Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Logs on fire falling from the sky- Please help interpret!

I had a dream of logs of fire falling from the sky. I had this dream on December 30, 2010. When the logs fell they hit the grass hard and were still on fire. Then I walked into a building were there were many children and former co-workers. That was the basis of the dream. What do the fiery logs falling from the sky mean?? By the way a couple of days ago I read about these thousands of blackbirds really falling from the sky and dying somewhere in the U.S. and just recently in another country.

Default Re: Logs on fire falling from the sky- Please help interpret!

Dear dreamer3377: Welcome to dreamcentral. Your vision of burning debris falling from the sky is well founded in the 3rd demensional plane which we are now in. However our solar system is in the process of entering into 4th and 5th demensional radio-light tnergies which would infer the burning debris falling from the sky nor any of the phrophecies of Daniel in Revalations of the Bible will affect us either. The burning degree has certainly appeared in historical epochs previously. The burning debris is a result of planet x or nibiru entering into our part of the solar system as it does every 3,600 years. As planet X passes through the asterid belt it collides with particulate matter launching fireballs every which way. In the last 3 weeks there has been a sighting of a fireball in Florida in one event, New England in another event, and in Ontario in the most recent event. There can be no doubt planet x is on its way into our part of the solar system. For further info on planet x updates you might go to the website zetatalk.com. The last time planet X visited our part of the solar system was in the Exodus of Moses from Egypt period. As a matter of fact it was the disrutions caused by planet x;s presence that caused the 7 plagues. What moses said of that experience was first it rained a red hot dust, next a red hot burning sand, and last burning hot pebbles. Both the peoples of that time and cattle developed skin lesions from the burning debris falling on them. Moses ordered the cattle be kept under shelter. Now the bird kills are due to a totally different celestial cycle. This cycle is called the precession of the equinoxes, a 26,000 year cycle. The bird kill was caused by a release of methane from the worlds teutonic plates opening in the period Jan 1, 2011 thru Jan 7, 2011. That process is called planetary expansion and I have a blog about it on this website. Its the precession of the equinox cycle that will take our solar system into 4th and 5th demensional light-radio energy areas of space. So although historically speaking planet x has caused maihem around the world previously, it will not be a re-occurance to us as earthlings because we will not be in the 3rd demension as the planet gets close enough to do serious damage. If we all try to look on the bright side of things we will attract bright and poasitive energies to us. That process is called employing co-creator energies. Best regards, Bob

Hello, karmicresponse.

I too believe in the expanded earth by water, that the sun burned hydrogen to some greater degree in the past, and the solar flars pushed the water out into space where it took a orbital path that eventually intersected with earth. When the water all came into the atmosphere, it fell into the few cracks in the earth seperating the land mass's by shear gravity. It may be that planet x is no longer with us, or is a part of us now.

As for the dream of logs on fire, im thinking more along the line of wood being for a carpenters work, or some kind of wood working. Since work uses energy, it may be that of burning energy. Falling out of the sky however comes from a unkown place, like being supprised something exists that you wouldnt ordinarally think would outside the imagination. Falling from the sky can come from God as a prophetic means of something that a person is involved in. like conserving energy. But also wood has a religous view of carpentry work, that always holds up a building. Logs can be a sign for change along with children.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Dear holydiver: Nice response to my interpretation. However I personally am not much for saving energy. I did the back to nature vegetable garden, orchard and Rodale trip back in the 70's except I got to looking around at my neighbors who were also doing the back to nature and they were coming down with cancer and parkinsons disease by their mid 50s and early 60's a good 25 years before it would normally be expected. Taking a lesson from their poor example I now do a massage bed and mist regimen. I can tell you those motors on the massage bed run 10 to 14 hours every day and thats what they call the transit from the age of pieces to the age of aquarious. Best regards, Bob

Hello again karmicresponse.

You make a great point about the garden, and back to nature thing, and it did strike a nerve about the people around me who died and did the same thing. I also have noticed that were the water is better people tend to live longer than were people live were the water is bad. There are filters that remove 99.9% of all contamination, and its like drinking pure mountian air.

Thank you for the post.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Hello,

Im looking over this dream again after Japans disaster with the nuck plant, and could very well be that.

Peace and love in Jesus.