Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Frog's meat

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default Frog's meat

    I was eating andthe food was really lovely especially the meat. While I was enjoying the food I sked what kind of meat it was. Someone told me that it was frog's meat. Immediately I spit the food and felt sick. I was trying to spit the food out, I woke up.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tehran, Iran.
    Age
    59
    Posts
    4,419
    Rep Power
    453


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default

    If dreamt he killed a frog and had its meat means he will defeat a pious person.
    Frog meat means the money of a pious person.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laucashel View Post
    I was eating andthe food was really lovely especially the meat. While I was enjoying the food I sked what kind of meat it was. Someone told me that it was frog's meat. Immediately I spit the food and felt sick. I was trying to spit the food out, I woke up.
    Hello Laucashel,

    Dreams are primarily how our sleeping mind analyzes its own well-being!
    With that thought in mind...I will analyze your dream for you:

    The food in your dream may be considered...Mental Food. This would indicate the type of thought process your sleeping mind is analyzing. It means you are taking into your mind another point of view....a new thought process so to speak. Perhaps one you hadn't considered before. It seems right...it 'tastes' good to your mental pallet. The questioning of source of the food indicates that your sleeping mind senses a problem with the new mind set.

    Now, let's consider the answer. Frogs meat. What are frogs in real life? They are creatures that live in swamps, ponds, scummy water, etc. The myth of warts from a frog come to mind. They are something we don't want to touch. Much less eat.
    In your dream this would be interpreted as a loathsome thought process. When your sleeping mind recognizes the source of its mental food...it wholeheartedly rejects the entire thought process.

    In summary:
    Your mind is experiencing a thought process that at first thought seems right and interesting and wholesome. But, on reflection the thought process that has been introduced to you recently is anything but.
    Caution is advised here! Search your conscious mind for new thinking...perhaps ideological...perhaps dealing with religion or politics.

    I would love to hear what you think!
    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

    DW

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post
    Hello Laucashel,

    Dreams are primarily how our sleeping mind analyzes its own well-being!
    With that thought in mind...I will analyze your dream for you:

    The food in your dream may be considered...Mental Food. This would indicate the type of thought process your sleeping mind is analyzing. It means you are taking into your mind another point of view....a new thought process so to speak. Perhaps one you hadn't considered before. It seems right...it 'tastes' good to your mental pallet. The questioning of source of the food indicates that your sleeping mind senses a problem with the new mind set.

    Now, let's consider the answer. Frogs meat. What are frogs in real life? They are creatures that live in swamps, ponds, scummy water, etc. The myth of warts from a frog come to mind. They are something we don't want to touch. Much less eat.
    In your dream this would be interpreted as a loathsome thought process. When your sleeping mind recognizes the source of its mental food...it wholeheartedly rejects the entire thought process.

    In summary:
    Your mind is experiencing a thought process that at first thought seems right and interesting and wholesome. But, on reflection the thought process that has been introduced to you recently is anything but.
    Caution is advised here! Search your conscious mind for new thinking...perhaps ideological...perhaps dealing with religion or politics.

    I would love to hear what you think!
    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

    DW
    Thank you DreamWeaver, I think this dream is connected to my book which is about to be published. After this dream, I edited some parts of my book and inserted some bible verses in my prophetic dreams after my publisher made a pdf of my manuscript and emailed/attached to me to approve it to be ready for printing but I didn't approve. I thought the manuscript I sent was alright but there was something wrong in some pages in the pdf made by my publisher. Tonight, I just finished checking the pdf made by my husband when I read your comment here.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default frogs meat

    hi there maybe about this frogs meat may respersent something your are trying to get rid of and cant quite find it it could resperesent a change in your life that the spirits are trying to send you that you don't know is there yet :confused:

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter View Post
    hi there maybe about this frogs meat may respersent something your are trying to get rid of and cant quite find it it could resperesent a change in your life that the spirits are trying to send you that you don't know is there yet :confused:
    I know changes in my life is coming as I received some latest messages in my dreams. I think it is about my book which is about to be published. I thought this second book/manuscript I have written would be published before the end of last year (2009) but the editing was delayed. While waiting for the editing to finish I had prophetic/biblical dreams/visions in seven days succession and have written my third book which was published ahead of my second book, in August 2010. While writing this book, I met a published author and we swapped books, my first book. She offered to edit my manuscript free of charge, only donation. When the editing was finished my editor of my first book emailed me that he feel better (his father died) and that he wanted to do something to make himself busy, he is already retired. He offered to proofread my manuscript, also free of charge. After the proofreading, I found a publisher which charged lesser than my first publisher and the service was really good.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    99


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laucashel View Post
    I was eating andthe food was really lovely especially the meat. While I was enjoying the food I sked what kind of meat it was. Someone told me that it was frog's meat. Immediately I spit the food and felt sick. I was trying to spit the food out, I woke up.
    Hi,
    Why not come down to earth?
    Your dream simply means that youfelt sick in the sleep and needed to be woken up. Most of your dreams are caused by your exotic diet. Why not admit it?
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfjk View Post
    Hi,
    Why not come down to earth?
    Your dream simply means that youfelt sick in the sleep and needed to be woken up. Most of your dreams are caused by your exotic diet. Why not admit it?
    I will not admit it because it's not true what you are saying here. You have done the same interpretation before in some of my dreams, but my dreams turned into reality like I dreamt I was cooking and now many likes the food I cooked and they keep asking how I cook it. Other nationalities like the food too. I fully understand that each one of us is different in; taste, race, education, religion, belief, lifestyle and many more. You can say what you want but it will not affect me, your comment is always telling who you are not me or my dream. Hope you always enjoy what you are doing as it will always come back to you. "Do unto others what you like others do unto you".

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laucashel View Post
    I know changes in my life is coming as I received some latest messages in my dreams. I think it is about my book which is about to be published. I thought this second book/manuscript I have written would be published before the end of last year (2009) but the editing was delayed. While waiting for the editing to finish I had prophetic/biblical dreams/visions in seven days succession and have written my third book which was published ahead of my second book, in August 2010. While writing this book, I met a published author and we swapped books, my first book. She offered to edit my manuscript free of charge, only donation. When the editing was finished my editor of my first book emailed me that he feel better (his father died) and that he wanted to do something to make himself busy, he is already retired. He offered to proofread my manuscript, also free of charge. After the proofreading, I found a publisher which charged lesser than my first publisher and the service was really good.
    intersting so what is your book called ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter View Post
    intersting so what is your book called ?
    My first book "The Messages" miscellaneous prose and poetry was published in December 2006, the second poetry book (3rd book written)"The Messages, Conversation with God against Satan" (My Dreams and Visions in Seven Days,miscellaneous prose and poetry)was published in August 2010. The third book (2nd book written) "The Messages of My Dreams" (40 Years Dream Diary '1969-2009', prophecies, warnings and reminders) is now in the process of publishing, don't know if it will be completed before the end of this year. The synopsis/introduction of this book "The Messages of My Dreams" was posted in this site last week. You can order online my two books in Amazon, Lulu and other leading online bookshops. Just google my name "Laureana Cacho Sheppard" or visit my website Laurescreations

Similar Threads

  1. Very Smart Lemur Hiding Meat In Edge of Batteries???
    By kliber in forum Dream Interpretation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. Meat ; Flesh
    By Varzandeh in forum Dream Dictionary - Advanced
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Frog and Rain
    By mkhalid in forum Dream Interpretation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 11:31 PM
  4. What does dreaming with a frog mean
    By Veritas in forum Dream Dictionary - Advanced
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 12:42 AM
  5. Frog
    By Varzandeh in forum Dream Dictionary - Advanced
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:23 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •