Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default My Life Changing Dream

Ok, OK...

It was about four months prior to Steve Irwin’s death that I had this short dream…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was in a sunny place explaining exuberantly to a group of people about some particular features and what beautiful animal’s sting rays or manta rays are. I was kind of pleasantly shocked to hear myself talk this way, with so much over the top passion and even an accent. Somehow I had become “That crocodile guy” I’m so poor with remembering names, but I knew who I was thinking about. It was very freeing for me to experience this new almost spiritual gift or ability to freely express what I was talking about. I was a little uneasy though in that if I just went with it I might say something stupid not really knowing all about what Steve might be talking about. I didn’t want to blow it for him.

Next, I was making a dive snorkeling and as we came closer to our subjects I said “yes!” I was relieved and thrilled to see some large manta rays. I was relieved because I remember thinking at least if I’ve suddenly become the famous “crocodile guy” he was doing something that I, as me, was at least a little familiar with.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ( In real life I had swum with a school of manta rays in the Bahamas 30 years before. I really was impressed with their eerie beauty as they seemed to effortlessly flip their wings and glide past, like alien creatures flying in slow motion, slow enough to watch their graceful strokes and yet see details like their iridescent blue spots. Totally awesome! A school of twelve of them with spans ranging from two to six feet. They didn’t miss a beat but slipped by me on both sides. They were beautiful and they seemed to know it. They looked at me through only the corner of their eyes. That was the only hint that they even noticed me. It was like I had somehow gotten onto the middle of the runway during God’s creature of the universe beauty pageant as they passed by this awestruck gangly out-of-place human. Wow! What a treat!)

Well back to the dream… -----------------------------------------------------------
    It was sort of like that in how I approached the rays. Maybe too much blown away by their beauty and my mind filled with remembering that past experience that I forgot to be more wary. After all, these creatures are known to be non aggressive unless they are cornered or attacked. I clearly had no intention of that so I’d be quite safe. I glided above a ray overtaking slightly the speed it was going along.

It all happed so quickly. It’s hard for me to even explain what happened. I didn’t watch this happen. I experienced it as if it was happening to me. I saw what he saw and felt what he felt and thought what he thought. (I think)

Suddenly it exploded up towards my chest and face. It arched and burst away with a thump to my chest. The collision or violent churning of the water almost knocked my mask off. I didn’t expect it in any way. What happened? “No!!!” For an instant I had the feeling of being betrayed, then misunderstood. “No! I wasn’t trying to hurt you.” “No! I’m not an enemy!” “I didn’t mean to frighten you!” “I’m a friend!” Thoughts all too late like trying to put time back in a bottle. I started to rise to the surface trying to ignore the unusual hollow feeling in my… “Is that my heart!?! All these thoughts raced through my mind at the speed of light and I quickly grabbed toward the pain, the stinger, as if to brush this off so none of it would be true. But it stayed. The hollow feeling stayed. Then I had the sense of knowing this was it, this was how it would end. I was a bit surprised. I thought boy I really did it this time. It comes down to this after doing so many other things more dangerous. I must have surfaced to have heard someone scream “Steve!!!” and I woke up.

Remember, I said I was really bad with names? I was so sure that this dream was about “the crocodile guy” but then I was shocked awake to hear "STEVE" yelled so loud.

As I lay in bed, wide awake! And my heart is pounding with adrenalin and still even actually feeling a little hollow. What was that all about!?! Was it a nightmare? Is it about me? Or “the crocodile guy” What’s he doing with sting rays anyway?

It has given me a whole different outlook on the prophetic type of dreams
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi ADD,
    A very nice dream and very well written.
    It is surprising how calmly one takes on the idea: "I'm dead" in dreams!
    It takes a bit of time to sink in! However the idea engages the brain wonderfully! It is the most potent waking element in dreams!
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

I have many dreams that changed my life. First dream when I was about thirteen; I was brought by so many angels in heaven , more angels were up there and many children, they welcomed me happily. The place was so beautiful, peaceful full of love and happines but I wanted to go back to my family and friends. I was about a week there of sighing because i wanted to go back, a motherly voice called me when I looked where the voice came I saw the Virgin Mary, she said "don't cry, you're so precious, you can go back now", I woke up. In my waking life, I was so happy that the Virgin Mary cheered me up and that she was looking after me as what she was doing with the angels and children in heaven(I saw in this dream) because my mother died when I was seven. Second dream/vision; I felt that someone was around, I woke up. When I opened my eyes I saw Jesus Christ standing close to my feet but I couldn't move. He moved to my left side and touched my hip where my pain was (I was imping and sommetimes crawling for over 6 months) and rubbed down to my foot for three times. The following morning I gathered herbal medicine and rubbed to my pain morning and evening. Three days later I felt better and I knew I was walking in God's power. My father also died 3 years before this dream. Next dream: A very old man (resembeled to Jesus Christ) was holding stones in both his hands, he let me chose which one I wanted, he said that in his left hand was a stone for me to become wealthy and in his right hand was a stone for healing. I chose the stone for healing in his right hand. In the same year I had a second dream of the Virgin Mary, she was holding a coconut stick and she touched my head with it, then a silvery white light crowned me and spread all over my body, I woke up. I also dreamt of writing a book and I also dreamt of the titles "The Messages" of my three books, all have been published. First book in December 2006, 2nd book August 2010 and third book "The messages of My Dreams" 40 Years dream Diary (Prophecies, Warnings and Reminders) was published on my birthday, December 6, 2010 and I received the 200 copies the other day ready for launching, signing and marketing and some as samples. What a great birthday and Christmas present from God Almighty. The Virgin Mary always appear in my dream, giving me messages, sometimes if I have a problem I saw her in dream or vision, and I could sort out that problem. I pray and thank God everyday and also to the Virgin Mary, they are my guides to my every life and I am very grateful for the miracles and all the blessings from heaven above. I trust everything to God, His Will be done.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Still Changing

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Who View Post
    Wow Fred,

Did you feel like you were him making all the choices or were you a part of him like a copilot along for the ride?

I can see some day you will be making a movie, books... out of this thread and you'll be running around and everyone in Bedrock will be watching you and Wilma... and this cast.. with the help of ....

The Great Gazoo
    At the very first I was viewing and seeing him as a person (himself) as I got closer to hear more clearly what he was saying, I realised he was saying the same things I was thinking... at the same time I was testing this out my perspective changed to his.
    ( I am quite reserved as far as speaking in front of people ) the switch to me being him was a little like suddenly being on stage.
    I felt nevouse at the very first (my normal reaction) I have done some character acting in the past and that is usually the only way I can get comfortable in front of crowds if I'm throwing myself into a character... so that kind of helped me just go with it.

I don't know if it's too hard to describe... I seemed to have had both sensations at the same time, of me being him and some of the actions initiated by me and some just along for the ride, like things happening to me.

I had never had a dream of being some one else (a bit freaky):confused2:
    I had never yet had a dream come true (a whole lot more freaky):frightened:
    but I didn't realize that till four months later.

Bedrock
    Good one Gus... I never made that connection before.:clapping:

Ya, I guess the moderators can do with this what they want. I'm just amazed to hear how a lot of dreamers have in effect had their life changed or re-directed because of being influenced by dreams however the individual has interpreted it to be for them.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laucashel View Post
    I have many dreams that changed my life. "The messages of My Dreams" 40 Years dream Diary (Prophecies, Warnings and Reminders) was published on my birthday, December 6, 2010 and I received the 200 copies the other day ready for launching, signing and marketing and some as samples.
    I think you will need to print more books very soon!!!

I would love to have a signed copy

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

I don't mean to be pushy, but I bet Guest still has something to say...

There seems to be a treasure hidden under every stone
    and I was not aware.

The place where I am treading... is Holy Ground:creep:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default my challenging dream

i cant swim so im afraid of water.

before i dream of i was in the middle of nowhere where everything is water on the end of it is the land but theres no way to get there. i saw a rope i dont know where it is anchored but i took it i wnt to go to the other side, that rope can bring me to the other side but as i swing with the rope and it/i reaches the middle of the sea i'm almost drowning i can't breath i though i cant make but for a while of being drowned the rope, the force of the rope, the force of the swing pulled me up then took me at the other side where there is land and i feel safe.

that time i felt i'll be in so much trouble but i set my mind that i'll be able to get through that whatever it may be because i was able to go the the other side to the end where i'll be safe.

in real life i can say these past years really been a challenging year hard years but now im coping up, i guess that's what it means

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    So... How about it [you], What was your most life changing dream?

How did it change the way you think or believe?:cool:
    Well, I've had many dreams that changed the way I think or believe, not just one.
    Remember, it's only a dream...right?

Default Here's my reply, Not soo exciting though..

Hello Naba,

I am not sure, but I guess you could call them life changing...on their own terms! My dreams seem to control my life as if blocking my free will completely. I mostly have dreams about my boyfriend this and my boyfriend that and all about our relationship, Blah blah blah. Then I have dreams that are stupid everyday stuff. These are the ones that concern me the most. But I would say if anything, my pyschic dreams would probably do the trick in changing my life. I used to dismiss them. But now, I have to pay attention to them and I dont prefer to dream at all now. I knew I was having "visions" through my sleep, but my hardcore atheist family and upbringing would force me to suppress what I was experiencing and couldn't share out of the fear of being ridiculed for superstition or a belief towards God. I had to create a little bit of space in my own life and I began sharing my dreams with my friends and they too realized they were in fact psychic to only my life. I don't believe in psychics to this day because I believe the events only pertain to our own immediate lives and oan only come through dreaming the visions or hypnosis, I have never had a psychic dream pertaining to strangers or distant family or friends. So I guess Psychic dreaming can turn an atheist into an agnostic. And I am glad now, since I have all of my medical and pychological and science and archaeology training, it is AMAZING how well reincarnation and dreams and past lives and knowing about souls, all actually fit nicely with science and fills in the blanks beautifully, especially when you have studied the greek philosophers, Atlantis, as well as Newton, Einstein. The BIG picture really shines through. It gives a purpose and explanation to the existance of us and life itself. So I guess thats how I have been changed by the dream world. And it has been a big help to use this forum and know there are so many others being guided down the same path.

The actual dream... There are many but here is one.. In real life my bf and I have a large saltwater aquarium with all kinds of sea creatures and soft corals etc. Well one day I dreamed that our eel jumped out of the tank and landed on the floor and I don't know how I knew he jumped out and was on the floor wiggling, but I did and I ran to scoop him up with my hands and that wasnt working because he was sooo slippery so I ran to the kitchen and ran back with an empty plastic pitcher and then scooped him up and plopped him back in the tank. and all was good and back to normal.. Well after the dream I told my bf about the "craziest" dream I had about the eel. He was like wow I hope that doesnt really happen, there were 3 other people in the room when I talked about the dream. Then 6 months later I was getting dressed and my bf was screaming for me and he never ever screams so I knew something was an emergency, so I ran to him, and he was screaming.. the eel jumped out of the tank, the eel jumped out of the tank, omg get him get him, ...then the dream played out exactly, I was even wearing the same clothes as the dream!! Every single person in my house has no doubt that at least one of us(me) has this ability. and oh there are so many more that I have had. I gave the precise date and time my friend was to deliver her baby about 4 weeks before it happened, I didnt even remember right away that she was fulfilling my dream prophecy, but she remembered and told everyone at the hospital! The birth was not a planned c-section and I think I got the dream about it because I was supposed to be there that day, because I was her birthing coach! Well there ya have it, some more of my little dream life..
    Last edited by TheChosenOne?; 12-23-2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: adding the actual dream
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Default Changed by Dreaming

Thanks, xhit for sharing that "Life Line"it's something we can all hang on to when the going gets tough!

and Zebra we've got plenty of time and space here... if you can't pick one... send them all.

ChosenOne... I think that's the point, your dreams supported you when others didn't.

and thanks for the added dream

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 12-23-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Default More dreams that changed my life

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    At the very first I was viewing and seeing him as a person (himself) as I got closer to hear more clearly what he was saying, I realised he was saying the same things I was thinking... at the same time I was testing this out my perspective changed to his.
    ( I am quite reserved as far as speaking in front of people ) the switch to me being him was a little like suddenly being on stage.
    I felt nevouse at the very first (my normal reaction) I have done some character acting in the past and that is usually the only way I can get comfortable in front of crowds if I'm throwing myself into a character... so that kind of helped me just go with it.

I don't know if it's too hard to describe... I seemed to have had both sensations at the same time, of me being him and some of the actions initiated by me and some just along for the ride, like things happening to me.

I had never had a dream of being some one else (a bit freaky):confused2:
    I had never yet had a dream come true (a whole lot more freaky):frightened:
    but I didn't realize that till four months later.

Good one Gus... I never made that connection before.:clapping:

Ya, I guess the moderators can do with this what they want. I'm just amazed to hear how a lot of dreamers have in effect had their life changed or re-directed because of being influenced by dreams however the individual has interpreted it to be for them.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

I think you will need to print more books very soon!!!

I would love to have a signed copy

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

I don't mean to be pushy, but I bet Guest still has something to say...

There seems to be a treasure hidden under every stone
    and I was not aware.

The place where I am treading... is Holy Ground:creep:

When I was still in the Philippines(the night before my secret marriage with my first love a Filipino), I dreamt that I saw my (dead)father crying and told me to look at my dignity and marry publicly, I woke up with his words. I was wide awake kept thinking what my father had said and I didn't know what to do. After turning over and over again I saw a very old man (who gave me a healing stone in my previous dream), he said"your lover is not your husband to be, You have to wait he will come one day" then he pointed to the corner of the room where I saw a big man standing but not clear, the old man contnued "he is your husband to be", in a second both of them disappeared. I kept turning over and over again and again didn't know what to do. I kept praying asking myself, shall I go? No, Go, No,Go, No. When it was 7:00 am, I kept praying and said "God my Lord I trust everything to you, I will not go!" I decided not to go because an accident kept flashing inside my head and I felt that an accident on my way might happend. Within seven years I met the man in my vision and we got married when I was 35. I also dreamt that I was riding in a white flying horse together with King Philip and we landed in a faraway place then he said "Englatera" the only word I could understand. Two years later, I actually arrived in England. In history, King Philip was the King of Spain when the Spaniards discovered our country in 1521 and was named "Philippines" in honour of their king. I also saw my two daughters when I was still single . My thirteen dreams guided me to acquire the title of the land of my great grandfather In 2006 which was abandoned for about 40 years. I know God has a special plan (I saw glimps in my dreams) for this land, it is in the peninsula by the seaside facing the bay and has a very beautiful view. I have more dreams how I acquired important things. My third book, my diary will tell you more and is now available in my wesite www.lauriescreations.co.uk

Default Ya, that needed a book!!!

Hey, Guest you gotta get that book!
    I'm pretty sure there's a message in it for you.

I think they are collector items... only 200 in print.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!