These dreams I'm having feel like real life... I would say they are a mix between lucid dreaming and sleep walking/talking. I have 3 examples and am looking for any explanation as to what is happening or why its happening?

The first time it happened, I was dreaming that I was at a party and wanted someone to take a picture of me and my friends. Slowly, the dream became reality and I was standing next to my friend (who I was sleeping next to at the time) holding up an imaginary camera to her, asking her to take a picture of us and showing her what button to press. When she woke up and told me we weren't at a party, I replied that I know she thinks I'm crazy because she thinks we aren't at a party but in a minute it will all make sense and she should take the picture. This lasted for about three minutes and then I instantly woke up. The weird thing is, that I can remember talking to her, I can remember what I am doing and I know that I am still in the dream but it's like I can't shake the dream or distinguish real like from dream life?

The second scenario with this situation, was when I again, was sleeping at a friends house and tried to convince them that there was a man under the bed. I remember speaking to them and getting frustrated that they wouldn't believe me and confused that they didn't see him too. It wasn't until I put my hand where I thought the man was that I woke up.

Finally, while on vacation, I woke up one night and started telling my brother to get out of the corner of my room and to stop playing with napkins. This went on for at least ten minutes in which I actually thought that my brother was in the corner of the room but he was nowhere to be found. I felt completely conscious while this was going on and it wasn't until I got up and walked across the room that I completely woke up and realized it was just a dream.

This has been going on for years now. Very randomly but it's still happening. I don't think it qualifies as just a lucid dream because I am more than aware that I am dreaming, I just can't snap out of it. I also don't think it qualifies as only sleep walking or talking because I'm consciously aware that I am doing it, and remember all of it the next day.

Anyone with answers? Please?

Thank you for your time!