Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Red face I died in my dream

Ok please help
    Well i went to sleep last night, and i died,and i felt sadness as though i had died,and i felt empty even though i had died.. I was trying to clear my own airways with water and some orange stuff,because i had died because they were clogged theyre were like 2 me's spirit me and dead me,and i kept trying but it wasn't working.. I was crying because i had died and i was really really sad :'(
    Then i called a ambulance to try and revive me even though i had already been pronounced dead,and then i felt hopeful because i was hoping that maybe i'd come back alive..
    And then i woke up after that
    it scared the absolute crap outta me
    I felt sadness from my family because i had died,and i felt emotions from each of them, i was crying myself,because theyre was so much left for me to do. I felt really empty ....

If this helps,im going far places in my life, next year is going to be good.
    Please help,im from Australia too!

Hi,Dreams are in an indirect way of symbols ( they are rarely direct saying) and should be interpreted.
    Death is interpreted as removing a constraint, so a problem of you will be removed.( solved).

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default I died in a dream

Bummer. Could mean a couple of things. Past life memory maybe. Transformation most likely. Death represents change. I wouldn't worry, but I can see how it would be upsetting.

hi sleepbunnie
    your dream means you regret something in the past and you will come to redemption and salvation
    its a good sign, dont be sad ;)
    love,
    sunshine

Dream’s use pictures instead of words to communicate – in your dream you feel as if there are two parts of yourself – the spirit you and the dead you – the part of you that died, died it seems because your airways had become clogged. This part of you wasn’t given the oxygen it needed to breathe.

The overall sadness that the picture that your dream provokes could indicate that this part of you – perhaps a personal dream, hope, ability, idea, perspective…. needs to be given oxygen – energy – that losing this part of yourself will be experienced as a deep personal loss to your spirit.

As it is the spirit which is not dead, and that this ‘I’ called the ambulance indicates that this part of you that died can be revived and that it likely has to do with the way in which you act in the physical world, what you do and more importantly how you do it.

I note that in your dream you try to use some orange stuff and water to clear your airway, your abilty to breathe

Water is often a symbol of cleansing, baptism, the unconscious.
    Orange is a color filled with optimism and often is representative of ambition and desire in dreams and often colors items in need of rejuvenation in the dreamer’s life. (perhaps you need to learn to take time to "breathe" or even learn to breathe) Orange also has to do with assimilation of new ideas and can indicate a profound change in perspective is being attempted or required.

Is it possible you have been working on a change of perspective something that would help you to “breathe” but that others around you resisted this change in you, or that you were frustrated in this attempt to change and so you dropped the matter. The dream might be indicating that you need to persevere.

"We've all heard about an illness in Central Africa called sleeping sickness. What we should also know is that a similar disease exists that attacks the soul. It’s very dangerous because the early stages often go unnoticed.
    At the first sign of indifference or lack of enthusiasm, take note!
    The only preventive against this disease is the realization that the soul suffers, suffers greatly, when we force it to live superficially.
    The soul loves all things beautiful and deep." - Paulo Coelho
    Last edited by rightleft22; 12-12-2010 at 05:09 PM.