Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Guest and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

Quote Originally Posted by bethkemptner View Post
    I'm confused, I've been trying to post dreams but can't figure out how to post them. Please help.

Go to the forum catagory you want to post in. Look at the upper left for a button that says "new thread"
    No matter where you go, there you are...

Default Re: [YOU] and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

i don't understand.

Default Re: Guest and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

i don't understand.

Look at this picture.

Default Re: [YOU] and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

i don't have that on mine. maybe i didn't register the right way or something.

i don't have that on mine. maybe i didn't register the right way or something.
    It's part of the software, it is on everyones.

First, choose a forum catagory, Like "General Chit-Chat" "Dream Interpretation", etc etc. CLICK that catagory. There you see the posts in the forum. LOOK in the upper left as in the picture I uploaded.

It IS there, it is there for ALL registered users, this button has nothing to do with your registration.

heads up... Sneedle is having a hard time getting a post up. PM'd that forum page was blank on their screen.

Yesterday when I mentioned my firewall blocking a couple things on this site, I asked my expert here and he says it will do that initially when at a new site but after that it'll just block things without showing me. So it was probably just some type of pop-up ad, maybe not even necessarily opening because of this website(?) because I often have several windows open with several different sites.
    I haven't had any problems yet, although I haven't posted a new thread. I'll have to think of something to post, see how that goes for me. Firefox is my favorite of browsers. Explorer has always given me grief I don't know why but i definitely prefer the fox:-)

Good deal.

I use firefox sometimes, my main is google chrome, and I recommend it because it uses the least of your computer's resources of them all. Making your comp more peepy. Plus it has a lot of nice free extensions.

I am very confused and I lost my old account somehow but have managed to re register with the same name? Super confused! No clue about the YOU bit but glad things are back up.

Yes, I submitted a thread to go into dream interpretation a little while ago, and it never showed up in the forum and isn't showing up on my list of posts either.

Thanks.