Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question An Interesting Dream my 8yr old Son had

Hi all! New to the forum and wanted to post a dream my 8 year old had last night. I believe it may be significant. He said it started out in a dessert he could feel the heat and the sand under his feet. He said that a two-headed snake came up to him hissing then it turned and went away. He followed it and it led him to a huge temple. He saw a boy come out of them temple and grabbed his arm urgently and took him in the temple. Once inside he saw a locked room guarded by two growling lions. He said the boy unlocked the room and the lions stopped growling once he got closer to them. The boy threw him in the room that was very dark and he noticed that there were stairs going down. (He said he was no longer afraid after he passed the lions he felt calm) He went down the stairs and saw a lot of people, having a party as he put it.

Any ideas on what this could mean? Immediately I got the impression that it was sort of biblical... lots of symbolism in this dream just wanted to get some other peoples input. (btw we are not really practicing christians)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi,
    Dreams of imatured children are about their parents, boys will be about their fathers.
    A desert means a travel is on the way for his father.
    A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend will annoy him.
    A boy means a sorrow.
    A temple means a great man,
    Opening a door means achieving a wish, two lion will be two big bosses or two politicians.
    Dark means misleading in the belief.
    Going down stairs means not achieving a wish.
    A party means a group consulting a matter.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.