Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default wow

uh wow i didn't expect people to be so. kind i guess is the word most people were im from are not

Quote Originally Posted by DrmDoc View Post
    It's going well and thanks! I had a little posting trouble in the beginning but everything is working fine now. As always, I remain dedicated to the Dream Central community.
    Hey brother! Good to see you still hangin in there! How you like the new board upgrades?

We are closing in on dreammoods, cant sit back while he takes my market share.. ;)
    No matter where you go, there you are...

[you] like that?
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"

I'm not He, I am She he he he. i thinks it's work but need to sleep now, just arrived from a party, very tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    Hey brother! Good to see you still hangin in there! How you like the new board upgrades?

We are closing in on dreammoods, cant sit back while he takes my market share.. ;)
    Yes! Still here! I remain devoted to Dream Central and that will never change. I like the upgrades and hope that others will as well. Frankly, I've never heard of dreammoods, which I believe says much about my regards for Dream Central. I support your continued efforts to upgrade and maintain our dream discussion community.:)
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default http://www.sleeps.com/forums/showthread.php/31253-Hey-YOU-Hows-it-going-LOL

Great, and how are you feeling. If I drank that much Tequila, I would be sick as hell. You don't even get hung over. WoW !!! And no lemon.

what the hell? whats going on

I'm just dancing with the music. I rock and roll when the music is sweet. Ha! ha! ha! as I was drunk last night without drinking any alcholic. I laugh when I got a bad news.

Hi,
    It seems so good for me!
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by DrmDoc View Post
    Yes! Still here! I remain devoted to Dream Central and that will never change. I like the upgrades and hope that others will as well. Frankly, I've never heard of dreammoods, which I believe says much about my regards for Dream Central. I support your continued efforts to upgrade and maintain our dream discussion community.:)
    Thats cool! Yup you have been loyal many years, glad to have you, and you do a great job as moderator. As long as this board exists you will be mod!

Hope you have a great holiday season!
    :bigdance:
    No matter where you go, there you are...