Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Red face hug, love,,, religious talk,, and sins.

i red some where, that we can get solution in our dreams.. just think about ur question before going to sleep and keep paper and pen under ur pillow.. well i dont need to put papers under my pillow cuz i hav good memory related to dreams.

i saw something in my dream, but not sure what it means. ... ... wel my question was,, should i accept the offer which i recieved from a lady.

and i saw some kind of strange dream,, i saw me and my boyfriend was sitting together under the sky at night.. but we were not alone,, a lot other people were also present there.. i hugged my boyfriend so tightly, as i met him after a long period.. the hug was so comfortable and good, he hold me tightly too.. there was some strange lady sitting on my left side,, and asking us 'is america a country of peace'.. .. we both (me and my boyfriend) replied her 'where you find God, that place is peaceful.. like the place of makkah (city) for muslims' .. .. .. suddenly a boy came to us, he looked like a teen ager but younger than me,, he had a green bottle of beer in his hand, he was totaly drunk... and at my right side there were stairs,, that drunk boy gone up to the stairs.. and forcefuly taking out some girl out of the room,, ,, and now everybody was wathing up..and looking at him that what he was doing ... he pulled the stroll of a girl and thrown it down,, girl wasnt wear anything under the stroll (scarf).. she was shouting too badly ... i got so scared, that drunk boy going to take off her clothes... i started screaming too with fear, my boyfriend was saying to me not to look up,(not to look at them) ... but i was looking at girl,, she kept her both arms on her chest to covering herself,, but still everybody can see her chest,(can see her naked) ... .. i had a feeling that tv reporters were also there,,but they showing all that incident with censor version ... and we are (all the people present over there) the ones who were watching uncensord.. .. i had so bad feelings for that incident, and in a bad, and scary mood my dream got over.

please would you tell me what that means,, is it really some answer of my question,,, that should i have to accept the offer... ... well, i think i saw all negative points... but the way my boyfriend hold me in his arms was so comfortable ... i dont know.. can anyone help me out.

i shall be thankful.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: the torn blouse

Maybe you were an innocent bystander having to do with a rape or sex offense. Do not blame yourself...chances are that you couldn't have done anything. In the US, there are more than 600 women reporting sex crimes daily. Other estimates, such as those generated by the FBI, are much lower because they rely on data from law enforcement agencies. A significant number of crimes are never even reported for reasons that include the victim's feeling that nothing can/will be done and the personal nature of the incident. The statistics in other countries is probably even worse! It is not your fault and you may have been an innocent in some kind of creepy unfortunate incident.
    I worry endlessly about my parents, stepparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, little brothers, grandparents and my stepdad's family, when I read about these horrific crimes. I have been so very fortunate to have a safe place to sleep and food to eat and to be surrounded by loving friends and family. Some aren't so lucky...I try to pray and believe in God and hope for the best. If you feel really strongly about women's rights, you could volunteer at a local chapter of NOW, the National Organization of Women...their email address is The National Organization for Women (NOW) web site.
    Thank you for speaking out about the whole thing. It takes a lot of courage to have your own opinions and speak publicly about a topic most people see as taboo.