it wouldnt slip...then it turned back to its orginal form.. glass....

then I remember looking to the sky and saw a shooting star........ and my lover was saying its time.. so we stopped at some balcony with just the two of us.. standing next to each other... I remember for some of the shooting stars.. they looked as if they could have been fire works....but for sure they were shooting stars... it was very clear as well... and not small....each shooting star I made a wish...holding both my hands to my heart........i remember it clearly...each star I saw I made a wish.... let there be love in my life forever more.....and let my love be with me always...... let my parents and family be blessed and be of only success.... let god protect us... let there be peace for all people.....i glanced at my lover... but he was just staring at the sky... I remember I was also tip toeing... because the wall infront of us and I was just a little bit taller than it......he was taller than I so he didnt have to tip toe.... but I think this represent my present life because for some reason with exciting things around me I get excited and tip toe so I can see things better.. also because I am short lol its a habit...

so back to shooting stars... it then ended and fireworks appears soon after.... I remember it was a green color.....I forgot what they were but I remember seeing a image of a dial pad on a phone... that were in the fireworks...no idea why there fireworks in shapes of dial pads.. and it didnt only sparkle but it looks like it was solid it was giant and pink..it would appear every now and then......

aside from the fireworks... I had a lot of thoughts and feelings .. I was standing next to my lover.. and I thought the scene was nice I actually wanted him to hold me or at least hold my hand..it was romantic!!.......i kept glancing at him but he looked dazed just looking at the sky.. so I moved closer to him he didnt even budge... I think I felt a little embarrassed and upset.. but I kept looking at the sky later so he wouldnt see my expression... then my brother comes between us and puts his arms on our shoulders.. and tells me.. hey salyna.. when you graduate.. I want the vip seat.. I wanna be the first one on you list and get the best pass so I can see everything and get special treatment.... and I looked at him like what the heck... and I was looking at my lover......my brother then asks.. did you guys successfully retirieve them?? good.. it has started.. dont worry........ and my lover...he is now awake or at least was responding smiling...... the guy seem as if he was lost in time.... and I remember he puts his arms over my brother's shoulder.. and was laughing.. then they stood like that talking... brotherly love maybe.. and I just stood back looking at the now empty sky......funny thing I was pouting lol......then my brother leaves... and I can see my lover gaze at me from the corner of my eyes .... and I remember him reaching his hands out to hold me...... and was smiling.... I pushed him away........and bite my lips.....we then held hands and then all of a sudden .......we had wedding rings on... we are now married??? eh confusing...

i get the drift of this dream.. that we just saved the world or we were preparing for something dramatic to happen because as we had our hands on the balls..which was suppose to be very important.....and then multiple shooting stars started to appear... but the lover in my dream seems have a more responsibility because of his focus... I GUESS ITS THE END OF THIS DREAM =)

Default Re: ...STRANGE DREAM... need help... (VERY DETAILED) =)

[QUOTE=salyna;100910]In my dream I was in a place where it looks like there was a ceremony going on.. it was a foreign place somehwere I have never been to.. but I do remember seeing some ancient buildings.. something similar to asian.. possibly a chinese setting......in the background of the place the song from

(tvxq - bolero) was playing..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGopJkS6Cc .....

I think this song played because I was listening to it before bed last night...there was suppose to be a graduation going on... and my family
    was there.. also.. a guy that was either my love, boyfriend or husband was there.. here is the twist.. this is the guy that I always dream of for many years... but have never met... I know his face very well in my dreams.. but this time he didnt have dark hair.. his hair was a lighter shade of brown and he wasnt as built as he would be.. he looks a bit younger then the man I would always dream about.. but I know for sure it was him........

I remember we all walked to the spot where we were seated.. it was a private place with the best view.. then my lover and I walked off to take pictures and explore... I took very nice pictures... of the night sky, people, the whole setting which was festive type.. but the very clear picture that I took was the moon rising and an ancient chinese building reflected on it I cant explain it.. like a chinese building and slowly the moon was rising behind it.....the moon and the building looked like it was almost he same size...i took this from under a bridge..

so when I took this pic I realized my lover was running towards something... we just forgot about taking photos and had the same idea in mind and ran for it.. I cant quite say what the idea was but he and I knew what to do......and it felt as others might be doing the same as we are.... so we were racing together... and I was following right behind... we went to some sacred place up high.. I remember it was surrounded by cherry blossoms.. it was an open area like a balcony... and there was a dragon like statue ......and at this statue there was 2 oras or balls........ my lover took the bluish greenish one that looks like it had some cloud moving in it with stars... and I took the other one..... this ball was glass like and it was a solid white or ivory...and shined like the moon....... we were later trying to escape from that place and was running I had my ball in hand and was looking at it..then all of a sudden.... I realized there was a eye in it.. with its pupils changing colors.. I remember it was red... brown.. blue .. then to green... it was crazy looking.. it looks like some toy!! the glass ball then turn into a silly puddy like or wet jelly like....I remember I was holding it tight so it wouldnt slip...then it turned back to its orginal form.. glass....

then I remember looking to the sky and saw a shooting star........ and my lover was saying its time.. so we stopped at some balcony with just the two of us.. standing next to each other... I remember for some of the shooting stars.. they looked as if they could have been fire works....but for sure they were shooting stars... it was very clear as well... and not small....each shooting star I made a wish...holding both my hands to my heart........i remember it clearly...each star I saw I made a wish.... let there be love in my life forever more.....and let my love be with me always...... let my parents and family be blessed and be of only success.... let god protect us... let there be peace for all people.....i glanced at my lover... but he was just staring at the sky... I remember I was also tip toeing... because the wall infront of us and I was just a little bit taller than it......he was taller than I so he didnt have to tip toe.... but I think this represent my present life because for some reason with exciting things around me I get excited and tip toe so I can see things better.. also because I am short lol its a habit...

so back to shooting stars... it then ended and fireworks appears soon after.... I remember it was a green color.....I forgot what they were but I remember seeing a image of a dial pad on a phone... that were in the fireworks...no idea why there fireworks in shapes of dial pads.. and it didnt only sparkle but it looks like it was solid it was giant and pink..it would appear every now and then......

aside from the fireworks... I had a lot of thoughts and feelings .. I was standing next to my lover.. and I thought the scene was nice I actually wanted him to hold me or at least hold my hand..it was romantic!!.......i kept glancing at him but he looked dazed just looking at the sky.. so I moved closer to him he didnt even budge... I think I felt a little embarrassed and upset.. but I kept looking at the sky later so he wouldnt see my expression... then my brother comes between us and puts his arms on our shoulders.. and tells me.. hey salyna.. when you graduate.. I want the vip seat.. I wanna be the first one on you list and get the best pass so I can see everything and get special treatment.... and I looked at him like what the heck... and I was looking at my lover......my brother then asks.. did you guys successfully retirieve them?? good.. it has started.. dont worry........ and my lover...he is now awake or at least was responding smiling...... the guy seem as if he was lost in time.... and I remember he puts his arms over my brother's shoulder.. and was laughing.. then they stood like that talking... brotherly love maybe.. and I just stood back looking at the now empty sky......funny thing I was pouting lol......then my brother leaves... and I can see my lover gaze at me from the corner of my eyes .... and I remember him reaching his hands out to hold me...... and was smiling.... I pushed him away........and bite my lips.....we then held hands and then all of a sudden .......we had wedding rings on... we are now married??? eh confusing...

i get the drift of this dream.. that we just saved the world or we were preparing for something dramatic to happen because as we had our hands on the balls..which was suppose to be very important.....and then multiple shooting stars started to appear... but the lover in my dream seems have a more responsibility because of his focus... I GUESS ITS THE END OF THIS DREAM =)
    [/QUOTE The love you have waited for will soon come into you're life.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    Sorry too long for me to interpret.
    Waiting for the following short truthful dreams.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

[QUOTE=tinacroy;100915]
    Quote Originally Posted by salyna View Post
    In my dream I was in a place where it looks like there was a ceremony going on.. it was a foreign place somehwere I have never been to.. but I do remember seeing some ancient buildings.. something similar to asian.. possibly a chinese setting......in the background of the place the song from

[/QUOTE The love you have waited for will soon come into you're life.

oo yea that seems like awesome news!!! but what part of the dream does that have to do with???

----------

i agree its too long.. but i am very proud of the details i got on this dream.. right when i woke up i typed it all the way............... things like this doesn't happen too often i usually forget many parts of my dream.. let alone i do not dream everyday.. but thanks for the post.... =)

Dear salyna: Welcome back to dream central. Dreams are not supposed to be taken literally but are most frequently exaggerations of issues we are working on in our daylight conscious hours. Dreams also see into fourth demensional energies (that is of the future) on personal, local, state,regional, national and or celestial matters. Now to begin I am extremely grateful you cued me into your dream as I consider it explosive in content. In your case the dream is no exaggeration of personal issues but in total summarize the celestial energies that are slowly and methodically visiting our solar system. We as a solar system are entering an area of space that has elevated frequencies and amplitudes of light-radio energy content. This area of high light-radio energies is called the photonbelt (try googling in the photonbelt for further definition). Our solar system enters this area of high charged space energies every 26,000 years. When the greeks were in the same area of space 26,000 years ago they called it the golden age, the christians call it the kingdom of heaven. We are entering the Kingdom of heaven as we speak, read, and write. Basically your dream solicited love,peace, and harmony for the entire world from the heavens. The heavens sent down a sign that it had responded positively to your request. The sign the heavens sent you was in the form of a phone dial. The phone dial representing the converge and concentration of energies from a variety of demensions to create love, harmony and peace exactly as you requested. Now the ivory ball you held in your hand had an eye on it. A single eye is representative of the pineal gland in the top of peoples noggins that is both the gateway and antennae to other demensions. The significance of your being presented the ivory ball with the eye on it is that you have attained psychically the tools to command celestial energies and they respond quickly as a buggy whip to your express desires. In my opinion the act of being presented with the ivory ball with the eye on it is not only the greatest life change event you have ever experienced or will experience, its the greatest life changing event any person could experience. Several years ago I bought a small crystal ball at a new age store. Basically I;ve never known what to do with it or how to display it, so I left it its its box. BINGO,BINGO,BINGO, you hit directly on it it. The crystal ball needs a piece of paper with a well defined eye drawn it affixed by tape or glue (tape is better)to serve as an attraction agent for energy vortexs to be beamed down into it. Now I have experimented with crystal crystal wands ankhs and all manner of devices to capture celestial energies to no avail. My intuition is telling me in a powerful way the crystal ball with the single affixed will virtually flood my apartment with various celestial energies through this vortex. Now the success of your relationship with the person in your dream is well assurred, it goes without saying. However I sincerely request that you do not forget the rest of the world in the enjoyment of your relationship. The very best of my regards: Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Who View Post
    Your lover is most likely thinking... yeah she said a lot .. but she left out a couple things :shrug: ...

First hey, you noticed I have changed. :clapping: Most women don't notice us life long lovers get younger and better looking as we get older.
    And yes it is true the same idea :idea:... Hey HEY...

The crystal balls is the marble that we see each other through, so if it turned all those colors... your driving me wild... and yeah I did turn a little silly and into puddy, and a jelly in your hand... :shrug:...

What? I see everything you see so why all the :blah::blah::blah: to everyone, I thought this was our dream? And you want to share it with DREAM CENTRAL :confused: what ever happen to just our :secret: dream place that we can escape to, now everyone is going to want to come here.

And with the new rules we can not be other usernames...

And yes, I really like the shooting stars and fireworks even after... but why all the wishes... you know I want to try to make your wishes come true, but that takes time away from me and you...

So If I look dazed and confused when you kept glancing at me, and standing still in the night time... don't be upset as you want me to be at two places at one time... so I too was wishing for a brother...

Listen it a kind of guy thing... we don't like talking about how we lose our marbles...

so the end... us lovers and brothers have a responsibility to because more focus on trying to make dreams come true.

It would just help if I could break the rules and be more than one username... I feel kind of :bath:

:cool:Honey- let's keep this picture under the bridge.

other username (brother) :shrug: Hey sis... you found a good guy here, don't embarrass him. (now I am a real ghost)

hey... i like the way you interpret things.. its very interesting!!! =) thank you soo much for your comment !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by salyna View Post
    hey... i like the way you interpret things.. its very interesting!!! =) thank you soo much for your comment !!!!
    well , I am not sure about this one. My brother from another mother, hope all you're dreams come true. There are exceptions to every rule, given good reason, you may be one. who knows. Please explain you're situation in private and we may accommodate you.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

hmmmmm what type of situation may you be referring to? i think the dream.. relates to some situations in life.. for example.... the wishes i made in my dream is very common.. as those are the things i did wish upon when i once saw a shooting star years ago....... also i am soo anxious to graduate from college already.. as i am frustrated about that... maybe that is the reason for attending a special graduate event??? also being in a foreign place refers to me.. wanting to finish school so i may do field work for health science/peace corp...allowing me to travel.. those are all that i can relate to in the dream... but the guy in my dream.. i always dream of him.. even when i was dating.. this guy isnt something new.. he represents always as a lover.... as for the other signs and symbols.. i am confused............=) by the way i really appreciate everyone who has take their time to help me... i know this is a bizarre long post.. but i was very happy i pin pointed it accurately.... THANK YOU ...

i really appreciate your interpretation of my dream..its admiring... it is far different than what i had expected.. your concept is very interesting and up to a whole new level.. also you have interpret diff signs and symbols in my dream that are simply confusing... thank you sooo much... i knew this dream was some what diff that is why i decided to post it up....and also it was one of those dreams you remember every detail about it... if it wasnt soo bizarre for me i wouldnt have posted this up.... i really appreciate your help!!! =)