Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy "The Man" Try interpreting this one.. Its a doozy

Well I had this nightmare, and it really freaked me out. Some of it just doesn't make sense (obviously, its a dream) but please bare with me.

So it starts out kinda scary right away. My grandma is sitting in a room on a blanket. Then a figure appears to be under the blanket and rises up and grabs her. My grandma is struggling to get away when the figure plucks her eye out. She starts screaming and I don't remember what happens right afterwards.

All of the sudden Im with my friends at a house I haven't seen before. This man comes up the porch and stares at me through the window in the door. I know this is the same man that killed my grandma. However, I cannot see the mans face and its impossible to make out any distinguishing features. I forget some of the specifics at this point, but my friends go out to try scare the man away. This man simply kills all of them. I do not remember how many friends I had with me, but I think it was 4.

Then I'm at my house with my immediate family. This man comes up to the door again and stares at me through the window. I get this really strong feeling that he's trying to break in and get me. I just walk away and hide elsewhere in the house. Eventually he just goes away. The next day he comes back and stares at me again and the process repeats. I do not remember how many times it repeats. I still cannot see his face. The last time he comes to the window, I get so scared that I run away, out the back door of the house. One of my family members tells me he's gone, so I walk around to the front door and enter the house. The man is sitting at my dining room table eating dinner with my family. I can now see his face. He's a really short man with glasses and unkept facial hair. He has a big head and a huge forehead. Its almost comical.

I sit down with the man and my family. I ask him what he is trying to do to me. He responds with something like "I'm trying to carry out the plan I have for you." He tells me stuff about how he does this to a lot of people. He gets into their lives and changes things to see how they respond. Sometimes he does really extreme things like killing people. Its almost like an experiment of sorts. I ask him if he wants to kill me and he said, "Sometimes I do in the end. But only after my plan for you is carried out."

Unfortunately, this is where it gets tricky because I've forgotten a bunch of it. What ends up happening is I try to kill the little man but for some reason can't do it, even though I was certain he should have died. I remember being in the basement with him, its cold and dank. He comes after me and all I remember is being incredibly terrified. The next thing I remember is the man killing my little sister. I did not see it happen but I know he did. The man disappears and I'm surrounded by grief and sorrow because of my little sister.

Well if you read it all, thanks for taking the time to do so! If you have any idea what this could mean or what parts of it might mean please share! This dream was incredibly realistic to me, moreso than any other dream that I remember. I just have this feeling that there might be something to it. Thanks again for any help!

PS: I am 18 years old, just started college. My little sister is 15 years old and we are very close.

Thanks for your feedback! Hopefully the dream was just that, a dream. If it happens again I'll be sure to let you know.

As for my location I'm in the United States, Wisconsin.

Dear just4kicks. In history when the victorious generals returned to populated ares or Rome itself there were plenty of banners and placards in those processions or marches. One noteworthy placard simply stated "thus passes glory". The meaning of that placard is to imply both victories and glory are momentary in nature and are in fact fleeting in nature. One might say high levels of consciousness are equally momentary or fleeting in nature. Unfortunately all of us are accultured to think homicides and violence are the best ways to raise public levels of consciousness. Just at this moment there was a shifting of the ground that was audible in my apartment thats even a better way to raise consciousness levels. That audible sound was soon followed by the sounds of multiple fireworks. Happy New Year Folks. It appears the earth is celebrating the advent of the new year as well as its inhabitants. At any rate what I am leading up to is that the mysteriously appearing and mysteriously acting man in your dreams was attempting to teach you that both terristial life and even death itself are merely illusionary in nature. As far as evil spirits being attracted to cows I would like to suggest cows are somewhat famous for giving off methane gases. Methane gasses are most frequently odoriferous or bad smelling in nature. However we must consider the methane gasses are one of the most basic ingredients of life creation. A necessary bad smell is needed to generate new life forms. Best regards: Bob