Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    Hey, Guest you gotta get that book!
    I'm pretty sure there's a message in it for you.

I think they are collector items... only 200 in print.
    The messages in my book is not only for me but also to others as I am sharing the messages I received. There is someone who read my first book, he phoned me that he was healed after reading my book and he put it under his pillow, I answered to him that he mus be thankful to God because He is using me to write that book and He sent an angel to bring that book to you. My books are for those who are intersted and I am not expecting everybody to believe me. My publisher told me that my third book will be available online/bookshops (within 3-6 weeks from Dec.15) in January 2011. My two books are on the online shops Amazon, Lulu and other leading online bookshops.
    Last edited by Laucashel; 12-23-2010 at 04:58 PM.

Drm Doc... that is totally fitting you. How far into your "dream" career was this? I wonder how many dreamers you have encouraged through those doors!!!
    It's hard to say when I experienced that dream but definitely around the beginning of my extraordinary journey along this path of personal and profound insight. I don't know if anyone has been encouraged by my comments over the years but I certainly hope some have found my meager perspective helpful along their path to the profound insights they have sought. Thank you for your most kind interest.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Hi Gus!

If I'm dealing with very important/influential people, I could put myself into a panic attack easily, so I psyche myself up till it's overwhelming, and then when the time comes.. I go into a false self persona that is military style. Like basically completely emotionally shut down my facial expression, stand at attention, say nothing unless asked; must straight shoot, firm posture, answer directly. Nothing extra. Keep all codes of honor. If i have to plead the fifth to an authority it will only be heard as silence. "take the pain and shut up." ~my Father says. I should probably learn some icebreakers? But people might think my sense of humor is too sarcastic. I like the LiveLavaLive or Red versus Blue kind of humor. But yea,,, peopled take offense and I tend to lack shame and sense of humilition unless i think it is instrumental to recognize my project. Sometimes i intentionally make my self look retarded just to engage people in playful mind games [not lies, but like hide and seek or tag]. Those are most fun.

About the dreams though, i don't remember the most life changing one but this one i dreamt in november 2008 is probably the most archetypical to my life.

Iím treading water at the mouth of a canal amidst an ocean.
    I keep immersing to watch for the shark Iím expecting so that when it approaches I can hold itís nose to push my body back away from itís jaws and then pull my body around itís face onto itís back.
    Unexpectedly it is a massive whale that emerges from the dark depths and bursts through the water surface just inches from my body. I feel quite impressed as I approach the stonewalls of the canal where a boy waiting with another pull me from a water level too low for me to so easily exit on my own.
    Next thing I know Iím shaking security guards chasing me through halls and down stairwells of an approx 20 level condo. I wisp around corners too quickly for security to get a brief profile.
    At the end of the stairwell on the ground floor, I close myself behind a bathroom door for a split second and reopen it to a panting, staring guard to which I say; ďjust using the bathroomĒ with sarcastic contempt.
    I walk non-chalantly by the security guard and outside to a red Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. I drive away feeling claustrophobic; as if the incredibly smooth speed of the car would surely have me crushed inside it if I make even the slightest error.
    Then Iím at the top of a perhaps 50 level office building. A handful of wealthy men in business suits are sitting around a high-gloss mahogany table near the floor to ceiling windows that over-look a grand city.
    I stand behind them listening as one man says;

'Now that theyíre disposed, we must consider the offspring. It is not wise to risk the liability. The children will eventually seek revenge.'

I wake up with a bit of concern that killing children is not right to do but probably necessary for the master objective.

WOW It's so cool to see the new [ YOU ] command being used so creatively! Cool!
    :grouphug:

If I had realized it's potential I would have added it long ago..

On topic, I would say no dream "changed my life", but I have had some profound memorable dreams.

Most memorable one was of my Dad in a suit, barefoot, saying goodbye to me days before he actually died... It still moves me to think of it.
    No matter where you go, there you are...

Default Gus, are you trying to ask...

Where do pebbles come from!?!

Ya, it seems that episode left me a little confused too.:confused2:

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Palehorse, thanks for joining in. We didn't mean to go nuts here without you.
    Thanks again for a great site... and the new toys.:rockwoot:
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 12-23-2010 at 10:57 PM.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default Prior Notice...

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    I would say most memorable dream was of my Dad in a suit, barefoot, saying goodbye to me days before he actually died... It still moves me to think of it.
    Palehorse... How old were you then? At least a little comfort to have said goodbye.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

So... How about it [you], What was your most life changing dream?

How did it change the way you think or believe?:cool:
    The faceless man. He kills and makes me help dispose of the body. I sometimes see places that remind me of the dreams , even after 20 years. I still wonder who he is. Always different body's and different situation, always the same faceless man.
    The only thing you cannot get back, regain, buy or own is... TIME ...

Default Making possible connections

Quote Originally Posted by tinacroy View Post
    The faceless man. He kills and makes me help dispose of the body. I sometimes see places that remind me of the dreams , even after 20 years. I still wonder who he is. Always different body's and different situation, always the same faceless man.
    There was once a young lady on this site that had similar dreams.
    On one occasion the dream location was so clear as to be a tip to the police to
    identify and solve a missing person murder case.

A not so pleasant task... but could your dreams have these possibilities?:shrug:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default It Still Moves Me

Palehorse... I keep thinking about what you said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    Most memorable one was of my Dad in a suit, barefoot, saying goodbye to me days before he actually died... It still moves me to think of it.
    That describes pretty well how it is to read all of these "Life Moving" dreams.
    Either I've gotten too emotional, but I'm reading most of them through tears, as they continue to be very moving.

Hope this thread continues for a while, even if people share more than once.
    To know others have been and are being moved by dreams is very facinating to me.
    It was how I and many others ever find this site.

The dream has made such an impression as to try to reasurch or understand them, and some of these dreams stay with and "move" us the rest of our lives... awesome! :rockwoot:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

I don't think I have had a life changing dream but I have had the same dream since I was a child and wonder what it means.