Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Draeaming of snakes again

Last night my dream started out with this two pwople who I'm avoiding for the reason that they have done something wrong to me. In my dream I was struggling with the first person trying to over power me, I don't understand it but it seems like she was trying to rape me or something (I am a man by the way) then the second person came into the picture, she was also trying to over power me. when I fought back the second person started crying but at a later point started laughing. It looked like they were trying to inject something into my hands but I was able to fight it off. when suddenly helped came, I think it was my father, then I was able to fight them off, then I was asked by a weird looking man to take the venom off a snake.

The snake was white and had yellow designs or spots on the skin, I held the snake and started extracting the venom, I was instructed to do it quickly so it won't bite me, the snake struggled while I did the extraction of the venom. the color of the venom was yellowish. After the extraction the weird looking man started vomiting. It turned out that the man was suffering from some kind of illness and after draining the snake of its venom the man was cured.

Anyone can give me an idea what it means? Do you think the snake represents the people I'm having problems with?

Thank in advance!

Hi,

Snake is interpreted as a hidden enemy, if dreamt a snake at home means one of the
    family members will do something annoying.
    If it was in a desert means an stranger enemy.
    If dreamt he was fighting with a snake means he will quarrel with a rival or an enemy.
    If the snake bit him means that person will overcome him .
    If he killed the snake means he will overcome the person.
    If dreamt he was eating snake flesh means he will receive some dignity and rank or if
    he is suitable perhaps a lordship.
    If one dreamt he cut a snake in two parts means he will have the enemy's money.
    If one dreamt a dead snake means he will be safe from a calamity.
    If dreamt he took a white or gray snake in hand means he will receive some greatness.
    If dreamt the snake ran away from him means his enemy is weak.
    If dreamt about many black snakes means he has many rivals or enemies.
    If dreamt about a green snake means his enemy is pious and honest.
    If it was yellow means his enemy is an ill person or a doctor.
    If the snake was red means his enemy is sociable.
    If dreamt there were snakes around him means his family and relatives are his
    enemies.
    If dreamt there was coming out a snake from his mouth or nose or ear or his sex organ
    or his anus means his child is his enemy.
    If he took a snake but it didn't bit and he wasn't hurt means he will have some dignity
    and will overcome the enemy and will achieve his wish.
    Snake may also mean: 1- hidden enemy 2- life 3- health 4- kingdom 5- lordship 6- a
    woman 7- a wish 8- a son 9- a flood.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Who View Post
    In your dream "rape" means force. This "force" is mental.
    Crying / laughing person means being played by emotion and trying to get the best of you.*

Inject in hand means make you sign something ( legal document)*

Father means Advice... Wisddom...

Weird looking man is your soul

White snake with yellow designs is person moving from very close relationship (white = pure) to a friendship (yellow)*

Do not play out this kind of relationship as it can come back to bite you!

Yellowish talk is friendly but not straight up front.

See where you stand and take it from there !!!*** *
    Gus

Weird but true, I have recently uncovered lies that these people have done. All through out the friendship they seem to have been playing me, sweet talk is the term I think. Do you think the dreams talk about the past? because right now I have totally cut ties communication? or is the dream about the future? Is there any element in the dream that says I will overcome this?

Thanks