Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Weird Jinn Dream

I have lots of family overseas (in South Africa). My one cousin (who I always stay with when I'm there) was going to become a Hafiz but stopped at around 17/18 ish. Anyways, he's always looked at as being the more religious one of us cousins, even though we all get into trouble.

So I had this dream where I was in South Africa sitting in the family room with a few other people and I was constantly feeling uneasy, like not 100%. Anyways my cousin gets up and starts walking to the bedroom just down the hall and tells me "Just come with me for a second." So I follow him and walk into the bedroom while he stood by the door. He pulled out a Qur'an and started reading some stuff from it. I immediately fell to the floor and felt this tightness around my entire body, particularly in my chest. I couldn't move but it was somewhat of a good feeling and I had all this remorse for I don't what. It's like he was pulling something out of me (a jinn maybe?) As soon as he started reading, he told me not to look at him but I kind of did and he had this plastic slip with at least one magazine in it that I saw in front of the Qur'an. The feeling eventually stopped after he finished reading and I ran to the bathroom opposite the bedroom and started throwing up and having diarrhea.

Now, I assume we were back in America or something and we came to my house and I said, just hold on, I need to get some clothes. My house was actually down the road from where it is now, in the same house where this other Muslim Family lives who our family is good friends with. So me, him, and my mom came upstairs and I packed my clothes. We're counting this pile of change I keep under my nightstand and he pulls out this slip with magazines in it. The front one looked like the same one he had in front of the Qur'an. And my cousin turns to me and says light-heartedly, "****er, I told you not to look, you shot me." I'm like, no I didn't but he kept insisting yet he was perfectly fine. No scars or injuries or anything. Me and him go outside and jump in his car, I think there was an old guy in the backseat, but I don't remember. And these three girls are outside the house, (which is seemingly all packed up, there was no furniture or anything). I knew 1, the other was an older woman who I think is a movie actress, and I can't remember who number 3 was, it could have been a dude. Anyways, I hear the one I know saying they have this passage that they all need to take turns reading to each other. When I jump in the car, I tell my cousin that and he smiles and I kind of do too. And I ask him how did they get the passage? Like what are the chances that it's the same one? I forgot what he said. We started driving and I woke up.

This whole time though, I felt like there was some sort of urgency. Everything we were doing had to be quick because there was some sort of detrimental chaos occurring in the world and lots of danger.

Anyone have any hints about what this means? Maybe I have a jinn in me or something?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    No, there not any jinn in you.
    Threwing up means you will repent sins, diarrhea means an opening in your life is on the way.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.