Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Talking today i dream bears jumping off a building...

i was next to a pool. the pool had no water, and it was muddy. i was jumping around it, but careful cause i could fall in the pool. it was slipperry on the edge. i walked on a side and there was a fence, and some bushes, trees. and some little flies came out of nowhere and surrounded me. they bit me. i ran to the other side and my mom came. i looked at my self and i was in bathing suit. and i had on my body booboos from the bites. they were making a pattern . some were white, some like with thorns, some like a rash. my mom put some lotion on them and it didnt itch anymore.

i walked on the street and there was a man- my husband- and 2 kids- my kids. he was in a car and told me to get in with him. on a side there was a small wagon and he put the kids to hold on to a bar and started going. the kids were scared and one was holding that bar so tight, to not fall. i told him to stop and i put the kids in the back of our car.

we went to a cocktail party, outdoors. it was a fancy one. on a side you could see a nice view of plains and green grass, and the other side a really really tall apartment building. people started talking and pointing up. as i looked i saw 2 brown bears walking on the roof. they walked a bit and then they jumped down. they landed on their feet and started growling. they were dressed in ballerina costumes, or someth like that. i took the kids to the side..

what is this about?! thank you for your time!
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Hi,
    A pool means a work place - not working.Mud means a sorrow at the workplace.

Flies are nasty people.If bit means they will be jealous with you.

Bears are two silly jealous thief women,
    The jumped down means they won't achieve their wish.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: today i dream bears jumping off a building...

DEFINITION of 'Bear Market' A market condition in which the prices of securities are falling, and widespread pessimism causes the negative sentiment to be self-sustaining. As investors anticipate losses in a bear market and selling continues, pessimism only grows.