Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange symbol

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Izett:
    It struck me as a crop circle. But when I looked it up, nothing seemed to "match" It wasn't a crop circle, and the fibonacci is close. I rememberd the symbol in such detail, I could count the number of circles. minus the core circle, each ring is a multiple of seven (i.e. 7, 14) or 12. None of these numbers, is in the fibonacci sequence. The symbol doesn't appear to be a fractal, more or less a sunburst, or star.

I dont think that youre going to find that EXACT symbol anywhere but i do believe it has a lot to do with sacred geometry. Maybe that symbol is your archetype and the numbers mean something to you.
    Archetypes are energy patterns or creational blueprints that trigger our cellular memories. When doing a bit of research on your symbol (because as soon as i saw it it seemed really familiar, like ive seen it somewhere before I came across this great meaning of archetypes " There are actually hundreds of archetypes or energy patterns and behaviors to choose from. Often people unconsciously find the archetype that serves them best. They wear the archetype like a mask which prevents true authenticity and vulnerability."

Also the fact that it was paired with a lion, shined onto a lion i think represents something as well. We all know that a lion is a very strong symbol you need to think about what it means to you and what the combination of the numbers that you counted and the lion have to do with one another.

Interestingly, on the same page with the archetypes and sacred geometry was a picture of a lion (which is why i clicked on it in the first place) and on the top of the page was this quote
    "Rise like lions after slumber in invanquishable number
    - Shake your chains to earth like dew which in sleep had fallen on you
    - ye are many - they are few. ~ Percy Bysshe Shelley"

I dont know if that means anything to you.
    To me, off the top of my head and at a glance (the lion, the light, the number 7, the symbol being reflected onto the lion, all VERY powerful symbols) i would think that this symbol is meant to empower you, give you extra strength and power at this time. Do you need it at this point in your life? if not now maybe you will need it. I would take this as a very good thing !
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by indigodreams View Post
    the (symbols) ones I distinctively remember :
    SYMBOL.jpg picture by AlibabaA9 - Photobucket

:confused:

? ? ? ?
    youre kinda hijacking someone elses thread but your second image looks like the japanese symbol for Heaven http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...uma-symbol.jpg

The symbol you dreamt of is very important in your spiritual work. It is only you who can fully understand and this symbol is directing you where to go. This is about your position in a certain organization (work /career) many people will be around you. The sun is the light of your way and the Lion is the "king of the jungle". There might be a promotion/recognition in your way or a very special thing in your life is coming. Good Luck.

Default :-)

Wow!! This is an interesting thread.:)

Thats pretty cool. If you can recreate it its even better. Make beautiful art and decorate or sell it. You could be on to something. Beauty is never a bad thing.

Izette: I know right now, I need all the extra I can get. Having some tough times with my S.O. And its not looking too good.

Might be explaining my dreams currently
    { Dreaming I'm walking somewhere with her and I ask her if she still loves me. Then I never get an answer. Either the dream changes, or I wake up. }
    I can chalk that one up to just my thoughts right now. My insecurities.

Well maybe you just need some extra courage (lion) right now. Maybe you need to be stronger, more confident and assertive. Maybe that will help you in your situation. The dream of you walking with her and asking a question you never get the answer to, maybe youre afraid of the answer. Maybe you need to work up the courage to actually ask her, and be prepared for any answer she might give. The power in the symbolism of your dreams suggest that whatever is meant to happen, will happen and it is giving you the power and courage that you need. Youre being helped and that should make you happy :)
    Thank You