Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

When, I was really young, 3 to 5, I would always have the same dream over and over again with minor changes. It started with me standing in the center of a wrestling ring type thing with the surroundings clouded in thick gray smoke. There was a single lightbulb on a long black string four feet above my head. A trapdoor would open up below me and I would fall down for what seemed like eternity before finally hitting cold ground. When, I got there an old man sometimes two would be waiting for me to say this phrase "Welcome to Hell." then I would be all alone with nothing but a little light shining above me. Sometimes I would cry after he/they left, others I wouldn't.

i actually had one last night, i would like some help/advice if i could. my boyfriends ex fiance passed last april. she appeared alive in my dream last night and told me that he loved her and not me. but the way she said it was almost real. when i described how she said it my boyfriend said it sounded just like her when she was alive. im scared, and dont know what to do. she seemed pissed in the dream. my boyfriend described the tone of her voice and the expression on her face when she said stuff like that when she was still around.....it was exactly the same way as she said it in the dream. any help/advice?? please and thank you :)

Default OK, Iguess we're still on topic

Yikes! Katt, what a rude introduction to dreaming!

How'd ya turn out anyway?...
    Did it scare the hell out of you? :omg::eek2:

rjshaddox sounds like you're both trying to talk yourselves out of this relationship.
    I guess that would be life changing.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rjshaddox View Post
    i actually had one last night, i would like some help/advice if i could. my boyfriends ex fiance passed last april. she appeared alive in my dream last night and told me that he loved her and not me. but the way she said it was almost real. when i described how she said it my boyfriend said it sounded just like her when she was alive. im scared, and dont know what to do. she seemed pissed in the dream. my boyfriend described the tone of her voice and the expression on her face when she said stuff like that when she was still around.....it was exactly the same way as she said it in the dream. any help/advice?? please and thank you :)
    Although a curious experience, life changing it may not be. However, this dream is likely a product of the insecurity you feel or have been may to feel by another--a feeling that what your boyfriend finds so appealling in you may merely be reflection of what he had with another. This dream appears to suggest your impression that you may not be loved as much for yourself as you may be for your likeness, in someway, to someone else. Have a care, these are your thoughts and may not be those of others. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

yeah he had saw something the other day that randomly reminded him of her. but in my dream i had brought her back to life by putting a code into this thing and the code happened to be part of her old phone number. like i said, all i knew about her is how she passed. nothing about how they laid together or how she was, how she talked, her attitude, or her number. its just really scary.

Default Life Changing Dream

I would have to say the one I am trying to interpret Now, which I posted today. i just became a member of this community. But this dream has changed my life and the way I view things around me.

hey could you please explain in detail? what do you mean she could get in trouble and the "rules"? what do you think the dream means? why would i be the one having this sort of dream, and not my boyfriend??? :confused:

Default Life changing dream for me...

It was one of my first posts at Dream Central, I'll re-post it here to save you the trouble of looking it up.

Delft Square Fire! I saw two kids do it!
    Two young teen kids were horsing around, being rowdy, running around in Delft Square. I was shocked to see what they were doing. I saw them light little pieces of paper as they watched them burn tossing them from the upper stairway. At first I thought they were the small flash papers that you get for special effects in a magic show. But they seemed to burn longer and not flash so I think they were the little papers you can get to wrap your own cigarettes. I yelled at them to stop, they were being so stupid but it was like they couldn’t hear me, or didn’t want to. They didn’t want to listen to anybody, very disrespectful and they wouldn’t listen to me either.

In another dream, the same night… I saw how they got up to the third floor by sneaking up the conveyor. I followed them up in my dream. Next, they were lying around on a big couch that seemed to be central to their secrete hangout.

They started to burn stuff in a pan or hot plate. The fire got bigger and they threw more things into it to burn. I saw them burn a cardboard box, I was really surprised to see them also burn a shirt. Why would they do that!?! Then, the fire really flared up with the burning shirt material, as they waved it all around. I yelled again for them to stop. But it was too late. They tried to put it out but it got big, too fast. They ran away without telling anyone.

The perspective of me seeing the shirt burn was very close in front of me. It was almost like it was pushed up in my face as it flared up and I heard them laugh. I was shocked and hurt at the same time. Why would they do this? And be so mean and careless about shoving fire in my face. Are they doing this on purpose? The fabric was very flammable like melting burning plastic.

The last things I remember of the dream was as though I was in the center of the third floor. First I saw the fire most intense in the South East corner flaming up the wall, charring it black. Then it seemed as if I was quite close to the middle of the south Front Street windows trying myself to put the fire out. I felt I had to at least try. I felt a strong sense of “I have to do something”

But that was the most it felt, only like a dream, I couldn’t do anything to change the outcome. It felt like I was there in the burning building with all the heat and noise, All my senses worked but I couldn’t seem to physically do much of anything to make a difference and I knew the fire was growing faster than I could try to beat it back. Now that the West wall was burning I had to hurry to get out. It seemed there were just bare studded walls and stacked up boxes in that area that I was able to quickly walk “through” the walls.

I remember thinking even if this is only a dream I don’t think I want to see and feel what it’s like to burn up. I decided I would stop fighting this fire and quickly started making my way back to the conveyor to get out… woke up.

I posted this dream in the prophetic section because it came true 8 years after I deamed it. I hadn't had an urgent dream like this before and wondered if it was symbolic or if this was like a premonition I think some people get.
    Prior to this I had not had a dream come true to even know if I needed to consider if I was to warn some one or take some kind of action. It pretty well happened a I dreamed, the cigaret papers were form the kids smoking pot in their "Hangout" on the empty 3rd floor.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    So how do you know if a dream is prophetic or not?
    I only really knew it was after the fact of it coming true.
    It was a great lesson personally for me to have experienced
    a dream coming true to know that I know that I know it can happen.
    even though it drove me crazy for eight years it finally came true.
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 12-28-2010 at 09:37 PM.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default for me

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    So... How about it [you], What was your most life changing dream?

How did it change the way you think or believe?:cool:

i think you mean me, im not sure if you meant this post for everyone,

but i have always belived in spirtual world and dreams having hidden meanings, but when varzandeh, interpreted my most recent dream about getting married but the groom not being there, his explanation that he gave me, its all happened to me now, im in australia, ive left my ex for several reasons, and now im happily with an aussie bloke, :p

Default That would be a life "altered" dream

Ya, that's what we're talking about... you should re-post the dream here. :iagree:

Wow, there's that number again... I just noticed this post was #53... but that's a whole nuther story!
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 12-29-2010 at 11:59 AM.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!