Hybrid View

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Bundle of Keys and the talking bird

last night, I had a dream that I was in place where there were big tess a a big building close by. I was together with ex-President Arroyo of the Philippines and other people whom I didn't know. the only person i know was my first cousin the same age as me, female. The president was carrying her outfits about 6 different kinds and she wanted to give the black suit to someone but I felt that it won't fit her as she was tall ang big. We started walking to the building. When we were inside the building, the ex-president handed me a bundle of keys and she told me to lock all the doors before going out then she went away. I locked all the door as instrycted and walked ouside. One big tree has plenty of differents kinds of birds on its top. They were tweeting all sorts of sounds. Suddenly they stopped tweeting then I heard one bird talking, it was telling of something. Its voice was so soft very angelic that it touched my feeling so much, it was full of love.

I woke listening to the bird's message but I couldn't recall what was the message. I tried to go back to sleep and asked to tell me in dream what was the bird's message. When I woke up, it past 10:00 in the morning. I recalled my dream; I was in the same place as in the beginning of my previous dream. I was holding a bag full of cooked rice and I understood it will be given to hungry people. I started eating because I was hungry and some cooked rice I hid inside my dress in my left side and walked towards the big building. When I arrived at the entrance, someone told me that there aregaurds before I enter and they are trying to inspect the things you are bringing. I panicked so I squashed the rice in my side to flattened so the guards won't recognize. I woke up.

Hello,

Birds are messengers from the soul. They are bringing you a spiritual message. The bundle of keys is a new way of life or you have found the solution to one of your problems. The rice is symbolic of success, prosperity, luck, fertility and warm friendships, you have tranquility and happiness in your home life.

Here is the picked apart version...

Big tall building=Big activities that you are doing or involved in.

Ex-president=symbolizes control, authority, and power. This being the "ex" president may tell us that you used to have control authority and power but no longer do.

Female Cousin=Means your character and qualities this dream is referring to are the same qualities this cousin has.

Number 6=The force of Christ within.

Clothes=Behavior of people

Clothes to big=The behavior is unsuitable or not wanted.(think about the behavioral aspects of your cousin) This may be a warning that power and authority are not suited for you. Or that you are acting like her and shouldnt act like her.

Bundle of keys=A new way of life for you, you have found the solution to one of your problems.

Locking the doors= You are being locked out of something, something is preventing you from an activity or situation.

Birds in trees= messengers from your soul.

Birds singing and talking=You need to or are going to experience spiritual freedom and psychological liberation.

Bag of rice=symbolic of success, prosperity, luck, fertility and warm friendships, you have tranquility and happiness in your home life. You maybe entering new projects also.

You eating the rice and then hiding in your dress from guards=means you might have feelings of guilt regarding a feminine quality..

After reading the last sentences, another possibility came to mind. It sounds like to me that it could be possible that you may be getting ready to grow your family bigger? maybe planned or not planned? But a fertile body and soul is what this is suggesting...
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne? View Post
    Hello,

Birds are messengers from the soul. They are bringing you a spiritual message. The bundle of keys is a new way of life or you have found the solution to one of your problems. The rice is symbolic of success, prosperity, luck, fertility and warm friendships, you have tranquility and happiness in your home life.

Here is the picked apart version...

Big tall building=Big activities that you are doing or involved in.

Ex-president=symbolizes control, authority, and power. This being the "ex" president may tell us that you used to have control authority and power but no longer do.

Female Cousin=Means your character and qualities this dream is referring to are the same qualities this cousin has.

Number 6=The force of Christ within.

Clothes=Behavior of people

Clothes to big=The behavior is unsuitable or not wanted.(think about the behavioral aspects of your cousin) This may be a warning that power and authority are not suited for you. Or that you are acting like her and shouldnt act like her.

Bundle of keys=A new way of life for you, you have found the solution to one of your problems.

Locking the doors= You are being locked out of something, something is preventing you from an activity or situation.

Birds in trees= messengers from your soul.

Birds singing and talking=You need to or are going to experience spiritual freedom and psychological liberation.

Bag of rice=symbolic of success, prosperity, luck, fertility and warm friendships, you have tranquility and happiness in your home life. You maybe entering new projects also.

You eating the rice and then hiding in your dress from guards=means you might have feelings of guilt regarding a feminine quality..

After reading the last sentences, another possibility came to mind. It sounds like to me that it could be possible that you may be getting ready to grow your family bigger? maybe planned or not planned? But a fertile body and soul is what this is suggesting...
    I think my dream is connected to my newly published book. After the new Year, My plan is to focus in launching, signing and marketing. I already left some copies in the shops to be follow up after new year. God's will be done. I dreamt of many signs since the process of publication started.

Hello Laurie,

I think thats awesome about your book. I am sure God's plan for you will work out nicely. It sounds like you have a very fertile mind and soul and are putting it to good use. I would not worry about your "friends" that are gossiping either. It may be something to just ignore rather than confront. They, in time, will see their own actions and karma will pay them a visit, so it is out of your hands! Dont go to their level, you are way too high up to make yourself fall now. It may mean they simply are jealous. Never be afraid to share your dreams. There are just some people not worthy of the special knowledge the few but many of us share. Honesty and forgiveness are some of the best demands a person can require of other people and hopefully of themselves. Good luck to you on your book and I know all of your very hard efforts will pay off for you. God does have special plans for his special companions.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Hi,
    A president or an ex is not a good symbol because such a people if enter a place will lower down the dear people and make dear the lower people.
    A bundle of keys means achieving a wish but closing the doors means not achieving wishes and getting closed the affairs.

If a bird spoke to you means a happiness is on the way.

Good luck.
    Ups and downs of the life I think marketing your book will have problems.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default a little birdie told me...

Does that sound familiar?
    The bird represents the truth
    everything else is silenced when the truth comes out. (speaks, sings)
    or it is the strength of our own knowing that carries us.

Isn't it interresting after all is said and done you are left holding the bag
    yes, you are guilty... guilty of dreaming... and it will feed many and also you.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!