Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: So tell us [you], What was your most life changing dream?

Yeah, it's gotten my attention. I realized that it used [you] script to display every user's username. It's a great idea to catch people's attention!

How about [you]?

By the way, the dream that you want me to tell you is.. it's quite complicated, I dreamt of traveling though time, past and the future.. Then, I realized why I dreamt about that. It's because the last movie I saw that time was 'The Time Traveler's Wife'..

I had a dream that I was walking around on a grassy knoll. There were two other people with me, and they both spoke to me at the same time. I couldn't understand what they we're saying when they spoke at the same time, so I asked one to stop speaking, and the other to speak. The one I asked to stop speaking resented my request, and moved away some. I felt guilty about asking one to be quiet, but I wasn't understanding either of them. I thought they were both women, they had female voices, but they sometimes looked more like the Sphinx from Egyptian mythologhy. One of them was outgoing, and the other was more reserved. Once one of them stopped speaking, the other began to gesture at me, and I knew what it was thinking, but it really wasn't using words so much. It was basically communicating that I was a great person ect, a lot of positive praise. It was the equivalence of someone saying "Hey! You're a great person!" They directed me to look in toward what I had thought was the sun. It certainly wasn't the sun. It was a light that was as bright as the sun, but it didn't bother my eyes, and I could see it clearly. The light was crisp and detailed, it changed colors like the holographic eagle on a Visa card when you hold it up to the light. Seeing that light in my dream didn't change my life, but it was a totally unique experience. I have never seen anything like it since, and I can't image I ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    So... How about it [you], What was your most life changing dream?

How did it change the way you think or believe?:cool:
    I dreamed and woke at 2:00 a.m. I later learned that the dream I was
    having was actually happening to my best friend who I hadn't seen in years but
    had stayed in touch with. I had a vivid picture of an argument, three people
    standing on stairs, someone being struck. I described it to her in a letter -- long
    before email -- and she told me later that her daughter had come in very late (1:30) and her husband was furious and trying to strike the child and ended up striking her.
    I realized then that we can invade someone's dreams just through the bond of caring and have since learned that those who have passed over can do the same.

Default Re: So tell us Guest, What was your most life changing dream?

Hi Patreecia,

Welcome to Dream Central and thanks for sharing your dream and experience...
    The world suddenly gets quite a bit bigger after having an experience like that.

Hope you enjoy the rest of this site
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Hmmm, i would have to think about that one and post later, but my most recent dream that weirded me out was like 3 sundays ago. I talked to my boyfriend early the day after the dream and told him that i dreamed of a dirt road, i was getting ready to start working at a hospital, i was on a bus and we rode through a neighborhood and there was a girl one the bus that i thought i knew but her face wasn't familiar. Later that day i went to pick up my friend to go to bingo and while on the phone with my boyfriend again, turned down the wrong road and it was a dirt road. I was freaked out, totally scared of what was gonna happen next. Then i turned off the road into the neighborhood, picked up my friend and went to bingo. When we came back 3 hours laterthe street was filled with police and ambulance at her house. They took her grandmother to the hosital and she died. (dirt road, bus(ambulance), hospital).

----------

Really i dream of things that happen but i never dream of things that happen to me directly. When is comes to myself i'll just sense stuff and get out of the way. I have a few of those experiences that i can think of off the top of my head but nothing life changing.

Honestly i have so many dreams that they all have been lfe changing and in different aspects of my life but i wrote about one that has been a huge change to me and thats my grandmother coming to me in a dream as a tiger, however i could speak with her. she died when i was 9 and still not 100 percent over it she comes to me in my dreams every once in a while. lately ive been letting it go more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    So... How about it [you], What was your most life changing dream?

How did it change the way you think or believe?:cool:
    I don't know if this was my most life changing dream, but it was my first dream that stayed with me since I was a child, and I do not recall all of it, but as I though back on my dreams, I realized this one was saying something...

I had this dream several times as a child, I recall and it always bothered me... as it was about my right foot was sliced at the heel about one inch thick and about four to five inches in, but there was no blood but it look like a bottom of a sandle how it flaps as I walk in my dream... what ever I was doing in those dreams... it really scared me as a child and did not tell anyone, as well I am a guy and guys like me are taught.. okay be a "man" (idk- i think guys you know what I am talking about. no offense to those women reading this) so...

It was like a nightmare when I was a kid to think about, as I though I was going to run around with a sliced foot, and always kept my eyes open for something that might cause that... only to learn later as I started looking at dreams that the this meant sould of foot, and Idk... just say what come out of my mouth, not really thinking of what I am saying... which made some friends and some people who did not like what i had to flap about... I tried to think about things that I say, but it looks like some times this foot gets in my mouth and I just start :blah::blah: like a girl (okay, I hope I don't make girls mad at me, but I tend not to like guys that :blah::blah: at me, so I don't even listen to them and I give girls the right to :blah::blah: as at least they can be cute about it) IDK it's a guy thing.

So if I stick my foot in my mouth, well G-idk that is just me. I don't think this dream changed me too much, only that I don't want to be seen walking around with an open wounded soul, so I :blah::blah:

I guess my most life changing dream would be one I had when I was 3...

I was dreaming that I was walking through a jungle, and I came to a spot where there was a very wide open space. I needed to cross the space to get to the jungle on the other side, but had the feeling it wouldn't be safe to cross out in the open... I turned into a very colorful bird and flew to the other side...

The reason this was life changing, was because I told my father about the dream the next day and he told me I was a very powerful dreamer (to be able to turn into a bird and fly) and that when I dream it was my spirit going on adventures. I was soo interested in knowing about the adventures my spirit was going on, I would pay a lot of attention to my dreams and learned how to control them... I got out of that habit (of controlling my dreams) when I was a teenager, but I'm working on getting back to that point.

Default Re: So tell us Guest, What was your most life changing dream?

Well, G-idk, at least you started out on the right foot. Saying what comes to mind is always a bit risky. To flip or not to flop... that is the question and a fear and sometimes we do have both. But to never have flipped at all ???

One who attemps to speak what he sees just because he's seen it first in a dream is almost a cruel thing to endure. Because all the stunned flops have not yet been flipped to the future... only the present facts fly like stones against him, at the wierd one, the prophet, the dreamer. What an odd one, the outcast, who lives outside the group and nearly in another world.

So how would God pre-"pare" a prophet for a special day?
    Wouldn't he have to take that one and spin him a little crazy so he will be an outcast and pre-"pare" his foot for his path. How else will he see or speak from a different perspective to flip a group who have flopped without their knowing.

John the Baptist was pre-"pared"...
    There was a man, sent from God, His name was G-idk...
    ya, I think the shoe fits. If you listen real close you will recognize the sound of a prophet........ shhhhhh...........

flip... flop... flip... flop...flip... flop... flip... flop...

G-idk... and I don't know you enough to spin this all religous on you but sometimes I just say what I see too and the wierdest things will come out.
    so if you're not Christian maybe my flippin was a flop.
    but it may explain why your life has been so flippin wierd

JtheB pre-"pared" the way of the Lord. He lost his head a bit but he was so flippin right about everything.

So I'll cool it on the :angel:talk and just say...
    I think you have been or are still being Pre-"pared" for something
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 02-12-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

I dreamed that my PC was just throwing out money...big notes...infact I could not stop the money coming out of the screen...I was trying to catch the money...but there was just to much coming out. After that I started to investigate how I could make money using my pc as a job...I am still searching...but beleive that it is a message...and I will be successfull