Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Recurring Tidal wave/Tsunami dreams...

I keep having dreams that Im at a beach and then tidal waves/tsunamis come from the horizon. I manage to survive 3 tidal wave attacks by standing on top of the tallest building. I feel the adrenaline pumping each time I see a wave coming and when it comes to the 4th but largest wave - me and my family/friends hurry to the top. When we reach the top the tidal wave was bigger than the building. Just before impact I wake up.
    What does it mean?

Default Re: Recurring Tidal wave/Tsunami dreams...

To dream of death, Especially tidal waves...means a NEW beginning. For me it usually means a SPIRITUAL TRANSFORMATION. because water is Pure & symbolizes the "spirit."

It means your evolving.

Your not use to this 'change'..so you try to escape from it (since its natural to fear death or change). Dont, EMBRACE it...you will become better for it.
    ALL desire is illusion and all illusions are the products of our desires: Simplicity

You said this is recurring? How long and often have you had it? It sounds more like a great BIG problem in your own life is approaching. I have found that most dreams of storms or disasters that recur are due to you "sensing" a REAL upcoming danger in your life, not necessarily the "world", but rather "your" world.

Water can mean different things to different people, I wont debate symbolical means because we all define our symbols the best, mostly because symbols are more custom to the person, rather than generic.

Real prophetic dreams are VERY rare. Your mind is almost always trying to warn you of something in your immediate world, and since your not getting the point, it keeps playing it over and over until you either deal with it, or the disaster passes.
    No matter where you go, there you are...

Hello. I actually found this site because I Googled "Panama City Fl. tsunami dream" and I came across your post in this forum. I too had a dream of a tsunami hitting Panama City, and I was curious if there were any posts online from anyone else who may have had a similar dream. What made me so curious was that I had mentioned the dream to my brother one time, and before I even finished describing the dream, he inturupted me and was actually able to describe the details of the rest of the dream TO ME, as he apparently, had the same dream as well!! In his dream however, he was actually at the same location as I was, only, he was outside on the beach when the wave hit, and I was inside an all glass room (what appeared to be like a enclosed swimming pool, including an all glass roof). In my dream I remember looking out toward the beach and saw a giant wave approaching. Just like you stated in your dream the wave was taller than the roof top, and I watched as it moved toward me. I could see it comming up over the roof of the room I was in. I remember looking around trying to figure out a way to escape, or a way to be protected from the wave that was about to crash through the glass roof. The only thing in the room was a table, so I climbed under it, and I remember thinking "like this table is really going to help me!!" (lol) then I woke up!

The fact that my brother had the same dream (and apparently this is a recurring for him as well) has always baffled and intriqued me! It also made me wonder if there was some sort of meaning behind it. Thats what led me to search online, and I was actually startled when I saw that there was indeed a post from someone else having a "Panama City tsunami" dream! I would love to hear your take on this as well!