Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default "It's Gonna Happen"

This is a dream I had about me playing for my favorite sports team, The Cubs, and I'm trying to figure out what my dream is telling me exactly,or what it really means. Anyway, here it is.

"There I was, it was the bottom of the 9th at Wrigley Field. One man on base, two outs and we were down a run against the Yankees, it was 4-3 and there I was. I wasn't in the stands, I was on the field. It was nerve wrecking, but I was ready. I was facing Mariano Rivera, the Yank's greatest closer, and here I was with a chance to win it all, to end the 102 year cure and win game 7 of the world series.

He quickly threw me two strikes and I was down in the count 0-2. I stepped back, fixed my gloves, and let out a breath. I was nervous and scared, shaking, but at the same time I felt I was never more ready for anything in life. I stepped back in the box, he threw a fastball to me and I got a hold of it. It went deep and over the left centerfield wall and it was gone. A 2 run walkoff home run! I ran the bases looking up at the sky saying to myself quielty in all the noise and madness "we did it". "

This is a dream I wrote down for my PSY of Dreams class and my professor wanted us to post our dreams and see how other people interpet and try to understand them.

Default Down but not Out

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    "There I was, it was the bottom of the 9th at Wrigley Field. One man on base, two outs and we were down a run against the Yankees, it was 4-3 and there I was. I wasn't in the stands, I was on the field. It was nerve wrecking, but I was ready. I was facing Mariano Rivera, the Yank's greatest closer, and here I was with a chance to win it all, to end the 102 year cure and win game 7 of the world series.

He quickly threw me two strikes and I was down in the count 0-2. I stepped back, fixed my gloves, and let out a breath. I was nervous and scared, shaking, but at the same time I felt I was never more ready for anything in life. I stepped back in the box, he threw a fastball to me and I got a hold of it. It went deep and over the left centerfield wall and it was gone. A 2 run walkoff home run! I ran the bases looking up at the sky saying to myself quielty in all the noise and madness "we did it". "
    Probably nothing to do with your baseball career but...
    This should be a dream of a lifetime (the one you talk about, remember, you tell yourself, repeat it over and over, remind yourself of the stats (facts) how it went down... or will go down.

I may get down or behind at times in life but in the end "We WIN!"

If you apply this to good vs evil
    The greatest closer would be the one who wants to strike us out and close our eyes in death but...
    Greater is He that is with us than he that is in the world. He breaks the curse of death

You stay in the game to the end, step up with what you got, and in the end, your abilities alone aren't enough... you know this as well and you share the credit where credit is due. You look to the sky as He is the One who carries us over the wall (other side) heaven is your home... with no less celebration!!!:party43:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Hi there,

I read your dream and it is very overloaded with dream symbols. Almost to the point of being a real past life type of experience. I also am a bit trained in psychology. Since this is for your class I will try and pick this apart for an interpretation, however I can't guarantee it will make sense if this does happen to be a past life dream.

Here goes.

Playing Baseball=This suggests that you should arrange new ambitions and reach them. You must cease throwing away time and effort and think of long-term vision. This dream could also have sexual undertones if you consider the terminology related to both: getting to first base, second, and so on. It could be indicative of a rough sexual encounter.

Bottom=Could represent your subconscious.

Number 9=Denotes you are on your way to progress, fulfillment, rebirth and renewal. You aim to change the world for the better. Completion, end of a cycle

Number 4=Represents steadiness, physical restrictions, hard work and worldly qualities, such as the four corners of the earth. It also represents capitalistic issues. You are a person who makes things happen. Stability and Materiality.

Number 3=A sign of stamina, might, ingenuity and introspection. The number represents a threesome. Possibly or not sexual. The 3 can mean the Holy Trinity, human trinity (mind, body, spirit), a time of self-expression and expansion

Field=Represents plentiful resources, liberty, and satisfaction. You could be dealing with a period of maturity. This dream could also represent your affection for nature.

Number 102= The number 3 when added, see above for the number 3.

Number 7=Perfect order, a complete cycle, the spiritual path.

Number 2= for 2 strikes... Strength, Balance or that you can channel past or futuristic dreams.

Number 0=means total freedom, timelessness, eternity and super-conscious. The number zero also represents God.

Gloves= Indicates the manner in which you deal with things. You could be taking care of thins well or perhaps you are being a bit too careful. This dream could also indicate that your creativity is being left idle for too long.

Letting out a breath=Letting go of some issue that was causing concern or anxiety.

Winning the game= Represents success and triumph. It implies a great deal of self-confidence and inner belief. Any doubts you have recently had in your waking life have diminished.

Looking at the sky=Implies that your life is full of serenity and you are open and able to speak your mind. If the sky is cloudy and overcast, then it indicates that you will soon be faced with hardships and anguish.

Sometimes dreams are very personal. It might be good that this one interpreted out to be just a description of you.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne? View Post
    Hi there,

I read your dream and it is very overloaded with dream symbols. Almost to the point of being a real past life type of experience. I also am a bit trained in psychology. Since this is for your class I will try and pick this apart for an interpretation, however I can't guarantee it will make sense if this does happen to be a past life dream.

Here goes.

Playing Baseball=This suggests that you should arrange new ambitions and reach them. You must cease throwing away time and effort and think of long-term vision. This dream could also have sexual undertones if you consider the terminology related to both: getting to first base, second, and so on. It could be indicative of a rough sexual encounter.

Bottom=Could represent your subconscious.

Number 9=Denotes you are on your way to progress, fulfillment, rebirth and renewal. You aim to change the world for the better. Completion, end of a cycle

Number 4=Represents steadiness, physical restrictions, hard work and worldly qualities, such as the four corners of the earth. It also represents capitalistic issues. You are a person who makes things happen. Stability and Materiality.

Number 3=A sign of stamina, might, ingenuity and introspection. The number represents a threesome. Possibly or not sexual. The 3 can mean the Holy Trinity, human trinity (mind, body, spirit), a time of self-expression and expansion

Field=Represents plentiful resources, liberty, and satisfaction. You could be dealing with a period of maturity. This dream could also represent your affection for nature.

Number 102= The number 3 when added, see above for the number 3.

Number 7=Perfect order, a complete cycle, the spiritual path.

Number 2= for 2 strikes... Strength, Balance or that you can channel past or futuristic dreams.

Number 0=means total freedom, timelessness, eternity and super-conscious. The number zero also represents God.

Gloves= Indicates the manner in which you deal with things. You could be taking care of thins well or perhaps you are being a bit too careful. This dream could also indicate that your creativity is being left idle for too long.

Letting out a breath=Letting go of some issue that was causing concern or anxiety.

Winning the game= Represents success and triumph. It implies a great deal of self-confidence and inner belief. Any doubts you have recently had in your waking life have diminished.

Looking at the sky=Implies that your life is full of serenity and you are open and able to speak your mind. If the sky is cloudy and overcast, then it indicates that you will soon be faced with hardships and anguish.

Sometimes dreams are very personal. It might be good that this one interpreted out to be just a description of you.
    i love your interpretation of numbers....and translation of diff parts of the dreams... i wish i could understand dreams more.. its very confusing especially for the ones that seem almost real

Thumbs up its gonna happen

Dreams can come true. Plan you're path and follow it. If you don't know where you're going, you'll never get there.

Numbers are important dream symbols, but are based mostly on your own feelings about the number.

Most people for example consider 7 as lucky, and 13 as unlucky. But other numbers like, say, 8 might be bad for someone who had a child die at age 8, but that same number is not bad to someone without that incident.
    No matter where you go, there you are...