Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Exclamation henna and sudden diseases :(

I had 2 dreams
    1st i saw i was at bank (the place i work at) and i was dying my hair with henna and guards of the bank came up to me telling me i have to go home they had phone call and my mum so sick she may have cancer or another disease so i run to the bathroom washing my hair from the henna feeling it was mistake i dyed my hair it brought me bad luck though its not one of the months that not allowed to use it but i felt that's the reason i had the bad news.

2nd I found myself at clinic doing normal check ups (for traveling or joining a scholarship cant remember) doctor asked me i did tests before i said yes and everything so normal with me so said will check if u have brain cancer and was doing EEG brain scan and i look to the scale then suddenly started give strong signs look not normal so i knew there is something i didn't expect, but doctor tried to tell me in calm way we could just do more tests need u to come to my other clinic and gave me his card.
    those 2 dreams contained the cancer symbol maybe though its too far from anything related in my life right now hope someone could help me

Hi,
    Yes, seems your mom will have an illness,As dyeing with henna in the dream means.
    Please donate some to the poor to reduce effects.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default one or two

Are you sure this was one dream... or could it be two different sessions of REM sleep. It would make a issue with interpatation.

it was 2 different dreams in 2 different nights but in close time i related them cuz of the *cancer disease* symbol repeated twice and very short time, without having any clue real about this subject.