Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Have Anyone Had This "Dream/Nightmare"?

I recently had this nightmare (due to the festive season and everything on tele and around me is VERY MERRY it is really hard to understand why I'd have this dream/nightmare).

Does anyone ever dream of this?

You have a partner (mine happened to be a man that I've never met in real life or on TV). And you both are in search for this "person" (mine is a lady). And you walk through a load of places and then you FINALLY reach this place that is sort of like a medical surgery office. There are a few other bodies beside the "person" (mine is a lady). And the few other person there have been cleaned (as in their insides are cleaned out). Well the lady was still alive and she saw us and as we approached she said "I rather have you clean me out then the OTHERS". Well my partner (this man) lifts her shirt and sees that she was in the preparation to be 'cleaned'. Then he grabs the medical-vacuum (you know those ones they use in dentist offices or for lipo-suction.) Well he started from the small intestine and that killed her instantly. Then he ended up gently and slowly going down to her large intestine and then her kidneys. But her liver and heart wasn't cleaned. And I was there watching it all happen, but I didn't engage in the activity besides watching it. When the sucking was done my partner and I heard the "others" coming. And that's when I woke up.

Does ANYONE know what this dream/nightmare means?

I don't work. And I haven't watched TV for a while.... So nothing has really ever provoked me to dream that type of dream.

Quote Originally Posted by 031685 View Post
    I recently had this nightmare (due to the festive season and everything on tele and around me is VERY MERRY it is really hard to understand why I'd have this dream/nightmare).

You have a partner (mine happened to be a man that I've never met in real life or on TV). And you both are in search for this "person" (mine is a lady). And you walk through a load of places and then you FINALLY reach this place that is sort of like a medical surgery office. There are a few other bodies beside the "person" (mine is a lady). And the few other person there have been cleaned (as in their insides are cleaned out). Well the lady was still alive and she saw us and as we approached she said "I rather have you clean me out then the OTHERS". Well my partner (this man) lifts her shirt and sees that she was in the preparation to be 'cleaned'. Then he grabs the medical-vacuum (you know those ones they use in dentist offices or for lipo-suction.) Well he started from the small intestine and that killed her instantly. Then he ended up gently and slowly going down to her large intestine and then her kidneys. But her liver and heart wasn't cleaned. And I was there watching it all happen, but I didn't engage in the activity besides watching it. When the sucking was done my partner and I heard the "others" coming. And that's when I woke up.

I do and you may as well. Your dream's scenario describes a cruel treatment of desparate women by one man while another just stands there and does nothing. The cruelty we inflict upon others isn't always physical but can be deeply penetrating, mentally and emotionally. I think it unlikely anyone would truly desire such an infliction of mental or emotional harm by another no matter her prior social choices and misfortune. Overall, this dream provides a perspective of cruelty and, oddly, how you may perceive your part in it--it is a pondering on one's moral compass.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by 031685 View Post

..........You ate too much. You may have had a belly ache.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...