Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Gullivers skin blimp?

This dream had a shocking resemblance to the child's book Gulliver tale where the man wakes up on an island full of tiny people.

In the dream i am one of the tiny people and Gulliver is dead tied down on the ground and we are skinning him and making a blimp out of his skin stitched together i am standing on a platform next to the skin blimp as it starts to rise up and i have tied a rope made of his hair to the blimp and am trying to hold it down with other tiny people when millions of them start to fill in the blimp it starts to soar up and i go up with it pulled by the rope until it suddenly stops and i keep flying up then plummet onto the blimps top and the stitches break as it starts to gush out blood and limbs i fall into the blimp and start drowning inside as a head floats by (looks exactly like my ex) it screams at me and i wake up.
    strange thing is i woke up with the feeling of falling like you get when your on a roller coaster going down really fast the feeling of weightlessness.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"

A fascinating example of dreaming in metaphors, Your mind is full of ideas but you always have to sacrifice your wants needs and creativity so that others may go where you wish to be. Your energy are simply wasted on some people in your life right now and you are beginning to wonder if it is worth it or not.

Emotionally you are overwhelmed and angry perhaps a sad anger may be closer to what you are feeling when you see yourself in the mirror? You are forced into situations and then you have to latch to their ideals as they take you away from what is important to you. You feel as if all your energy was an absolute waste to this point.

Firstly you need to go to the doc and ask him have a look and see if you are physically ok. Secondly you need to restructure your life and this will be very painful but necessary for your spiritual growth. Then you need to take control in every aspect of your life and do what makes YOU happy.

Good luck.
    To free your mind is to free your dreams.

Hello, Anon.

It may just be as simple as working together, and it may seem that you cant find anyone like that. Kind of on the same line as insulin.

Peace and love in Jesus.