Thread: Walking demon

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Walking demon

So my dream is like this.. i was in my house and i see infront of the garage a dude who practicly is a demon and he wanted something..ovious.. and he managed to get in the court infront of the main door and he has that stupid creepy look and jumps to attack and i close suddenly the door and he left away, my cousine shows up from Belgium.. (she lives in other country) and she s all oh wow let s go to supermarket and stuff like that.. to please her i go and i see there the same dude, and i kept asking and wonderng how do i kill it, and i take a iron stuff or anything that has iron and i just hit his head lots of times with it.. now the strange part is that he somehow went into my cousines body and only when we got home this baby pointed on her and started cryin and i figured it out but how could you just slaughter your relative? so she was outside searching a way to get at me.. and the demon inside kept changing persons from her to my brother and mom and even cat and dog.. in the end i killed my cat hoping to kill the thing.. and it was all ok except my possesed cousine so i told her to go away and she said ok fine i ll leave you for now.. then i see my cat alive running and playing as usual.. it freaked me out cause it s more then 1 year since i stoped dreaming crap lke this..

Yea funny thing is that i was awake for 2 hours after until 8 am.. i falled back asleep and i woked up now.. i practicly dreamed a sort of continuation of the dream.. without the demon this time.. only lots of storms incoming.. What a nice waking up for my birthday xD. Thank you for your replay, i hope not all the dreams in wich are demons are real spirits or demons..

one thing about you, is your not under the influience of evil spirits. your around influiecial people;but some how you discern whats really going on.you have a very analetical spirit.[you alway's seek answers,and solutions. likethe sacrificual cat;for instance.] that can be a very critical area or stage.it can cause you to isolate yourself from others.alot of people are going through this right now.just hang on, things will look up soon; you will see.just overcome this.be blessed.

thank you for your thoughts, yes i am and always been isolated in myself.. i don't open easily...infact it takes long time to do that..thanks for your opinion i ll take it in consideration .