Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default bizarre and painful

This was a dream I had a couple of days ago. I need to know what it means because its been buging me for the past two days.

In this dream I was living with a guy my age(around 19), I don't know what my relationship was with this guy in the dream but I know I didn't want to live with him. He kept hurting me in different ways throughout the dream and I kept trying to sneak away but either he or one of his friends would always catch me and bring me back, then he would hurt me even more. His friends did not live with us. I remember one part in particular where I tried to escape by running out the backdoor when he wasn't paying attention. He heard the door close and ran after me and eventually caught me and dragged me back kicking and screaming. when we got back he put fishhooks through my arm and pulled until the skin ripped and by the time he was done I had about four or five gashes down my left arm. At another point in the story I remember talking to a lawyer and asked him to help me, he didn't agree to help until i showed him the gashes on my arm. He said it would be hard to help me but he would try. I was allowed to go to someplaces in the dream but I had to be back by a specific time either he or one of his friends would drag me back. He was the only one that hurt me though. When I was out I remember feeling really paranoid and looking over my shoulder. Throughout the dream I hid from him a lot but he kept finding me. I woke up in the middle of ploting my next escape.

Help with this one is appriciated. Thanks,

WLT

Hi,
    Any kind of hook is a symbol for a bad humor bad moral strict person is on the way.
    Why don't you ask God for help if there is no one else.

Whispere many times:

. God is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great.
    256. There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Satan and believes in God he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and God is Hearing, Knowing.
    257. God is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light; and (as to) those who disbelieve, their guardians are Shaitans who take them out of the light into the darkness; they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Hi,
    Relax!
    he put fishhooks through my arm and pulled until the skin ripped and by the time he was done I had about four or five gashes down my left arm.
    The dream was caused by a pain in your arm. The dream indicates that you lay on your arm too long and it went numb. Your dream was simply making you move about and free your arm from under your body.
    When I was out I remember feeling really paranoid and looking over my shoulder.
    In sleep we all simulate or actually make the moves the dream suggests; so you needed to turn your head and body to ease the pain in your arms.
    Do you do a lot of repetitive work with your hands?
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

thank you all for taking the time to help me out with this one.
    Guess Who, thank for interpreting but I dont do drugs nor am I in any way a heavy drinker, could it still be a warning as you suggested?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedlittlething View Post
    This was a dream I had a couple of days ago. I need to know what it means because its been buging me for the past two days.

In this dream I was living with a guy my age(around 19), I don't know what my relationship was with this guy in the dream but I know I didn't want to live with him. He kept hurting me in different ways throughout the dream and I kept trying to sneak away but either he or one of his friends would always catch me and bring me back, then he would hurt me even more. His friends did not live with us. I remember one part in particular where I tried to escape by running out the backdoor when he wasn't paying attention. He heard the door close and ran after me and eventually caught me and dragged me back kicking and screaming. when we got back he put fishhooks through my arm and pulled until the skin ripped and by the time he was done I had about four or five gashes down my left arm. At another point in the story I remember talking to a lawyer and asked him to help me, he didn't agree to help until i showed him the gashes on my arm. He said it would be hard to help me but he would try. I was allowed to go to someplaces in the dream but I had to be back by a specific time either he or one of his friends would drag me back. He was the only one that hurt me though. When I was out I remember feeling really paranoid and looking over my shoulder. Throughout the dream I hid from him a lot but he kept finding me. I woke up in the middle of ploting my next escape.

Help with this one is appriciated. Thanks,

WLT
    If not a representation of your experiences with a controlling male or a depiction of your attempt to escape some painful memory, this dream could manifest a pervasive fear, perhaps of males. This dream may manifest thoughts on the social force that controls your liberty. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie