Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default So tell us Guest, What was your most life changing dream?

So... How about it Guest, What was your most life changing dream?

How did it change the way you think or believe?:cool:

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    So... How about it [you], What was your most life changing dream?

Hi NDD,
    I have posted my "definitive" dream on this forum sometime in 2003! However the most impressive dream was "Aimy's" It made me realise that even the most bizzare dream can be broken down to its basic element!
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    So... How about it Guest, What was your most life changing dream?

I was playing a card game with a fellow in a huge lecture hall as though passing the time before a speaker came forward. I seem to be seated in the top row rear of the hall with the fellow with whom I was playing cards when another fellow, elderly, in American-Indian garb and chief's headdress came forward to speak down in the lecture round. As he spoke, he lifted another chief's headdress in the air and inquired who would come forward and claim it. No one from the filled-to-capacity hall responded to the speaker's call. Amid the silence, I stood and said I would. As I walk down to the center stage, the elderly speaker faded away and another older fellow in Indian garb appeared seated on a pedestal. He was in Indian garb and wore a huge chief's headdress and was seated behind an equally huge headdress on another pedestal. I approached the unclaimed headdress and, with approval from the elder, lifted the piece from its pedestal. With the headdress raised above my head, I turned to the audience and didn't see people seated but saw them standing and leaning forward from hundreds, perhaps thousands of open doors suspended in mid-air. They were all applauding and loudly cheering.
    Last edited by DrmDoc; 12-21-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Life changing dream

My most memorable dream...dont know that it changed my life, but it was shortly after my mum died, I climbed a sheer cliffface, it was steep hard and strenuous and I wanted to give up, when I reach the summit my mum was there waiting for me and we rolled together at the top bathed in beautiful warm sunshine and I felt wonderful when I woke up still smiling!!!!

Default Most Life Changed Dreamers...

I admit reading this back gets a little confusing seeing my name pop up everywhere with the quoted you thing.

I just thought it would be a fun thread to see how dreams have had a major effect in people's lives. So let's continue to hear everyone's "Life Story"

Wolfjk... your too modest... could you repost those dreams here in this thread!?!

Drm Doc... that is totally fitting you. How far into your "dream" career was this? I wonder how many dreamers you have encouraged through those doors!!!

PamC.... What a wonderful dream to help you through loss
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 12-21-2010 at 11:30 PM.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    Once about 30 years ago I dreamt:I was sleeping and saw myself (spirit) came out of my body and went to the balcony .I looked to the sky and there were the sun, the moon and a few stars in the sky suddenly the moon fell down , the sun fell down and two stars fell down and I returned to my body and slept.
    In the morning I refered to my true mythology dictionary and there was written moon is your mother or the minister, sun means your father or the king and stars are your brothers or the soldiers.I understood nothing and said it doesn't concern me.
    Next year it was interpreted:My parents were killed in a car accident on the road.
    the minister was executed in a revolution and the king fled and died.
    Here broke out a war and many soldiers died and my brother was injured and my other brother died from blood cancer( Hutchkin).
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

I'll have to think about this one, give me a day or so ok...

Default So much treasure hidden under each stone...

All I had to do was name them and they speak.

Thanks so much for that Varzandeh, now we know how you are so motivated to post as numorouse as the stars.

And Gus Who... for both of you I am amazed for the "gifts" given don't always carry us through happy fairy tales but real life.......

I'm blown away at getting to see the REAL side of my fellow dreamers...

We truely are a peculiar people... please continue this is awsome!!!
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Hi ADD,
    When I was 11 years old, I was trampled by an angry cow. Luckily it was a freshly plowd field and did not get hurt too badly. Someday after guests came to our house and I had to sleep in an uncomfortable place. I dreamt that the same cow attacked me again. Found myself on the floor. At that moment I realized that our dreams make us do things. The uncomfortable place caused the dream.
    Since that time I have been studying my dreams.
    Aimy’s dream I read on another long defunct dream forum. The idea of the dream was that she was 5 cents short of a parking fee, but an attendant could get a parking ticket with the same money. It was the point I realized that dreams can be broken down to their basic elements. Every part of the dream has an energy value and act like computer language. From that came the study of thermo dynamics – the second law of thermo dynamics is specially relevant to life and the maintenance of consciousness. We need a constant input of quantum energy to stay alive. In sleep our dreams control the level of consciousness by the energy they provide. However it is the subconscious mind that creates the dreams. Luckily, there is an almost infinite supply of quantum energy the subconscious can call upon.
    The question is:“what is life?”
    The scientific approach does not mean that I don’t understand the folksy or psychological interpretation.
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Thanks Wolfjk for your deep contributions!
    Does Quantum energy still apply if you were to have first dreampt of the cow trampling you and then some days later it happened as you dreamed???

Just guessing cause I think you would still end up on the floor!

The story is still amazing as it seems to have fueled a whole life direction.;)
    Last edited by Naba-Daba-Doo!; 12-23-2010 at 12:43 AM.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!