Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Lightbulb I flew with 3 Angels,They came to save me...I was not asleep!

I was 9 years old ,going into my bedroom to go to sleep... It was nice out (nice warm night,had my window open) Fan going on low, sitting on a chair right beside my bed. I turn my light out and jump in bed! Still awake and about 3 minutes later, I feel this hand come from under my bed and put his hand on my stomach, then in my panties! I'm still awake,Not moving,not breathing loud, I lay as if I was asleep...Then all of a sudden 3 Angels! in long white gowns with long ribbons were right above me,they took me out of my body! I could look down at myself laying in bed still...But the Angels had my hands and took me outside my house just above the roof, up high but i could look down and still see my house...It felt good no pain no worries...I felt sadness for what the Monster was doing to my body...but thats just it, my body he had, My soul the Angels came and got me! I can see all this and feel peace, feel actually nothing but AWE! They flew around with me until the monster was done with my body! then they took me back I felt myself going back,I open my eyes, I screamed and the Monster ran and jumped out my window....I never told back then,but the Monster was my brother it has happened many times before....but this time I did Fly with Angels, they are real...This is real ! I didn't feel my self go to sleep, I just went somewhere and escaped,it was real right ,the Angels that came and saved me....

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: I flew with 3 Angels,They came to save me...I was not asleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I was 9 years old ,going into my bedroom to go to sleep... It was nice out (nice warm night,had my window open) Fan going on low, sitting on a chair right beside my bed. I turn my light out and jump in bed! Still awake and about 3 minutes later, I feel this hand come from under my bed and put his hand on my stomach, then in my panties! I'm still awake,Not moving,not breathing loud, I lay as if I was asleep...Then all of a sudden 3 Angels! in long white gowns with long ribbons were right above me,they took me out of my body! I could look down at myself laying in bed still...But the Angels had my hands and took me outside my house just above the roof, up high but i could look down and still see my house...It felt good no pain no worries...I felt sadness for what the Monster was doing to my body...but thats just it, my body he had, My soul the Angels came and got me! I can see all this and feel peace, feel actually nothing but AWE! They flew around with me until the monster was done with my body! then they took me back I felt myself going back,I open my eyes, I screamed and the Monster ran and jumped out my window....I never told back then,but the Monster was my brother it has happened many times before....but this time I did Fly with Angels, they are real...This is real ! I didn't feel my self go to sleep, I just went somewhere and escaped,it was real right ,the Angels that came and saved me....
    ..You have been blessed. I have religious doubts, so for me to say it, it means something. You let the angels protect you. You are safe with them. And he cant hurt you any more.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...