Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Any help? I can't get past the doors on the walls!

I dreamed that I went fishing with a harpoon, underwater, and I met these people. They seemed like normal people, besides the whole underwater harpoon fishing hobby (lol). We sort of became friends, particularly the leader of the group. The leader was a very tall blonde man. We became acquaintances in the dream because I would buy huge quantities of pills off of him and resell them for more; weird, I know. I would go to their house to re-up and it was ordinary and white. The more I knew the people, the more creeped out and uncomfortable I became. Soon I realized that the tall man was stalking me. I came to their place one last time to re-up before I cut this relationship loose and they convinced me to take one of the pills I bought from them. The dream completely changed after I did. I began to notice weird things like doors of the walls of that family's house... And the stalker man looking into my own appartment window... which is on the second floor... Scary. What do you guys think

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default mixed up with drug dealing beach bums

Quote Originally Posted by dreamling View Post
    I dreamed that I went fishing with a harpoon, underwater, and I met these people. They seemed like normal people, besides the whole underwater harpoon fishing hobby (lol). We sort of became friends, particularly the leader of the group. The leader was a very tall blonde man. We became acquaintances in the dream because I would buy huge quantities of pills off of him and resell them for more; weird, I know. I would go to their house to re-up and it was ordinary and white. The more I knew the people, the more creeped out and uncomfortable I became. Soon I realized that the tall man was stalking me. I came to their place one last time to re-up before I cut this relationship loose and they convinced me to take one of the pills I bought from them. The dream completely changed after I did. I began to notice weird things like doors of the walls of that family's house... And the stalker man looking into my own appartment window... which is on the second floor... Scary. What do you guys think
    Are you in a job where you have to employ agressive sales tactics?
    Just trying to make a living doing something you don't really believe in?
    (take the pill)
    Are you involved in anything over your head? (under water)
    Is there anyplace in your life that duplicates feeling traped or un easy?

Are the doors "stolen doors of oportunity" or "bad doors to go through"?
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!