Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: [YOU] and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

Pale Horse

Im having trouble searching for old posts that weer archived previous to this new site, Ive tryed searching for posts ive made myself Blueberrysummer and only two are revealed and also for other members including varzandah.

What do you suggest?

Thanks
    'Love is a gift that keeps on giving' Isira

Red face Re: [YOU] and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

how can i get more count?

Default Re: [YOU] and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Yes, I submitted a thread to go into dream interpretation a little while ago, and it never showed up in the forum and isn't showing up on my list of posts either.

Thanks.
    This.. I am having the same situation

Mike, I am not sure I understand WHAT you are saying? Please explain a little more in detail. Thank you. AW

Default Re: Guest and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

Sorry for any confusion. The title of this thread uses the [ you ] command, which makes the title look like it was specifically directed at "you". I causes too much confusion so I made that command non-accessible to users. I left it here because I "really" want to hear about any problems you have, and figured this would get everyone's attention.

:)
    No matter where you go, there you are...

I just want to see if this will post. Thank you Palehorse for you response. Hope this now works.

thank you. but it worked. i tried again today, and: success :) tyvm. it worked. i can post now. tyvm!

Hello I was wondering if there was anyway I could delete my account along with all my posts? Thank You in advance