Thread: Dog

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dog

I had this weird dream which seemed to have some big significance. First, I saw that someone was beating up a dog to death, I stopped the person and rescued it(and even received some whipping myself in the process). But then the dog (injured and all) started following me wherever I went. This panicked me and I entered this half-constructed room of a building and closed the door. After some time, when I came outside, I saw that the dog was near the stairs,very much dead. And apparently it had been a bitch, since there were some newborns. All dead.

Default Re: Dog

A dog is ‘man’s best friend’, a loyal companion. Someone beating up this dog might represent an abusive relationship of some kind, or perhaps something happening to someone else that you perceive as unfair, and wish to help them in some way.

The fact the dog then follows you and it freaks you out could represent your fear of helping someone else out because you don’t want them to become dependent on you. Maybe they are not your type of friend and you don’t want to draw their attention to you by helping them.

A half constructed room doesn’t offer you much protection from the outside, and not many resources either. It’s almost as if you’d rather shut yourself away in an uncomfortable place rather than dealing with the potential neediness of another person. Perhaps it is not a person at all, but a matter which is close to your heart, that you feel somewhat conflicted about.

By the time you do decide to come out of hiding, it’s too late to help. Also, the situation has escalated – now it’s not just to dog, but her pups too.

I get the sense this dream pertains to starting something and feeling unable to finish it or nervousness about 'taking a stand'. If there’s some unpleasantness , best to deal with it sooner rather than later, that way the problem wont get any more complicated - THEN you can move on and feel ‘normal’ again.

Just another perspective ;)

FDL

Hi,
    Terrible dream, a dog means an ignoble but kind person who is kinda enemy.Beating a dog means beating such a woman.

Please update when something like that happened.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by mkhalid View Post
    I had this weird dream which seemed to have some big significance. First, I saw that someone was beating up a dog to death, I stopped the person and rescued it(and even received some whipping myself in the process). But then the dog (injured and all) started following me wherever I went. This panicked me and I entered this half-constructed room of a building and closed the door. After some time, when I came outside, I saw that the dog was near the stairs,very much dead. And apparently it had been a bitch, since there were some newborns. All dead.
    You are likely to fall into temptation that will lead to you're downfall.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...