Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default dream interpretation

I just had this dream last night and would like anyones input on it. I was walking down a very narrow hallway, with a slight steep upgrade. At the end of the hallway, you can turn either right or left. The flooring had a blue carpeting (which happened to be my favorite color), and the carpet looked like it had been walked on before.
    The walls on both sides of the hall were covered with mirrors of all shapes and sizes and fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. Even the hall ahead where you can turn right or left had mirrors on the walls. The odd thing was about the mirrors, was there was no reflection whatsoever from them, like you'd expect from a normal mirror. When I did look at the mirrors ahead of me, I didn't even see my reflection in them.
    Anyone know what this might mean? Please email me back at
    bmv91w@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,

Corridor or a hallway means wife/husband of the house / a partner or a server.

A carpet somewhere else the home meansa travel is on the way.
    Mirror without reflections means he/she is honest and won't cheat.( if you had seen yourself in the mirror would mean someone else in mirror so would mean a seperation).

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.