Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default my animal to call! please interpret! a spirit animal dream familiar?

last night I had a dream i was on a cruise ship and i ended up on a dessert island. it was beautiful and lush. my sister was there with her baby daughter and my mom was upset because she said my sister slept all the time. but I knew that she was tired from watching the baby.i imagined how troublesome it would be to take care of a baby all day. i decided to go take a nap somewhere on the island. when I woke up I saw these lions running around but I wasnt scared of them. they came close to me and i petted them. and was talking to them. then they left and a tiger approached and i spoke to it too.. then it left and and two kittens approached me one looked like a panther the other looked like a wildcat. they asked which type of cat I would choose to be my spirit animal. I told them I wasn't sure yet. then I picked the panther cub up and cradled him like a baby and started to tell him a story. "once upon a time there was a powerful cat king who ruled over africa,..." I started to go on about the different cat groups and how some were just as powerful as this cat king in different parts of the world.. before i could continue I got distracted by something and the kittens got scared and ran off. then I was kidnapped by this tribe and i was scared so I started making cat calls to call the cats. I heard answering calls from the foliage above, a tiger call and a lion call.. and little cub calls. i said something to the cats like if you want me to join you come claim me. i was being walked past a cage and i had a mental picture of being in a cage and touching a lion on the head. I knew that that's what i had to do to claim my spirit animal. but they kept walking me somewhere then all of a sudden the tribe started leaving their separate ways. and I kept walking through the trail and I saw a hairdressers so I sat down on the chair and started talking to the salonist. i didn't hear the cats anymore. all of a sudden from across the lake these security guards some walking up to me and said they heard me screaming from across the lake (i was also a security in my dream) they were upset bc there was nothing wrong i was just sitting on a chair. so they started to leave and i felt bad for calling out. then i started to follow them up these white steps and i saw an unused green (earth type) journal that was meant to be found by me. i was supposed to write in it i think. then i woke up before i could finish my dream cuz my doorbell rang :( can anyone interpret the dream?

Dear silvariusgrayour: Finding your spirit animal seems to be the preoccupation of your dream. Having intermixing with the animals you were the target of a local tribe, but the animals powers kept the tribe away. Dreams are not suppossed to be taken literally but are most frequently exaggerations we are working on in our daytime waking consciousness. My interpretation of this dream, and I could be way off base is that in your daytime consciousness you are dealing with some unsavory types accustomed to bad behaviors in your presence. Now I think journeys into your subconscious with the animals is a healthy excercise. However you cannot allow bad behaviors to go in your presence forever without addressing these issues in real life. I might add most everyone finds serenity in the hands of beauticians and/or barbers. Best regards: Bob

thanks for our interpretation Bob.. however Im not dealing with any negative people in my life at the moment. My life is actually as excellent as it can be right now.. care to give ur analysis another go?

Quote Originally Posted by silvariusgreyor View Post
    last night I had a dream i was on a cruise ship and i ended up on a dessert island. it was beautiful and lush. my sister was there with her baby daughter and my mom was upset because she said my sister slept all the time. but I knew that she was tired from watching the baby.i imagined how troublesome it would be to take care of a baby all day. i decided to go take a nap somewhere on the island. when I woke up I saw these lions running around but I wasnt scared of them. they came close to me and i petted them. and was talking to them. then they left and a tiger approached and i spoke to it too.. then it left and and two kittens approached me one looked like a panther the other looked like a wildcat. they asked which type of cat I would choose to be my spirit animal. I told them I wasn't sure yet. then I picked the panther cub up and cradled him like a baby and started to tell him a story. "once upon a time there was a powerful cat king who ruled over africa,..." I started to go on about the different cat groups and how some were just as powerful as this cat king in different parts of the world.. before i could continue I got distracted by something and the kittens got scared and ran off. then I was kidnapped by this tribe and i was scared so I started making cat calls to call the cats. I heard answering calls from the foliage above, a tiger call and a lion call.. and little cub calls. i said something to the cats like if you want me to join you come claim me. i was being walked past a cage and i had a mental picture of being in a cage and touching a lion on the head. I knew that that's what i had to do to claim my spirit animal. but they kept walking me somewhere then all of a sudden the tribe started leaving their separate ways. and I kept walking through the trail and I saw a hairdressers so I sat down on the chair and started talking to the salonist. i didn't hear the cats anymore. all of a sudden from across the lake these security guards some walking up to me and said they heard me screaming from across the lake (i was also a security in my dream) they were upset bc there was nothing wrong i was just sitting on a chair. so they started to leave and i felt bad for calling out. then i started to follow them up these white steps and i saw an unused green (earth type) journal that was meant to be found by me. i was supposed to write in it i think. then i woke up before i could finish my dream cuz my doorbell rang :( can anyone interpret the dream?
    ..You are a kind and giving person. Some one is jealous of you, and is not wishing you well.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

Default Re: my animal to call! please interpret! a spirit animal dream familiar?

another thing I found interesting is that there was four security guards and 4 cats.. both security and cats came to help when they heard me call out for them and both left when the problem disappeared..and I followed both the cats and the security (to a certain extent) I felt bad for calling security but not bad for calling the cats. what could this mean?

Default Re: my animal to call! please interpret! a spirit animal dream familiar?

From ship to land is about going from a life of ease to one where you have to find or make your place in life. Kidnapped by the tribe is about the forces of conformity and having to follow the crowd. The cats as your rescuers define that fiercely independent spirit within you that you may call upon as rescue from some oppressive social influence or state. Hairdressers are about having one's thoughts decided by others or making-up one's own mind. The security guards are the resources you can rely on, but shouldn't, that have always been in your life. The journal is counsel to record dreams and experiences like this as guidance on your earthly endeavors. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by DrmDoc; 01-10-2011 at 09:09 PM.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

i saw an unused green (earth type) journal that was meant to be found by me. i was supposed to write in it i think. then i woke up before i could finish my dream cuz my doorbell rang :( can anyone interpret the dream?
    Very interresting journey... possibly a "changing of the gaurd" (your security)
    consider the doorbell ringing as part of your dream
    I hope you are keeping a journal of some of these dreams of yours.
    The dream was to "ring your bell" at a very important point it was making... an un-used journal...yours!
    You're "supposed to write in it"! :clapping:

so its telling me 2 live life then interesting..

Ya, that's the first part...
    but if you don't use the jurnal no one will know about your interresting life and you will forget the details.:(
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Silvariusgreyor,

First Hello, secondly, I find it very neat that your spirit animal is the feline realm...affectionate, curious, and playful however, if angered, no remorse, spiteful, and merciless. These characteristics may very well be interpretive of how (some of these, maybe not all) may represent either how you feel or a part of who you are. Again you may hold only part of these traits and not all of them. You felt very comfortable and connected, maybe even bonded to this type of animal within your dreams, and can display whom you might even trust in reality. Since it appears as though there was little fear in this dream, I picked up mostly that there was a communication barrier, you could easily communicate to them, but they could not communicate to you on a verbal level, but it is as if you felt they understood every word that came out of your mouth. I gather you are someone who doesn't have to say much, and yet says so much more with expression, and people understand rather quickly what you have to say. A good trait, but people are not on the same level as animals. Just remember, you are safe with those who cannot talk back. Just as people cannot read minds, likewise why you hear nothing from the tribe, your bonds are strong ones. Keep them, tradition and family seem to be important to you, but be sure to open up more, speak more, express more...your animal spirit is giving you a message, I think you picked the tiger for strength, the tiger is known for pride also, and the wildest of all feline. I don't think you picked her because she picked you necessarily, but I think you picked her because something in her nature or her traits were calling on you to pay more attention to something in your own character, or your own traits, to nurture them more, and share them. If you haven't been giving yourself enough credit lately...now's a good time to start. Hope that helps.