Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    I'm sure it's lovely... but why not a nice decorative necklace... There's a reason it's called a collar. It's a statement of identification. They are used for animals and that's what you are saying you are by wearing one.

Dreams can take you into the Spirit world where I believe there is only a good side and a bad side. The only middle ground is the obliviously owned or the clueless to big picture.

I was trying to say that maybe you are running from a bad owner whom you instinctively know was holding you captive.

The good Spiritual owner worth getting to know goes by a lot of different names... One of them is Lion and Aslon (Chronicles of Narnia) in the Lion, Witch and the wardrobe.
    thanks this may help with these dreams and ...felling i have had ,um iam going to be looking for a neck-less kind of fells weird with out wearing something after wherein it for a wail i. oh about Aslon thanks that helps i guess in my religion he would respersent Jesus , guess i should read the bible more :D oh and yeah i dont know who was keepeing me captive so as i said above i should should read my bible :)
    Last edited by hunter; 11-11-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Default you're on the right scent

Quote Originally Posted by hunter View Post
    thanks this may help with these dreams and ...felling i have had ,um iam going to be looking for a neck-less kind of fells weird with out wearing something after wherein it for a wail i. oh about Aslon thanks that helps i guess in my religion he would respersent Jesus , guess i should read the bible more :D oh and yeah i dont know who was keepeing me captive so as i said above i should should read my bible :)
    You are on the right trail.
    Don't be held captive... be captivated. (Jesus) trust your instincts (Spirit) They will lead you to the new owner (Father) all new territory to stake out
    I have a feeling you'll also be able to spot a real woman of character
    and not settle for a ***** in heat, as that would probably be all that
    would have been attracted by a callar. Way to go!:clapping:
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    You are on the right trail.
    Don't be held captive... be captivated. (Jesus) trust your instincts (Spirit) They will lead you to the new owner (Father) all new territory to stake out
    I have a feeling you'll also be able to spot a real woman of character
    and not settle for a ***** in heat, as that would probably be all that
    would have been attracted by a callar. Way to go!:clapping:
    :D thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Who View Post
    Collar... Think School work.. And soon going out into forest...
    :confused: what?

"collar" means... School and the pack of wolfs there... And this winter you are out... Possible doing your own thing...
    oh iam kind of a lone wolf though

The wolf mates for life and as such is loyal but the wolf as gotten a bad rap the big bad wolf who hunts in shadows, often praying on the weak. (Yet in doing so keeps the heard strong and maintains balance)

The wolf symbolizes our stronger, and some might say base, instinctive energies, such as anger, passion, wildness, etc.

As the big bad wolf the wolf might symbolize our fears and thus our projections and even our own shadow. (the best and worse aspects of ourselves we try not to see and hide from)

We live in a time where reasoned thinking is the Holy Grail and as such we have become disconnected from our instinctual side, we can even be at war with this aspect of our selves.

But a wolf like a dog can be loyal and as an inner reality the wolf can help weed out our weaker aspects of ourselves and so keep the Self strong and balanced

Your dream suggests to me that you are disconnected from you instinctual side, that this aspect of yourself as been tamed, or that you are working hard to tame so much so that you are losing your wolfishness.

The dream may be suggesting that you use/trust your wolf eyes, your intuition and instinct in your dealing with the world.

I note you call yourself Hunter the wolf is a great hunter and I think the dream indicates that it is safe for you to trust that aspect of yourself

You still get use to an area and then you have to move again... A wolf still wants to find a place to call home.
    yeah true i have 3 years of school left before iam done it hopeful then i have to find some place where i can get employed

Quote Originally Posted by rightleft22 View Post
    The wolf – mates for life and as such is loyal but the wolf as gotten a bad rap – the big bad wolf who hunts in shadows, often praying on the weak. (Yet in doing so keeps the heard strong and maintains balance)

The wolf symbolizes our stronger, and some might say base, instinctive energies, such as anger, passion, wildness, etc.

As the big bad wolf the wolf might symbolize our fears and thus our projections and even our own shadow. (the best and worse aspects of ourselves we try not to see and hide from)

We live in a time where reasoned thinking is the Holy Grail and as such we have become disconnected from our instinctual side, we can even be at war with this aspect of our selves.

But a wolf like a dog can be loyal and as an inner reality the wolf can help weed out our weaker aspects of ourselves and so keep the Self strong and balanced

Your dream suggests to me that you are disconnected from you instinctual side, that this aspect of yourself as been tamed, or that you are working hard to tame so much so that you are losing your wolfishness.

The dream may be suggesting that you use/trust your wolf eyes, your intuition and instinct in your dealing with the world.

I note you call yourself Hunter – the wolf is a great hunter and I think the dream indicates that it is safe for you to trust that aspect of yourself
    wow thank you yeah i should try to let my self be more free so my wolfishness can recontact and become stronger yeah i have been singled out before for being thinking and acting different form other people i should try and let my self be more like the way iam

although hunter is not my leagle name i fell it is a better fit for me
    Last edited by hunter; 11-13-2010 at 11:30 PM.

I like that. It sounds like a good dream. I dreamed I was a wolf once. My dream went like this--I was running with a pack. It was wonderful. then we were in a clearing. There were people. I was given a choice to stay with the wolfs or go back to the people. --dream over . I wish I had the choice again. I would choose the wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by tinacroy View Post
    I like that. It sounds like a good dream. I dreamed I was a wolf once. My dream went like this--I was running with a pack. It was wonderful. then we were in a clearing. There were people. I was given a choice to stay with the wolfs or go back to the people. --dream over . I wish I had the choice again. I would choose the wolf.
    interesting did u find what it meant ?