Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Exclamation iam a wolf in my dream

hi i was wondering if any one can tell me what this dream means

hi there i have had this dream a few times befor

iam a wolf in my dream iam in a wolfs body i am looking through wolf eyes so it not like iam looking at my self any way in the dream iam a black wolf (same as my hair color), i have a collar on (dont know if this matters about me whereig a collar in my dream but i where a collar in reality ) i was some ones pet wolf, then i found my self in a forsit, runing, it the middle of winter and iam not in a wolf pack in the dreams i can talk and understand humans, i am always around them most of the time in my dream. ( the environment in the dream has change and some of the stuff has a well but not much but about me being a wolf in these ones has not )

Hi,
    A wolf means a partner , husband or wife.
    If one dreamt a wolf or wolves devour him means he will divorce his wife.
    If dreamt he killed a wolf and ate its flesh means he will receive some heritage.
    Wolf may also mean: 1- wife 2- a server.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Collared

Quote Originally Posted by hunter View Post
    i am a wolf in my dream. i am looking through wolf eyes so it not like iam looking at my self any way in the dream iam a black wolf (same as my hair color), i have a collar on (dont know if this matters about me whereig a collar in my dream but i where a collar in reality ) i was some ones pet wolf, then i found my self in a forsit, runing, it the middle of winter and iam not in a wolf pack in the dreams i can talk and understand humans, i am always around them most of the time in my dream. ( the environment in the dream has change and some of the stuff has a well but not much but about me being a wolf in these ones has not )
    What does your collar represent to you? ...to others?
    Are you wearing it... or is it wearing you?

You have a dark heiritage, but a chance to break free.

You were/are imprisoned in darkness... take the collar off... it holds you captive!
    Then keep running free... in/to the light (winter snow, purity)

Take note of the different stuff that shows up in future dreams, they will be clues and add meaning to you journey.

Can you sense your feelings or motives in your dreams?
    Do you like or want to be human in the dream?
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    A wolf means a partner , husband or wife.
    If one dreamt a wolf or wolves devour him means he will divorce his wife.
    If dreamt he killed a wolf and ate its flesh means he will receive some heritage.
    Wolf may also mean: 1- wife 2- a server.

Good luck.
    thanks but i dont see wolfs iam the wolf in my dream

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    What does your collar represent to you? ...to others?
    Are you wearing it... or is it wearing you?

You have a dark heiritage, but a chance to break free.

You were/are imprisoned in darkness... take the collar off... it holds you captive!
    Then keep running free... in/to the light (winter snow, purity)

Take note of the different stuff that shows up in future dreams, they will be clues and add meaning to you journey.

Can you sense your feelings or motives in your dreams?
    Do you like or want to be human in the dream?
    thanks for the response you gave me some good stuff to think about here

the collar im my dream it fells like iam a pet
    the one i where in reality i bought it when i went on vacation so to me it represents good memories
    not to sure what others say about it the people who see me with it, take it off in reality or in the dream?

so i there is a chance to break free of the darkness

so that what winter shows then light ?

oh about the felling i have when aim in the dream world it fells like that where i belong ( never had any friends when i was a child , i have a few friends now )

OK so ill remember the different stuff in my dream to help me

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Who View Post
    This is your soul saying something about work...
    *Your collar- is a sign that you are someones property..
    ** You find yourself out in the forest.. This means out in the world, and not in a work environment (friendly) but you can talk... *
    *I guess your kind of a lone wolf... ( I know how you feel) in this dream and your tring to make ends meat this winter (could mean cold time period)
    well i do fell loyalty to the people i love and trust

about the forest that true i don't like the working in a building, i went on a hike in the frost and i felt at better there, i am a lone wolf yes in social relations and work life ( still in school) iam trying to make a friend and try to find a girl friend

thanks for the help

Default Who is your owner?

the collar im my dream it fells like iam a pet
    the one i where in reality i bought it when i went on vacation so to me it represents good memories
    not to sure what others say about it the people who see me with it, take it off in reality or in the dream?

so i there is a chance to break free of the darkness

so that what winter shows then light ?

oh about the felling i have when aim in the dream world it fells like that where i belong ( never had any friends when i was a child , i have a few friends now )

OK so ill remember the different stuff in my dream to help me

thanks
    It sounds to me you are feeling more free when you are away from your owner, on vacation, alone in the woods.

about the collar thing, hey if you want to wear a collar, whatever.

but if you are trying to find a girl... what are you advertising???
    Hey, I'm just an animal and I want to be owned, your pet.
    and it would be nice if you would feed me too.

maybe not you, but sometimes I think people become owned by a clothing style. They think they are making a statement that they are not afraid to look different and get into this thing demanding everyone accept me as I am.
    In the end they don't even notice that the style owns them.

One example style I still don't understand is why anyone would actually want to wear their pant half off their butt... and then they're tryin to do tricks on a skateboard or something. They're trying so hard to be cool.

Hey, pull you pants up and you would instantly be twice as good at skatboarding, maybe even actually have some bragging rights. Yo

Well, on a deeper level, there is such a thing as Spiritual ownership. If you don't mind being owned or you feel better being free from that owner...
    Than it may be helpful to know who owns you now. You may have good reason to run into the arms of someone who truly loves you.

I know of one Spiritual owner that isn't much into ownership.
    He's more into adoption than that.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naba-Daba-Doo! View Post
    It sounds to me you are feeling more free when you are away from your owner, on vacation, alone in the woods.

about the collar thing, hey if you want to wear a collar, whatever.

but if you are trying to find a girl... what are you advertising???
    Hey, I'm just an animal and I want to be owned, your pet.
    and it would be nice if you would feed me too.

maybe not you, but sometimes I think people become owned by a clothing style. They think they are making a statement that they are not afraid to look different and get into this thing demanding everyone accept me as I am.
    In the end they don't even notice that the style owns them.

One example style I still don't understand is why anyone would actually want to wear their pant half off their butt... and then they're tryin to do tricks on a skateboard or something. They're trying so hard to be cool.

Hey, pull you pants up and you would instantly be twice as good at skatboarding, maybe even actually have some bragging rights. Yo

Well, on a deeper level, there is such a thing as Spiritual ownership. If you don't mind being owned or you feel better being free from that owner...
    Than it may be helpful to know who owns you now. You may have good reason to run into the arms of someone who truly loves you.

I know of one Spiritual owner that isn't much into ownership.
    He's more into adoption than that.
    yeah it fells a mix of both spiritual and physical it also fells like i have a connection to wolfs in a past life or something like that

oh and the collar is not one u would buy for your pet its one of those one u might see some people wereing, it has wood and metal beads on it with a shark tooth in the middle

who is this spiritual owner that u talk about?
    Last edited by hunter; 11-09-2010 at 07:19 PM.

this still working

yeah it fells a mix of both spiritual and physical it also fells like i have a connection to wolfs in a past life or something like that

oh and the collar is not one u would buy for your pet its one of those one u might see some people wereing, it has wood and metal beads on it with a shark tooth in the middle

who is this spiritual owner that u talk about?
    I'm sure it's lovely... but why not a nice decorative necklace... There's a reason it's called a collar. It's a statement of identification. They are used for animals and that's what you are saying you are by wearing one.

Dreams can take you into the Spirit world where I believe there is only a good side and a bad side. The only middle ground is the obliviously owned or the clueless to big picture.

I was trying to say that maybe you are running from a bad owner whom you instinctively know was holding you captive.

The good Spiritual owner worth getting to know goes by a lot of different names... One of them is Lion and Aslon (Chronicles of Narnia) in the Lion, Witch and the wardrobe.
    Naba = to Prophesy
    Daba = Kind Words
    Doo! = w/Enthusiasm!!!