Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: So tell us Guest, What was your most life changing dream?

Smokefish... Are you from a culture that considers dream symbols... or did you just luck out with a cool Dad to encourage you in your dreams?

I told my father about the dream the next day and he told me I was a very powerful dreamer (to be able to turn into a bird and fly) and that when I dream it was my spirit going on adventures.
    I can't remember one that early but around 4 to 5 years I had a dream of being in a small Cessna 4 seat plane, I was on Jesus lap in the back seat and we were looking down at the world together. I loved seeing everything from the different perspective. Sunday school teachers couldn't understand how I could draw pictures with perspective.
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 02-12-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Default Re: So tell us [you], What was your most life changing dream?

I've posted my dream in a different thread.

I've had a few dreams that made me wonder over the years. First dream was when i was 18. i had a dream about me and my friends running from the law trying to protect another friend. We were in this long hallway lit up like you could image heaven would be lit up. With that beautiful white light. Well a few month later. My friend was running from the cops in his trans am and hit head on with another cop. Needless to say he passed away. Then when i was 25 i had a dream that george burns died and a month later he also passed away. I always thought there was something there with dreams, but didn't think to much about it until a few years ago i started putting 2 and 2 together. Now everydream i have seems to come true to a certain point. The good and the bad. I've learned how to interpret them and always believe in them.

Thanks, bethemptner, Isn't it amazing how a couple dreams can get your attention when you're on the run.

Hope you stick around a while to share and interpret some here.
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 02-13-2011 at 04:18 PM.

My dad is just special :) He was very into Carlos Casteneda's books at the time and by coincidence (or divine intervention) he had just finished reading the book Carlos wrote about dreaming, and was starting to read an Edgar Cayce book about dreaming when I told him about that one. He told me that the things we dream about are just as real as what happens in our waking lives, just that its another plane of reality. Being 3 and the fact that it was my dad that told me that, I believed it without any hesitation. That has shaped my life considerably... When I have problems in my waking life that I am overwhelmed by, my solution is to dream the answer. I've done this my whole life now, and it works for me :) I don't always remember the dreams I have when I do that, but usually the answer presents itself to me during the course of the next few days... I'm currently working on dreaming myself $60,000,000 net after taxes ;)

Smokefish,That sounds like quite a dream assignment! How did you come up with that particular amount $$$
    I guess if it works for you, it's a pretty good nights work... $20,000,000 per night! not bad

So does that mean you are trying to dream up the next $120,000,000 mega million numbers? before taxes?

Since I live in California where a regular house could cost $1 million, I figured it would cost about $60 million for the house I want to have built :) I've since decided that I'll take the money to another state and get more for my money, but I'm still sticking with the $60 million :) You are so on it! I am trying to dream up the mega millions which would be about $120 million + in order to net $60 million. Although I would not be mad if I netted $30 million :)

I had a dream last night about it. The only part I remember is that I was telling someone that intend to dream about it every night until I get my $60 million jackpot! I woke up feeling really positive about it! :)

Smokefish, before I go an call you crazy, I'll have to admit, I've been considering the amount of $539,000... mere chump change compared to your project, but I figure it may have about the same odds...

Now the surest way to your success would be to strive to develop enough character to properly handle that kind of responsibility.
    If you read the story in the Bible of Solomon... He chose wisdom in a dream... God was so happy with his choice He blessed him with the megga million. All because he made the right choice in a dream! It was a life changing dream to be sure. But even with so much "help" it didn't end well.

So dreaming up answers isn't too far of a stretch.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    So... How about it [you], What was your most life changing dream?

How did it change the way you think or believe?:cool:
    Thanks for asking, I'll have to think about that though.
    I can say that I don't really think I've had any life changing dreams,
    but I've had some about my parents who have passed away, some were sad, and some were happy but still made me miss them and think of them more than normal that particular day.
    Lately I haven't had any dreams that I can remember, but in the past I've had several where I was falling, or in trouble. Which I'm a survivor of sorts so it made sense at the time.
    Maybe the longer I'm here I will be able to remember some things I've related my dreams to my waking life.
    A long time ago, I was reading a book, titled "In my soul I am free" it was by an author Paul Twitchell and another, and have yet to ever find it after misplacing my original copy.
    But while reading it, i wanted to try astrial projection, or maybe its called something else, somehow to control dreaming. I thought i was successful, as I dreamed I had floated into a circus-like tent, and learned some things. I can't recall what all happened in the dream at this time but will think on it. It's been a while that I even gave it a thought.
    Will return soon, work is calling.
    Belva

I don't think I've ever had a life changing dream. Most of mine are really odd. I did have a dream about sky diving though, and now me and my mate are planning to do it in the summer.