Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default What? I dont understand

I had this dream last night. I was riding with my mom in her car outside of a town not too far from my home. The road that we were on ended at a beach that I didnt recognize, but before we got to the beach we were behind this blue Corvette, it was swerving all over the road and the car switched to a convertible and then to a normal car, I saw an old man and a small child standing in the car. We got to the small beach town and the old man jumped from the car and it ran into the water with the child in it! I told my mom to stop and I got out and started to run to save the child. I couldnt run, it was the normal not being able to run, but when I got to the water and jumped in I came up out of the water, and someone else had saved the child. I looked up out of the water and my bestfriend was standing above me holding his hand out to help me up and then I woke up...

Can anyone help me with what it means?

Hi,
    Driving means guidance of the life, driver gives indirect support to the passenger.
    A beach means achieving a wish.
    Saving someone means speaking about morals and religion is on the way.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Helping hand

Quote Originally Posted by Peeleman93 View Post
    I had this dream last night. I was riding with my mom in her car outside of a town not too far from my home. The road that we were on ended at a beach that I didnt recognize, but before we got to the beach we were behind this blue Corvette, it was swerving all over the road and the car switched to a convertible and then to a normal car, I saw an old man and a small child standing in the car. We got to the small beach town and the old man jumped from the car and it ran into the water with the child in it! I told my mom to stop and I got out and started to run to save the child. I couldnt run, it was the normal not being able to run, but when I got to the water and jumped in I came up out of the water, and someone else had saved the child. I looked up out of the water and my bestfriend was standing above me holding his hand out to help me up and then I woke up...

Can anyone help me with what it means?
    Your dream infers your family life was not the best.
    Your main support has been your relationship with your mom.
    That support is coming to an end as you are now starting out on your own.

To guess... the hot car swerving out of control represents issues with a father figure letting you down or leaving you, who openly (convertible) bails on you leaving you abandoned. The car turning back to normal car could be regret for choices made at that time.

The little child is you and how you felt at that age. The dream is to help you unlock and deal with some of your past wounding issues.

Fast forward to you... some of your support in getting through life is now come from caring friends who you respect.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!