Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Introduce You're selfe

We have lots of new members. I want to welcome all of you. Please tell us a little about you, and lets all have a great time reading each other's dreams. I like to have several reading of my dreams. Then I can decide which one fits best. How about you?
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

Default Re: Introduce You're selfe

Hello tinacroy, thank you for the welcome! A little about me..hmm..that's difficult since there is a lot to me..lol. I am married..I have two children..I am a martial artist (mixed martial arts) which I also instruct childrens classes. I adore being a wife and mom..I love to sing and dance..I have a fun personality and I'm a peace keeper..or well..try to be. I am extremely intelligent (aptitude or IQ 149 by military testing)...however do possess some focus issues. I enjoy making friends and I love to learn. I am ambidextrous but solely due to a visual perception disorder I have. Basically meaning I am not simply right or left brain dominant..I am both..Hmmm..I guess that's me in a nutshell...oh and I do write poetry..I have about 300 of them but have never put a book together yet. I suppose I will get around to it sooner or later..maybe. I can't think of anything else really other than that at the moment..was trying to keep it brief. Again thank you for asking that..I also agree I like several readings of my dreams also..I like the many different perspectives and views\analogies of them. Helps me to see them from different views.

Quote Originally Posted by Katagirl View Post
    Hello tinacroy, thank you for the welcome! A little about me..hmm..that's difficult since there is a lot to me..lol. I am married..I have two children..I am a martial artist (mixed martial arts) which I also instruct childrens classes. I adore being a wife and mom..I love to sing and dance..I have a fun personality and I'm a peace keeper..or well..try to be. I am extremely intelligent (aptitude or IQ 149 by military testing)...however do possess some focus issues. I enjoy making friends and I love to learn. I am ambidextrous but solely due to a visual perception disorder I have. Basically meaning I am not simply right or left brain dominant..I am both..Hmmm..I guess that's me in a nutshell...oh and I do write poetry..I have about 300 of them but have never put a book together yet. I suppose I will get around to it sooner or later..maybe. I can't think of anything else really other than that at the moment..was trying to keep it brief. Again thank you for asking that..I also agree I like several readings of my dreams also..I like the many different perspectives and views\analogies of them. Helps me to see them from different views.
    Cool. Nice to have you. I have a 13 yr old daughter who is also ambidextrous.i am almost 49. Also have a son in Afghanistan, in the army. Daughter out west doing CSI wk. I live in Fla. with my man. I read tarot cards. I feel I have a lot of insight , so I enjoy giving advice and reading dreams.

Hello! I'm very new here. I am Ippo and I am glad that I have discovered this forum. I am single, I am available. lol! I want to know if there is a possibility of controlling your own dreams. Thanks for the welcome!

hello , name is Larry, I am married, age 29. I joined cause I dream and love to dream. for a time i could not talk in my dreams and now I can. I also was not able to touch or do certain things but i can. I love to dream and want to often. I want to share them with all to see what they think. thanks.

Hi I'm Kari. I am 33 and mom to an awesome little boy who will be 6 soon :) I was always told by my spiritual advisor that my dreams have some powerful messages to them, and I joined on here to help me interpret and learn, especially since most of the events in my dreams come true. I look forward to sharing and being part of this board!

Welcome, we all have different ways and all as valid as the next. Please feel free and welcome to interpret my dreams for me. Whats you're take on my faceless man dreams ?

My name is Nathan, and I'm 28. I'm currently in the military, although I intend to do more with my life once I seperate in a couple of years. Currently in college taking Criminal Justice.

I've recently become interested in dreams and meditation, in part because of some dreams I have had in the past I am also interested in our history, although some may call me crazy because of what I think of our past.

I live in Jacksonville, FL for the time being.

Anyways, feel free to ask me any questions. I'm about to head to bed. Seeya :)

Hey Nathan, Welcome to Dream Central, things are a little quiet today. So how did you get interrested in dreams? and what about our crazy past?!? Did I miss something???

Hello. I am a new member. My name is Joe and the reason why I am here is because of recent disturbing dreams I have been having. I am a very down to earth person. I don't have enemies and I use up most of my time working and with my family, yet I have been dreaming with killings, skulls and scary stuff. I was hoping somebody could help me to decipher one of my dreams, which I posted two days ago. I don't even watch terror movies.