Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Guest and everyone else, please post all TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HERE

If you or anyone else experiences any difficulties with this message board, please post them here.

Thanks Guest

btw the reason your name is here is a command we all can use, just type [ YOU ] (no spaces)

And if you decide to use this, please let on you are using it for fun, so as not to create confusion.

Thanks!

Mike
    No matter where you go, there you are...

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    If you or anyone else experiences any difficulties with this message board, please post them here.

Thanks Guest

btw the reason your name is here is a command we all can use, just type [ YOU ] (no spaces)

And if you decide to use this, please let on you are using it for fun, so as not to create confusion.

Thanks!

Mike
    For those who still may not understand, the [ YOU ] (typed without spaces) command personalizes a line of text by inserting the user name of the viewer into the text where the command is used. I didn't find where an explanation of the command was written, so I hope you don't mind my adding it here. I'm sure we will all find this a most useful and convenient addition.

DrmDoc
    Last edited by DrmDoc; 01-01-2011 at 01:54 AM.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Thank you! I finally figured it out, lol. I understand now.

[YOU]

Yes, I would like to know how to post a new thread, I clicked on the "post new thread" but it took me to a blank page that I couldn't do anything with. Do I have to wait some time before posting a new thread or something?

No, post new thread should work... Does not appear to be anything wrong, I see lots of new posts. Try a different browser, and make sure your computer is up to date, and has enough free memory.

I'm still confused but I have to try. Thank you

I'm not sure what I could do differently, I'm clicking on "post new thread" it takes me to a screen showing the "post new thread" for the specific forum I chose, but then there is the orange on top, and orange on bottom and nothing but white in between and I can't do anything with it. My pc is up to date and has plenty of memory..I will keep working with it, but not sure what I can do differently. There are no boxes for me to enter any text at all. I'll keep trying maybe something will work.

im not sure what i have done wrong, sorry, first time ever on this web site, i just deleted what i was trying to do earlier.....

Theresa, why do you think you did something wrong?

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Katagirl View Post
    I'm not sure what I could do differently, I'm clicking on "post new thread" it takes me to a screen showing the "post new thread" for the specific forum I chose, but then there is the orange on top, and orange on bottom and nothing but white in between and I can't do anything with it. My pc is up to date and has plenty of memory..I will keep working with it, but not sure what I can do differently. There are no boxes for me to enter any text at all. I'll keep trying maybe something will work.
    What browser are you using? Try google chrome or firefox and see (google them to find them)

Thank you Palehorse, Firefox did the trick.