Thread: Car overturned

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Car overturned

I dreamt last night that I was on the way to a babysitting job and was very late. I arrived at the home, but the parent's had already left and the children were asleep. I realized that I couldn't find my car-not in the garage or on the street. I felt paralyzed and also lost my phone. I somehow start walking and running down a street looking for my car, and saw it overturned into quicksand . I was able to pull my car out with my own hands. I got back to the house, called the parents(actually had a conversation), and the children woke up and began eating ice cream against my wishes. In waking life, this was a family I babysat for when I was 13 and 14 and haven't seen them since( I am 28).

Thoughts?

Yes, I do work in education, but no in the classroom--on the technology staff at a school. So basically, life is going to get hard in a few months or weeks, and I will find the strength to get out of that situation?

Interesting--I'll let you know if anything happens. I don't have a classroom or in charge of a big group of kids at work, but I do assist as a volunteer youth advisor at my church. They are leaving for a ski trip in mid December. Really hope nothing happens...

Yes, I am Catholic. We've had some accidents in the past with youth on the trip, and received news of a youth member's death back home while on the trip, so every year we hope for no bad news.