Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Guest and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

Thats because the show all is a popup. You need popup blocking disabled, or use advanced. I just tweek a setting on advanced so it may not mess up on ya.

----------

:lalala: Doing thhis from advanced posting. :flypig::spider::washing::usa:
    No matter where you go, there you are...

Default Re: Guest and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

It was so confusing to be a member in another site but the same people are the members but different user, some has the same username as it is here in "Dream Central". I stopped posting in the other site for some reasons. It's just a waste of time because the same topic being talking about and the same people from Dream Central. I stay with Dream Central as I became a member since 2007 and I really enjoyed being here. This site had helped me a lot in interpreting my dreams and advises as I also asdvised others. When I posted my dream"Who wrote the Bible?" I had geat comments and advises that I was able to write the 6 pages preface and completed the introduction of my 3rd book "The Messages of My Dreams-40 Years dream Diary" published in December 2010 and is now available on the online bookshops/distributors. Signed copy is available on my website www.lauriescreations.co.uk. Thank you everyone. May this site remain stable so that we can continue sharing our dreams and will help those who are confused about their dreams.

I must have been Left Brained Blocked

Here! Here! To Stability!:1244::friday:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default Re: Questions [YOU] or anyone?

Hey. I was previously a member under the user name "mvdec", but for some reason my account was deactivated and turned into a guest account. If any of the mods know a way to combine those previous posts with this new account it would be greatly appreciated. I also wanna show my appreciation for this site in general. Even if I only come on once a month, this is a great way to record, share, and interpret dreams with others. Looking back on a post you made over a year ago is a great way to instill self-reflection and understanding on yourself and dreams through this momentous time in history. Peace and much love

Default Re: [YOU] and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

(you) [you] ? I'm old and have a blond heart, a double whammy when trying to understnd stuff tekie lol

----------

huh? I'm lost ( don't worry I get lost easy)

Default Re: [YOU] and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

Hello Michael!! Thanks for posting my username on here. I cannot even begin to thank you enough for making this dreamboard available to everyone. I think discussing dreams and nightmares is great therapy. Anyway, thanks for shining your light on the world and have a nice day.
    By the way, I haven't had any technical difficulties and I love the new site format.

Hi,
    Recently I should wait for ages to have a page of DC changed or have another page.This problem is only for DC and there is no such a problem in other sites.
    Please help.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: Questions Guest or anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by MvPeace View Post
    Hey. I was previously a member under the user name "mvdec", but for some reason my account was deactivated and turned into a guest account. If any of the mods know a way to combine those previous posts with this new account it would be greatly appreciated. I also wanna show my appreciation for this site in general. Even if I only come on once a month, this is a great way to record, share, and interpret dreams with others. Looking back on a post you made over a year ago is a great way to instill self-reflection and understanding on yourself and dreams through this momentous time in history. Peace and much love
    I searched mvdec username and I don't see it.. hmm spelling?

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    Recently I should wait for ages to have a page of DC changed or have another page.This problem is only for DC and there is no such a problem in other sites.
    Please help.
    Slow load? I will see what I can diddle with to speed it up. Loads fine here, but I am sure there are ways to optimize it.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    Please help.
    OK I isolated a problem. Facebook connect stopped working, likely on FB's end, so uncheck the box publish to facebook if it does it again.
    No matter where you go, there you are...

I'm confused, I've been trying to post dreams but can't figure out how to post them. Please help.

ith bethdkempt a theecret :secret:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!