Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy I went to Hell last night and i was paying for my SIN!

I found myself wondering in a Hospital,like an old black and white movie..Dr's/Nurse's standing at desk and others walking the halls checking on patients.Myself, I was wondering the halls begging the Dr's to put my baby back in me,its not ready yet i was screaming and crying the pain was so hard...Not one of the Dr's or nurse or anyone heard me...its like i was not their,but i was i walked ev hall over and over begging for someone to put my baby back ,it wasn't time yet! nothing but sorrow and deeply hurt is what i felt! no one see's me but i see them...thing is I had my baby in my hands In A slide/specimen clear plastic round container, about 2 inches deep and about 3 inches round... like scientist would use! Thats what i was begging the drs to put my baby back in me,its not ready yet!The hurt i felt was hell! I feel i was in Hell...I find myself opening the container, clear plastic that held pink fleshy stuff, like a sponge (that was my abortion) my baby! well then!!... It started to come out! it came out upward and formed into a child/baby and kissed me on my cheek! then went back in the container...thing is, it burnt that kiss into my cheek! cant see it but all i have to do is touch my cheek and i still feel it...that kiss will be with me forever! for its forever on my cheek........so real, please help me with this as it was hell in its self remembering it and writing it here..Thanks

The Hospital is the first clue, it appears that you are giving up control over your own body and mind or you are afraid that this might happen. It is very clear that you are locked within a personal conflict this can be at home, work or private but whatever this conflict is it is sucking the energy right out of your life.

You are fearful for some reason in your waking life and you need to deal with that situation because it will leave a scar. The short of this is, you are not being recognized and it feels like people are just not interested in you at all.

I recommend you identify your fears and work with them to find an answer. I also recommend new friendships because your old friendships may not be what you hoped it would be. Lastly you need time to make peace with your past and present mistakes because they are still active in your mind this much is clear.

Good luck.
    To free your mind is to free your dreams.

Default Re: I went to Hell last night and i was paying for my SIN!

I don't know what religious background you have but maybe this will help...
    The black and white has to do with legal things like right/wrong, good/bad, guilty/not guilty... No middle ground, and evil loves to remind us when we fall short.
    of course we feel guilty as there seems always to be some truth to it.
    Here's the thing if we can't deny whatever part of guilt is ours.
    It's better to face it and own it.
    Then,
    Jesus Christ offers a place to put that guilt, on Him
    We can't pay for it ourselves anyway.
    Now in exchange, He covers that with Grace
    And also takes the pain away.

Now the kiss you got, you described as burning, sort of like searing or branding, which is a sign of ownership, (baby came up) if you own up to that pain (put it in Christ) I think if you walk through this dream again you will experience a different take on it.
    The kiss (a prophet tells in the bible where an angel touched his lips with a burning coal) and that was a sign to him of purity, God purified his lips.

I believe you will see the kiss was telling you everything is OK, the past, the baby, the experience is covered under Grace. Now everytime you remember you are reminded
    Re-mind-ed... to put on the mind of Christ... the way He thinks about it, not guilt!
    Now it can be a precious gift or kiss of a lifetime, sign... that everything is OK.
    The baby is back in... the container, covered, under grace... everything is "back in" place and everything is OK... sealed with a KISS :huglove::iagree::rockwoot:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I found myself wondering in a Hospital,like an old black and white movie..Dr's/Nurse's standing at desk and others walking the halls checking on patients.Myself, I was wondering the halls begging the Dr's to put my baby back in me,its not ready yet i was screaming and crying the pain was so hard...Not one of the Dr's or nurse or anyone heard me...its like i was not their,but i was i walked ev hall over and over begging for someone to put my baby back ,it wasn't time yet! nothing but sorrow and deeply hurt is what i felt! no one see's me but i see them...thing is I had my baby in my hands In A slide/specimen clear plastic round container, about 2 inches deep and about 3 inches round... like scientist would use! Thats what i was begging the drs to put my baby back in me,its not ready yet!The hurt i felt was hell! I feel i was in Hell...I find myself opening the container, clear plastic that held pink fleshy stuff, like a sponge (that was my abortion) my baby! well then!!... It started to come out! it came out upward and formed into a child/baby and kissed me on my cheek! then went back in the container...thing is, it burnt that kiss into my cheek! cant see it but all i have to do is touch my cheek and i still feel it...that kiss will be with me forever! for its forever on my cheek........so real, please help me with this as it was hell in its self remembering it and writing it here..Thanks
    Hi,
    The dream describes how you actually felt in your sleep. When a dream scenario is set in a hospital or surgery it indicates that you are suffering from some pain. Your dream suggests that you had some stomach pain or pain around the ovaries.
    Have you ever had a miscarriage or an abortion? I don' want you to answer on an open forum, but it seems like there is some psychological trauma in that area.
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hello, Angela.

I know that all children who pass on will go directly to heaven, where there they finish growing up being taken care of by a gurdian angel. In many death experiances that people have had, they are met by family members, and this is because it was arranged before birth our family lines and who would come. So after death they wait for us. This does not mean we get to live with them, as the gurdianship may change, or the rights not performed to establish a legal binding in heaven. This is why for the most part that many will be like the angels of heaven not being bound in marrige, or family. God will forgive all sin though Jesus, all we can do is not put ouselves in situations of feeling helpless, or abused. This is what Jesus death is for, because we are learning.

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11Give us this day our daily bread.

12And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Forgiving lets God do the work, in order to help, even yourself counts.

Peace and love in Jesus.