Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default please hlep me make sense of this! past life?

I've never had a dream like this... I woke up very affected, and have felt down about it all day. Does anyone know about past life dreams? Any closure or advise would be very appreciated! Thank you...

My name was Natasha. I was brunette, young, and very pretty. I wore a white, fancy big, puffy dress. Like something you’d see in a western movie. The location was somewhere western, very dry, very few plants outside, just dirt and cactus. I was in a house, with other young girls. They didn’t feel like family, I don’t think I had family. I have a feeling it was like a prostitute home, where men came and paid for the girls. There were men there, I think maybe a saloon on the bottom floor, with a bar and a piano. Upstairs there were small bedrooms, with high beds that had pretty blankets, flowered. I lived there, but I wasn’t a prostitute, I was a virgin. I was engaged to a man who was to be arriving the next day from a war, when we were to be married. My fiancée was a tall, handsome, dark brown haired man. I didn’t know him well, but I thought I loved him. This day, a group of older men came to the house. They had been somewhere for a long time, without women. Maybe war, or off on some cattle drive? I was upstairs and alone. An older man came upstairs. He was middle aged, balding, smelled bad, repulsive. He pushed me into a small room with a bathtub. He ripped my clothes off and pushed me into the dry bathtub. He raped me. I remember begging him to stop, that my wedding was tomorrow… I was crying hysterically. He kept saying he was sorry but that I didn’t understand, that he needed to. This was while it was happening. I don’t remember him hurting me, I just had a sickening feeling in my stomach, because I was a virgin and this could not happen. Not the day before my wedding. I remember I didn’t or could fight him off, almost because he was a customer? Or because I knew the woman in charge would beat me. And because I had a feeling this man didn’t know that I was NOT a prostitute unlike the other girls in the house. This part of the dream was very visual, I remember it clearly. Once again, repulsive. I was crying so hard that at one point he was looking away during it, like he truly did feel bad. I was somehow able to wiggle out from under him before he finished. I remember looking back at him with disgust and him saying how he didn’t get to finish, and me saying finish by yourself. I felt swollen and sore down there, I remember how it felt trying to walk. I went back to my room and next thing I know it’s the next day. I pulled myself together, had on another pretty dress, my hair in a fancy up do. I was walking down the hall where all the bedrooms were and saw my fiancée. I was so excited! I ran up to him and hugged him and pushed him into my room. I was trying to kiss him but he was very tense, emotionless, wouldn’t kiss
    me. Next thing I remember is the old man walked into my room, with me and my fiancée still there and he shut the door. The two men were talking and my fiancée pushed me onto the bed and ripped off my dress. Him and the man who raped me help me down as my fiancée separated my legs. He checked me and the man said something like I told you so. I guess the old man had told my fiancée he had me before I saw him, and my fiancée didn’t believe him at first. My fiancée wasn’t mad at the man at all, but at me. He looked disgusted, like it was my fault the man had raped me. I remember during this I didn’t speak, like at that time women didn’t speak out to men, even while being violated like this? My last memory was my fiancée forcing me to drink some clear liquid. Some kind of poison, he was trying to kill me. Him and the man held me down while doing this. I remember choking and trying to spit it up, it tasted horrible. It slowly and miserably killed me. My fiancée killed me, on the day of our wedding, because a man raped me.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Default :::hugs:::

OMG what an awful and humiliating dream, I feel terrible you had to endure the details. I really hope for your sake it wouldn't be a past life experience. However, alot of people have had this same type of phenomena happen and many feel it should be investigated further. It could very likely be one. Since there is no way to determine without you undergoing deep hypnosis. And some people aren't even susceptible to the suggestions of hypnosis. Some clues you could look out for are; any particular fears that you have currently, that would mimic the trauma such a circumstance like that would create in real life. Any special skills or talents you have. Any people in your friend or family circle that behave promiscuously. Do you have specific rules in regards to sex that would seem out of the norm for others. Like extreme shyness or have trouble trusting men without them giving reason or the opposite and being really flirtatious but never committing. In your current life do/did you have a boyfriend/husband that seems to really feel the need to take care of you like he owes you something. Any special feelings for the military type of men. Do you experience a warmth or comfort or feeling of nostalgia when you see an old war movie, westerns, even though you might never watch such a thing. If you dressed up or wanted to dress in one of those "old poofy fancy" dresses in real life even knowing it is wayyy out of date but still feels nice to wear. Those are some of the things to consider. Alot of people believe these dreams are definately past lives information, so you might want to figure out how those same feelings that happened then are playing into you waking situation. Most likely this dream is to help you understand your current predicament. If this is a past life dream or not, your soul might be helping you overcome any bad feelings, like embarassment, shame, rejection, that would be too painful if you had to 're-live" it during your waking life. It would be unfair if you had to endure that twice. I'm sorry, but on another more darker note, I have heard that people who dream about rape might just have been raped in their current life maybe before memories were obvious. In this case it might have and hopefully had taken place(but i never hope that took place at all) in a past life. Since the dream is over loaded with "dream symbols" and spells out a very clear story with real life like circumstances, then a past life dream assumption is probably a pretty accurate guess.
    Row, Row, Row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream....

Oh, how horrible!! :( I felt your dream so strongly that it was as if it was happening to me. I couldn't even eat my dinner afterwards!
    I've had dream memories of past lives. You tend to see the most traumatic ones first (eg, a violent death), because they're the lives that are seared so deep into your unconscious that they're still affecting you even hundreds of years later. So the good news is, that was probably THE most traumatic thing that ever happened to you. We remember them only when we're ready, and you are advanced enough in soul now to remember it. Unfortunately, to really let go of it (and hence, all the ways it's been subconsciously affecting you, unknowingly), we have to re-live it, with all the emotions involved. Then it's released and laid to rest. But ((hug)) I feel for you, having to relive that one. It made me sickened to be part of the human race, I wanted to go back and undo it all for you! Just tell yourself, okay, it happened; it was horrific. I'll acknowledge it and move on.

Scorpio

So it's been a few days since the dream now, and I still remember it as clearly as when I first woke up, which is never the case with my dreams. When I woke up I was so upset that I wanted to cry, and when I told my mom about it later in the day (told her very little) I was in tears before I could even start to tell her it. (which really surprised me)

Unfortunately, I'm almost positive it was a past life... After I wrote it all out on here to get advice, I realized how much sense it made. I definitely have issues with trusting men, and never really had an experience (in this life) to make me so fearful. In my dream I was so trusting and loving, like I had nothing standing in my way, like I had no clue people could be so cruel. Even as my fiancee was trying to kill me, I still thought I loved him and didnt blame him. In this life, I'm just about the opposite.After I told my mom about the dream, I blurted out "all in all, now I understand my men problems" and realized the truth of what I'd said. I'm terrified when I fall for a man, and am sooo scared to get hurt that I mess up just about every opportunity I have. What was so interesting about the dream, is all the details I knew. Like my name and very specific things about my surroundings, even though I didnt experience them in my dream, its like it was just from my "memory"? ANd my sense of just KNOWING that was ME even though I didnt look the same as I do now. And yes, I've always felt a sort of attachment to that time period, dresses, etc. The night before I was praying and asked to help me let down my walls with this man I really like, and for me to understand why I'm having this problem. Then I had that dream, seems to me that I received my answer..

I sometimes don't read the long one's , but I am glad I read you'res . It is very sad. I did suffer childhood trauma. I don't remember ever being a virgin. So I can relate to this dream. If it was really a past life, then you have survived. All I can think of saying to help you is that, you are here and safe now. I have had terrible dreams and woke up with my pillow soaked and feeling suicidal . And cried for hours afterward Just try to forget is my advice. Or, write it in the form of a story. I did that and felt much better. When I let my friends read it they did not believe I wrote it. It was cool to write a story that good. Every one told me to take up writing. I did not. Maybe I should have. Maybe you should .