Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default If you like water dreams...

Hi Gus Who, didn't mean to leave you hanging. Sounds like you're not sleeping well?

You might want to get your surf board out to catch the next wave! I've had a lot more water dreams than fire. this one has a happy ending so you might enjoy it.

I had this one in 2002 and it seemed to me in this one, I was learning and helping people to move in the Spirit. Yet it seemed to be preparation for end time events.
    It wasn't so scary so I called it...
    ----------------------------
    Surfs Up 5/25/02

At first in this dream I was looking from above the ground about 100 ft, and I could see that floodwater was rising over the land. At this point it was of little concern. I knew that if I stayed on or continued to followed this same road I was on, I could get back to where I needed to be. It was apparent though that this road was blocked and that I would just have to turn around and drive back. I was able to ride now as I was on a motorcycle. There where heaps of water building up on this roadway, like snowdrifts or small waves three to four feet high. I was able to speed through them as I could wheelie the front end and drive over the mounds of water. This was fun, and the thought came, can I really do that? Then again, I was viewing this from above the land and sure enough watching myself ride down the road over these mounds of water like it was all quite common and had done it all before.

I seemed to arrive at the other end of this road now where a group of about twenty church friends were. I was down on a beach now and helping some older couple wade into the water to get to their small sailboat. The waves made it easy for them to lose their balance so I was holding the man’s hand as he was holding hers. They were taking slow small steps as best they could.

The water had risen more than expected and before she could stop she had taken a couple off balance steps over a drop off and dunked in completely over her head. She seemed calm about it still having her footing and I was hoping that if I didn’t panic or make any sudden moves maybe she wouldn’t either. I just stood firm helping to walk them back out of the deep water. I was glad she steadied herself didn’t let go and had the presence of mind to just calmly walk herself back out, still holding on to her husbands hand, as I was holding onto his. She looked up at me a little embarrassed but without words appreciated my help.

As I looked up I could see that a large wave was coming, one that would probably make them loose their balance so we all held on a little firmer. As the wave came closer it became apparent that this wave was going to be really big and that even my help would not be of much use for them against this.

Instead of just rolling in, the wave grew and grew and was cresting up over us. I knew it would hit with tremendous force that even I was now not sure of the results of this huge tidal wave about to slam down on us. I talked to the older woman saying, you might want to duck under the water as it hits to keep from getting hit with the full force.

Again without words, as we stood there, we all realized this advice had become useless compared to growing size of this wave. We tried to see if I could quickly guide them to their boat but now could see that it would be of no use against this mountain of water that would surely drown us all.

Then as I was standing there in awe, shock, and wonder at the size of this wave. It kept drawing back up to itself and still cresting higher up over us all. The longer it delayed in crashing down the more we knew it grew in size and impending force. It had become a wall of water over a mile high and still reaching to the clouds.

I held up my arm and hand in the position to hold it back and spoke to the wave… “May the elements dissipate before these chosen people of God”.

We looked around at each other all thinking and accepting that this was the end and expected the dark gray ceiling of water to suddenly fall in on us any second.

Then I noticed it got lighter around us, the sun was shining. I looked up and we could see blue sky. The wave had evaporated into white sun brightened clouds and quickly burned away like fog in the sun. The elements of water had actually dissipated.

We were all in awe. It happened! That was it!

It was one of those signs and wonders! Wasn’t it!?!

We were thrilled to have just seen God’s working for us.
    -------------------------------------------------------

The wave was so big I would have a hard time putting it in the something to come true category. It did give me a boost in maybe having a bit more faith towards seeing Biblical signs and wonders happening in my life. So I think I expect more if that's a change.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Dear Naba-Daba_Doo: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to pst a reply to your question. For a long while the site woudn't present a rply window even while I was logged in. Its still pretty slippery and loses my log in when moving from page to page or away from my computer for more than 30 minutes at a time. Basically I can never recall having a life changing dream. My dreams show me future locations, future events (without good definition), and future friends and acquaintes. I am retired and spend most of my hours attempting to sharpen my mental abilities. As Goeth said character is developed in the stream of life(social occassions), but talent developed in solitude. I have excellent command of my PSI abilities. Mentally I can make a correctioin to developing unjust social occassions on a large scale, influence public dialect and public expressions in a positive manner etc. etc. My main mission is to make the public aware of incoming and changing 4th demensional energies which are presently impacting the earth. Best regards: Bob

Quote Originally Posted by karmicresponse View Post
    Dear Naba-Daba_Doo: I'm sorry it has taken me so long to pst a reply to your question. For a long while the site woudn't present a rply window even while I was logged in. Its still pretty slippery and loses my log in when moving from page to page or away from my computer for more than 30 minutes at a time. Best regards: Bob
    For the record, there has always been and still is a reply button bottom left, and a reply with quote link bottom right. I merely enabled "quick reply" window at the bottom simply to make it easier for you, but there was no malfunction.

Leaving the comp idle for 1/2 hour will log you out for your own protection so nobody can come up to your idle comp and post as you, But, there is a check box at login that says "remember me" that will keep you logged in.

Just an fyi. Glad your back.

Make sure cookies are enabled on your browser if the "remember me" does not work

Mike
    Last edited by Palehorse; 12-31-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: further help
    No matter where you go, there you are...

Quote Originally Posted by karmicresponse View Post
    I lose my log in when moving from page to page or away from my computer for more than 30 minutes at a time.
    Thanks Palehorse, for the tips...

karmicresponse... you can try this also, Log out, when the boxes come up to fill in, check the box under it that says "remember me" this will keep you on when it comes up again.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

i have mostly spiritual dreams.ministering angels. i work for the LORD GOD.HE TRUST ME. and has given me many very powerful gifts.one is interpreting dreams. he really interpret im just the vessel of faith.this is a really nice web site.i truly love to help people.but to do that i had to learn and continue to put plank of judment out of my life;so i could see and hear with clarity.peoples lives are at stake here.so we must give accurrate interpretations.i don't use my own understanding when i interpret nor anyone elses.i believe we must be able to interpret our own dreams also.be bless
    Last edited by langulears; 01-02-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Default More Life Changing Dreams...

I bet we haven't heard all of the "Life Changing Dreams"
    This thread is still an open invitation for anyone to post.

:cool:It's Simple...
    Share a Life Changing dream,
    and then a short explanation of how or why it changed your life.
    Please tell... all this applause is for you from your friends at Dream Central
    :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I always dream that whenever I go..I'm holding my favorite pillow..also I have no shoes when going around somewhere..weird

Default Thought I'd throw the interpretation out there for this one....

Quote Originally Posted by malestrippers View Post
    I always dream that whenever I go..I'm holding my favorite pillow..also I have no shoes when going around somewhere..weird
    Holding Pillow= Indicates relief, recreation, ease and/or indulgence. Alternatively, a pillow likewise symbolize idleness and may also be interpreted as a call to take things easy.
    To dream that you are lying on a pillow indicates a need for some mental guidance.

Wearing no Shoes= Indicates that you are insecure and not positive if your decisions and actions are correct. Inner conflicts regarding your individuality and feelings exist.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

OK... I guess some of our lives are simpler to change than others
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Oh I cannot tell what is the difference between a dream and what might be an after death experience, but since it felt like a dream to me, I'm gonna say when my grandmother came to me and was shaking her head no, and waving her arms as if to say, I couldn't go with her it was not my time to go. I will spare the details on that as it's rather difficult to talk about. But you can bet your bottom when this girl came too there was a total different will power and fight developed within me. That was definitely life changing.