Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dream about Wedding

Basicaly I had a dream that it was my wedding day. The wedding was at my family home and it was a spare of the moment type thing.

At the wedding there was only a few family members. It wasnt the wedding that id always wanted but it was still a nice wedding and I was deligted with the day.

The guy that i married in my dream was someone that i have dreamed of before and i have seen him around in real life.

The dream seemed to change as we (me and dream guy) had arranged to meet together in an hour and all i cared about was getting my legs waxed:confused:

What does this dream mean?

hi,
    A marriage wedding means you will receive some more esteem soon in less than a month.
    A white dress if was there means health and honesty.
    Legs hair means debts or a sorrow if waxed means paying debts or ending the sorrow is on the way.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Hi Izaria :)

Every person has masculine and feminine aspects that make up the totality of their personality, Males in dreams usually relate to attitudes, behaviours and beliefs that the dreamer may have. Females usually reflect emotions or intuitions that one may have.

To dream of marriage would suggest that at some level there is an intergration and harmonizing taking place between your feminine and masculine self. A dream of marriage is usually followed by an acceptace of certain feelings within oneself. When we come to terms or accept feelings/emotions that we have experienced in self we feel more at ease and at peace with ourselves. Our inner masculine accepting our inner feminine!

Legs usually relate to our foundation in life and how we feel secure and safe in ourselves and our environment, to shave ones legs or feel the need to may be showing you that there is still more 'plucking' to be done on onesself in relation to any fears you may have or carry, these fears maybe centred around how you look or feel in your world. Body image that kinda of thing. Or they could be fears that effect your sense of foundation in the world and may relate to insecurites you may have and hold about yourself, there is a need to be rid of these before truly coming into your own.

Just some ideas Best of luck to you

Blueberry.
    'Love is a gift that keeps on giving' Isira

Default wedding dream

I would stay shaved in case it happens.:clapping: