Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default 2 baby rats, my right hand, paralysis and other dream

i dream't i was in my bathroom and had my right hand on the rubber container where we store water, i had 2 very small baby rats on my right hand when all of a sudden i felt paralysis of my right hand, i could not move the hand and i was not sure if i was bitten by the rats, in my dream i shouted the name of Jesus and pulled the hand with great force to hit the wall of the bathroom.
    i woke up immediately still shouting the name of Jesus, the dream felt so real, i had to check my hand to see if anything was wrong with me.

the day before my dreaming a small rat had died in my bathroom......

same night, i also dream't i was with a friend who had cheated and betrayed me in a business transaction, he was climbing a hill holding one end of a very long cloth and i was climbing behind him holding the other end,

i hope i m not bothering you varzandeh but your help would be most appreciated

Default Re: 2 baby rats, my right hand, paralysis and other dream

Quote Originally Posted by maverick231 View Post
    i dream't i was in my bathroom and had my right hand on the rubber container where we store water, i had 2 very small baby rats on my right hand when all of a sudden i felt paralysis of my right hand, i could not move the hand and i was not sure if i was bitten by the rats, in my dream i shouted the name of Jesus and pulled the hand with great force to hit the wall of the bathroom.
    i woke up immediately still shouting the name of Jesus, the dream felt so real, i had to check my hand to see if anything was wrong with me.

same night, i also dream't i was with a friend who had cheated and betrayed me in a business transaction, he was climbing a hill holding one end of a very long cloth and i was climbing behind him holding the other end,
    Well it's an invasion of privacy, your personal space. There are two issues you need to examin. There are two things at hand.
    The right hand usually symbolizes strength, the power to do something. Either your ability or someone you are depending on... putting your trust in.
    Like your right hand man... He would be your go to guy to get things done.

possibly you were bitten (you didn't know) something is being done to you without your knowledge.

paralysis is losing control, numbness, loss of feeling... could be a relationship going bad.
    You called out on the "Strong Arm of the Lord" and he will pull you out of this.
    Assuming you are still connected... (your hand/His Arm) who you ultimately depend on.

Now, the dream felt... you didn't know it was real. Upon waking you needed to check.
    and this is how you are to examine more closely your current real life situations.

The dead rat could be similsr to a warning... "I smell a rat"
    The fact that it was dead could mean one of the issues has already been taken care of or disposed of, not sneaking around anymore behind your back, not bothering you.

Your second dream you'll just have to consider if it is so
    are you being pulled into something you should not.
    a very long cloth does not sound like a strong cord.
    cloth can easily be torn when the going gets tough (uphill)

Purhaps you simply have more to loose than another in a transaction
    and because of the personal risk factor you should not put your hand to it.

always curious to know if any of this helps.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

BABY RATS: What’s your definition of rats? Some people find them cute and cuddly and clever, whilst to others they are a sign of pestilence. I think I would judge this on how they appeared to you...

If) cute and cuddly > then perhaps a sign of intelligence that is still young (i.e. you will learn more about a given situation in time)

If) knarly and scary looking > perhaps a sign of ‘rot’ or a problem that could get bigger and more unpleasant if left undealt with.

RATS IN THE WATER TANK: Could be representative of the body (our body is mostly water), or the deep understanding (like deep water) of a issue. Alternatively could be a parasitic personality of some sort in your personal space.

PARALYSIS OF RIGHT HAND: “He is seated at the right hand of the father”. In many schools of thought the right hand is the ‘better’ one. The upper hand. Making the ‘right’ decision. Maybe something’s stopping you from decisions you know are right, right now, and you are aware of it but haven’t sought to change it yet.

JESUS: Your faith helped you/can help you in this situation (moral compass)

RAT IN YOUR BEDROOM: “I smell a rat”. A bedroom is a place of rest, but it is also a place where you are vulnerable (if you are sleeping in it). Perhaps “a dirty rat” snuck in to take advantage of you while you were feeling “weakened” by a certain situation.

FRIEND: “Being strung along” (pulled along on the very long rope), the climbing a hill part possibly represents your belief in this fantasy (going up a hill – normally an optimistic sort of vision). As the rope is long, you are not close enough to him to ask questions... so you miss out on understanding it.

Good luck!

FDL2
    Last edited by FeeDeLyon2; 01-13-2011 at 11:04 AM. Reason: The spacing was wrong :(

thank you,
    this looks like very good interpretations

----------

thank you,
    this looks like very good interpretations

Quote Originally Posted by maverick231 View Post

i hope i m not bothering you varzandeh but your help would be most appreciated
    To dream of rats means you will be deceived by someone you love.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...