Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default ressurection (for varzandeh)

hey guys, havent been on here in a long time, im currently in australia, as verzandeh had previously interpereted my other dream about a wedding, i have since split with my boyfreind as predicted and have fallen for an aussie,

onto the dream last night i dreamt that my ex had died and i had to keep his coffin in my house for a week, after a few days i went to check his coffin, i opened it and he started to move, i felt him and he felt warm, he opened his eyes got out of his coffin and talking to me, he acted like a normal person again, it freaked me out cause one mintue he is dead then hes suddenly alive. :confused:

i am also on some medication that puts me to sleep so that may have been a contributing thing, i also had lots of chocolate!

when we have dreams its usually our concious telling us something, maybe ill be reunited with my ex?

Hi,
    Thank you for your update,
    He died means he will have a problem solved,
    He was alive again means he will have a long life.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thumbs up

thanks for such a fast reply varzandeh! :)

the outcome of that is really weird! but informing

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    hey guys, havent been on here in a long time, im currently in australia, as verzandeh had previously interpereted my other dream about a wedding, i have since split with my boyfreind as predicted and have fallen for an aussie,

onto the dream last night i dreamt that my ex had died and i had to keep his coffin in my house for a week, after a few days i went to check his coffin, i opened it and he started to move, i felt him and he felt warm, he opened his eyes got out of his coffin and talking to me, he acted like a normal person again, it freaked me out cause one mintue he is dead then hes suddenly alive. :confused:

i am also on some medication that puts me to sleep so that may have been a contributing thing, i also had lots of chocolate!

when we have dreams its usually our concious telling us something, maybe ill be reunited with my ex?
    Hi,
    Your dream means that his memory will haunt you for the rest of your life. What have you done to deserve it? :)
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfjk View Post
    Hi,
    Your dream means that his memory will haunt you for the rest of your life. What have you done to deserve it? :)
    i dont know what i did! i was the perfect girlfriend! :confused: