Well last night was very interesting...but before I get to the strange part, I will tell you about the first dream I had last night, parts that I rememeber. Well I dreamt that my friend and I were standing in a open clearing in a forest. It was very gloomy. The grass was a very deep green and so were the needles on the pine trees. The bark of the trees was also a very deep brown. We were standing side by side and there was a big buck (deer) standing behind us, grunting. My friend was scared, but I just stood there quiet, knowing the buck was behind me. Then we run to my house, with it chasing after us. We get inside safely and lock the doors. That dream ended there...

Then I had another dream. I dreamt that I was sleeping on a hotel bed. At around 11pm, I had actually awoken, drenched in sweat, every part of my body was soaked in sweat. I get up and go to the bathroom,come back to my room, put on different clothes, and lay back in bed.I start getting sleepy again, but since it was only 11, I text my boyfriend. I told him this," There is something wrong with me. I am soaked in so much sweat I have to pay the hotel for new bed sheets." He texts me back and asks," You're in a hotel?" I read his text and started to wake up a bit. I was like what the hell, I can't believe I did that. Then I fall back asleep and rest peacefully for the rest of the night.

I'm just really weirded out by both dreams. Especially that I was still dreaming when I texted my boyfriend. Also, can anyone interpret my 1st dream of the night???