Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: So tell us [you], What was your most life changing dream?

I'm not sure it changed how I believed in anything or that it was life changing, but it's one that I remember/stands out the most.

I was at a gas station with my younger brother and we were on our way out when a man in a mask came up and shot at me. I fell on the ground pretending to be hurt, but then my brother walks out of the gas station and the man shoots him. I jump up screaming at the man and then I woke up bawling.

i had a nightmare that my exboyfriend jeremy broke into my home and killed my family and kidnapped me and took me out of my house and took me back to his home and held me hostage forever.he told me he will never let me go and would rather kill me than let another guy me.

Well I don't know about life changing, but the dream I would like interpreting is one I had a couple nights ago.

I'm hovering near the ceiling in a kitchen of a farm house, there's a man and a boy. I land on the ground near the boy and give the boy an onion and tell him to take it to the nearest farm house, it was like it was suppose to be a gesture of some sort.

The next part is me walking outside and seeing the boy drag a woman by her hair an dump her body near the house...she is face down and she is dead. the next scene is me grabbing the boy by his hair and holding him off the ground and I proceed to walk around the back of the farm house towards some vegetation I can't remember whether it was corn or some other crop. As i'm walking towards the crop I look down and see a dead male lion (i'm still holding the boy by his hair in mid air) at that point something makes me turn around, my heart skips as i see a lioness come from under the house, but i stand my ground the lioness runs towards me i don't even flinch and she snatches the boy from my hands and runs into the crop...at this point i wake up.

anyone got any insights... my minds twisted and this is tame compared to some of my dreams lol

Exclamation Re: So tell us [you], What was your most life changing dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    So... How about it [you], What was your most life changing dream?

How did it change the way you think or believe?:cool:
    I had been asleep , walked out side & I was near Pittsburgh, only in a huge field. It looked as if a war had taken place. Trees on fire, house burnt down little fires everywhere. Dead bodies laying on the ground. THen I turned around & I stood by one of the 3 rivers there. They were all almost dried up, you could walk past them. I saw bridges falling as well as high buildings crumbling down. The sky was filled with black smoke & you could hear screams all around. Next I was standing on a balcony in one of the buildings;watching the people in the next building, it was on fire & to many people were out on the metal deck & all of a sudden a quake hit & the I watched in horror those people fall to their deaths. I woke up. This dream has stayed with me for over 30 years now, Won't ever forget it. Seemed to me it was a picture of "end times" I started to get close to God in my relationship with Him. It gets stronger everyday. I hope I will be spred from seeing this in real life. It had me shaken up for quite some time.

I don't know that I've had any life changing dreams. Most I don't remember or there just weird. I've had a couple that have come true the following day. One was best friend in junior high had been sent away for bad behavior and I had a dream that she was back. The next day she called me. The other was I had a dream that my great grandmother had passed away. I was awoken to the info of my great grandmothers passing. So I believe that dreams can be telling you something. I also had a dream that my ex, the one that I've mentioned in my previous post broke up with me a week prior to it happening. I was a very upsetting dream and I was up for hours. I never told him about it.

My life's most changing dream was when I tried singing a holy name of God someone told me about when i beome lucid. I was talking about dreams when a friend introduced me to a holy name of God called HU. I wanted to test it and decide to sing it when i became lucid. prior to this time, everytime I become lucid, it does not last - maybe 1 or 2 minutes.. Now once i become lucid, i start singing this word for a few minutes and i can stay in my dreams until I am ready to wake up.
    You can google Hu song to find out more about this technique if you so wish. And also with this song, I can have lucid dreams at will, not something that happens infrequently.
    Now, that is a Life changing dream.
    Last edited by graphito; 02-28-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Default Re: So tell us ... SIRENE What was your most life changing dream?

Thank you nabadado for asking, So far I have had many dreams in truth... I think one of the life changing dream I have had is a dream I had several years ago... I as in what was a parking garage and I saw a person with a postal messengers uniform on.. this person said to me " You got what you asked for , do doubt and dont let go" in the dream I said ok ..very enthusiatically .. I awoke . The dream made me very excited for it made me feel like GOD had heard my prayers and had answered them. Little did I know that the advise from that messenger would repeat itself to this day after that dream but the advise from the person in that dream has helped bring me through alot of hard times.... Im still holding on to this day.

i dont know if i can honestly say that i have had a dream that has changed my life. However, i did have a dream about two weeks ago that has been on my mind alot. All that i can remember is that someone handed me a folding fan (AKA Chinese fan) and said this is the past and this is the future (reffering to the folding fan). I dont know what it means but i would like to find out.

----------

i dont know if i can honestly say that i have had a dream that has changed my life. However, i did have a dream about two weeks ago that has been on my mind alot. All that i can remember is that someone handed me a folding fan (AKA Chinese fan) and said this is the past and this is the future (reffering to the folding fan). I dont know what it means but i would like to find out. Any ideas

Default Re: So tell us Guest, What was your most life changing dream?

Angi

You might want to do a study on Chinese fans. Your dream sounds like a good starting clue.
    A fan either unfolds or spreads out to be
    a very useful tool to make life a breeze

Dreams also can breeze through your mind and take you through the past and sometimes on into the future.
    The more I learn how to understand them (unfold) the more useful they become. Some prophetic promises in dreams can give hope and perseverance till the dream comes true.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

I don't think I have ever had a life changing dream. I dream a lot about a lot of different odd things. Sometimes I enjoy going to bed at night just to dream. I do however have recurring dreams, some scary, some funny. But to say that it was life changing is a stretch. I usually can tell by my dreams how my life is going in reality. I just posted a thread on my dream last night about tornados (a recurring dream) and I've come to the conclusion that when I dream about them, my life is in chaos and I should step back and look at what is really going on. Life changing? No.. giving me an idea on life? Yes. That's the best I can come up with :)