Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default fear of hose trailer type vehical

i had a dream where i woke up from sleep, sat up in my bed and looked out my bed room window and i seen this huge horse type trailer backing up to the front porch of my my house trailer house.so i got up out of bed[still dreaming in my bed]and met my mom in the kitchen and was asking my mother why this trailer was backing up to my front porch.we both looked out the kitchen sink window,and the trailer was still being seen out side,i was panicking.the horse looking trailer was silverish white.i have a good ideal what this means but would appreciate some ideals.thank you all.
    Last edited by langulears; 01-06-2011 at 11:47 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: fear of hose trailer type vehical

Quote Originally Posted by langulears View Post
    i had a dream where i woke up from sleep, sat up in my bed and looked out my bed room window and i seen this huge horse type trailer backing up to the front porch of my my house trailer house.so i got up out of bed[still dreaming in my bed]and met my mom in the kitchen and was asking my mother why this trailer was backing up to my front porch.we both looked out the kitchen sink window,and the trailer was still being seen out side,i was panicking.the horse looking trailer was silverish white.i have a good ideal what this means but would appreciate some ideals.thank you all.
    ... You thought the trailer was so mom could pack and leave you.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Dear Langulears: Dreams are not suppossed to be taken literally, but are most frequently exaggerations of our daytime waking thoughts. Dreams also contain 4th demensional information (that of the future)on a personal, local, regional, national, or celestial level. In the case of your dream the way you reacted to the horse trailer is a give-away. I believe you are percieving there is a real threat of a burglary to the property you are residing in. I would take some precautions like making sure you and your mother have telephone access at all times, and asking your neighbors to keep an eye on your property (and you do not have to give them a reason). Best regards: Bob

Wake up from sleep: A change of direction from a previous ‘autopilot’ mode of thinking.

Bedroom window: Protects you when you sleep, but you can see through it, and presumably (without the curtains drawn) others could see you. You see something happening outside of your sphere of influence, that is coming towards your sphere of influence. You’re presumably in bed so feeling vulnerable...

Horse trailer: Meant for carrying horses. Horses usually run fast, are athletic and choose where they want to go, unless they have a rider, or unless they are being driven somewhere. This trailer is ‘backing’ into your driveway – you can’t see the driver of it. Perhaps there is something approaching your comfortable existence that is making you uneasy. A situation out of your control that you cannot make ‘head’ or ‘tail’ of right now.

Silver/white: Ask yourself what these colours mean to you? Could be the colour of jewellery (necklace/ring) or wedding clothing (dress?) for example.

Is there a situation that feels out of control in your waking life? Maybe sit down with pencil and paper and think about what you can do to change them (problem>possible solutions>possible outcomes of each solution)
    Good luck!
    FDL2

i thought i was going to jail and the trailer represented sherrif department comining to load me up.when i woke up i got a call from sheriff department to go to court.i had a good interpretation.mom a going no where. just me.thank you.

----------

thank you karmicresponse for your response.you are very helpful.i watch my yard like a hawk.im up late to early morning.we live out in the out skurts of town.which is starting to get populated.i for got to mention that this sceen in my dream occured during midday hours.what i got was sheriffs trailer coming to hurd me off to jail.funny thing the phone rang later that day telling me i have new court date.thanks again.be blessed

----------

you were right on it feeDE lyon2.i really preceived this dream right.

Quote Originally Posted by langulears View Post
    i thought i was going to jail and the trailer represented sherrif department comining to load me up.when i woke up i got a call from sheriff department to go to court.i had a good interpretation.mom a going no where. just me.thank you.

----------

thank you karmicresponse for your response.you are very helpful.i watch my yard like a hawk.im up late to early morning.we live out in the out skurts of town.which is starting to get populated.i for got to mention that this sceen in my dream occured during midday hours.what i got was sheriffs trailer coming to hurd me off to jail.funny thing the phone rang later that day telling me i have new court date.thanks again.be blessed

----------

you were right on it feeDE lyon2.i really preceived this dream right.
    ..I did feel it had something to do with travel. I had the wrong person.

i am traveling soon. your right. thank you.tiny croy.i really believe our interpretations alot of times run parrallel.your intepretations are really good be blessed

I noticed that, thats cool right

I think you are all wet... you have a fear of getting hosed :cool:

You right like rambo when he was put in jail

----------

Your right on it i fear this travel because im going to prison for 5 years. I'm ok with that at least i got to really experence andd get to know god well, while i was out.